剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Let him go see for himself.
我不能让他离开我的视线
I can't let him outta my sight.
如果你想让这次的结果与妮基的不同
If you want this to be different than Nikki,
就得让他知道妮基当时做了什么
he needs to understand what she did.
给你20分钟
You can have 20 minutes.
我就在这里等着
I'll be waiting right here.
说吧 这个案子是有什么
Alright, what is it about this case
不能当着司闸员告诉我的
you couldn't tell me in front of a Brakeman?
要有耐心 莱顿先生
Patience, Mr. Layton.
你想了解我们在这里做什么
You wanted to know what we do here.
要给我上好货吗
You gonna give me the good stuff?
夜车其实从来不是一家妓院 安德烈
The Nightcar's never actually been a brothel, Andre.
世界瓦解时 大多数人需要的是别的东西
When the world ended, most people needed something else --
他们需要悲痛 与失去的一切产生联♥系♥
to grieve, to connect with everything we've lost.
我开♥发♥了夜车体验
I've developed the Nightcar Experience
这样我们就能作为个人或集体来治愈疗伤
so we could heal, individually and collectively.
你是心理治疗师
You a therapist?
放松 安德烈
Relax, Andre.
放空大脑
Clear your mind.
还记得我们以前在车尾是怎么冥想的吗
Remember how we used to meditate in the Tail?
嗯 你走之后我就没做过了
Yeah, I gave that up when you left.
把自己放心交给她
You're in good hands.
我们肯定会很快再见的
I'm sure we'll meet again soon.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你还记得水的感觉吗 安德烈
Do you remember the water, Andre?
我记得
I remember.
坠落
Falling.
自♥由♥流动
Free-flowing.
这种仍然清醒的元素
An element still awake.
倾听风声
Hear the wind.
地球依然活着
Earth is still alive.
飞鸟
The birds.
树叶
The leaves.
记住这些树
Remember the trees...
草
the grass...
还有太阳
the sun.
我感受到了
I can feel it.
你在哪
Where are you?
我回家了
I'm home.
我看见你了
I see you.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
怎么了
Yes?
我得看看你的证件
Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some identification.
我...
Oh, I...
没什么好紧张的
No reason to be nervous.
别被警徽吓着了
Don't let the badge intimidate you.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我没被吓到
It doesn't.
我想你了
I missed you.
你在哪
Where are you?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我要饿死了
I'm starving.
来了
I got you.
甜甜圈
Ooh, doughnuts!
传统口味 韦伯店的
Old-school. Weber's.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
我爱你 安德烈
I love you, Andre.
什么
What?
扎拉·费拉米
Zarah Ferami...
你想这样吗
you wanna do this thing?
结婚 把这变成真的
Get married? You know, make it real?
我们是真实的
We are real.
我知道 没错 不过更加真实一点
I know, yes, but realer.
说出那些誓词
Say the words --
相守 相惜 疾病 健康 这些话
hold, cherish, sickness, health, all that shit.
我担心的不是我们 安德烈
I'm not worried about us, Andre.
我担心的是这个世界
I'm worried about the world.
有我在 扎拉
I got you, Zarah.
任何时候都是
In good times and bad.
我知道 安德烈
I know, Andre.
我愿意
I do.
我只想抱着你到永远
I just wanted to hold you forever.
说清楚 平时我是不会这样做的
To be clear, this is not how it usually goes.
你想告诉我什么
What'd you want to tell me?
威尔福德的人没有把肖恩的所有事告诉你
Wilford's people aren't telling you everything about Sean.
我觉得他是个告密者 因为他很幸运
I think he was a snitch, 'cause he was lucky.
他有特别待遇
Like, he got perks.
什么样的特别待遇
What kinda perks?
我们中了婴儿彩
We won the Baby Lottery.
这种运气通常意味着你有一个在前列车厢的"朋友"
That kinda luck usually means you have a "Friend" Uptrain.
我本来准备做的
I was gonna do it.
我本来要和肖恩生个孩子
I was gonna have a baby with Sean.
你爱他吗
Did you love him?
这是雪国列车 安德烈
It's Snowpiercer, Andre.
我不会让他们把这起谋杀案归咎于你的 扎拉
Look, I'm not gonna let them pin this murder on you, Zarah,
但当我在这里的时候
but while I'm up here,
我得对车尾负责
I have a responsibility to the Tail.
如果你留在这里后果会很严重吗
Would it be so terrible if you stayed up here?
和我一起
With me?
时间到了
Time's up.
我在夜车工作时可没遇到这样的事
Not what my Nightcar trip looked like.
很遗憾
Unfortunately.
你应该是去了解妮基的情况
You were supposed to be getting context on Nikki.
这叫得寸进尺
That's called taking a mile.
有时警探工作需要与人亲密接触
Sometimes detective work requires a personal touch.
先说清楚 我以前从没做过尸检
Just to be clear, I've never done an autopsy before.
但我是前海军医疗队的
But I'm Ex-Navy Medical Corps,
所以我知道怎么找创伤和
so I do know how to look for trauma and --
诊断创伤后应激障碍
oh, and diagnose PTSD.
我估计我们现在都得了 不是吗
I guess we've all got that now, don't we?
我从阿富汗退役后
I formed out of Afghanistan for a one-year gig
来威尔福德的梦幻列车上做一年的医生
as a medic on Wilford's Dreamliner as a medic.
谁知道会遇到世界大冰封
Who knew the world would freeze
这工作就没完没了了
and the job would last forever?
这里的铁青色是淤积的血液
This lividity here, that's pooled blood.
表示他死后脸朝下趴了一会儿
Means he lay face-down for a while postmortem.
然后他们才转移了他
They moved him later.
你昨天看到的还有什么没说的
What else did you see yesterday and not share?
你说说看
You tell me.
好啊
Okay.
多处捆绑痕迹
Multiple ligature marks.
嗯
Yeah.
反复窒息
Choked in and out.
他们想延长砍掉他老二的时间
They wanted to drag out chopping his dick off.
四肢看起来都被锯掉了
Stumps look sawn off.
看上去是这样锯的 向下
Looks like this way -- down.
可能是用的钢锯
Hacksaw maybe?
所以他的脸被翻过来后四肢才被锯掉
So the limbs were removed after he was face-up.
这里好像是用了不同的工具
Looks like with a -- with a different tool.
大砍刀吗
Machete?
剁刀
Cleaver?
你们是真的不想提起那话题啊
You guys really don't go there?
怎么了
What?
好吧 谁有能砍成这样的工具呢
Okay, who has the tools for this?
你刚才吃的那种面条
Those noodles you had earlier,
面条里面有碎肉 从哪儿来的
there were meat scraps in them -- from where?
屠夫
The butchers.
你不是在说 这是食人行为吧
You're not saying this is cannibalism.
不 我们这儿不干这种事
No. We don't do that up here.
我们都知道关于车尾的那些谣言 但我们
We all know the rumors about the Tail, but we --
那可不是谣言
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表