剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
按说我们失去了那么多
You'd think with all we've lost,
失败会让我们崩溃
that defeat would break us.
但我们之所以能在这里
But the only reason we're here
就是因为我们最初不肯死去
is we refused to die in the first place.
我们如严寒一般坚持
We're as persistent as the cold,
永远困在冰下
forever trapped beneath the ice.
我们眼睛盯着地面 忍♥着
We keep our eyes on the floor, dig our nails in,
做好准备
and prepare to brace...
你们以为我想来吗
Do you think I want to be here?
你们以为威尔福德先生希望我来这么做吗
That Mr. Wilford wants me to be doing this?
雪国列车是这世界仅剩的东西了
Snowpiercer is all that's left of the world.
-妈妈 -不要
- Mommy! - Please, no, no.
我们每个人都对永动机
Each of us has a personal responsibility
负有责任
to the Engine Eternal.
你们车尾人都不需要做什么
You Tailies barely have to do anything.
是吧 就坐好了 别叛乱
Yeah? Just sit around and don't rebel.
这是你们的错
This is your fault.
快点做完吧
Let's get it over with.
不要 别
Please don't. Please.
让我来吧
Do it to me instead.
那有什么道理
Where's the logic in that?
她只是个小姑娘
She's just a little girl.
对 小姑娘 但帮忙杀了六个男人
Yeah, a little girl who helped to kill six men.
我是她妈妈
I'm her mother.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我让她帮忙反叛的
I let her help the rebellion.
好啊
Finally.
总算有人有道德底线 愿意为自己的行为
Someone with the moral fortitude to take responsibility
承担责任
for their actions.
好
Alright.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
过来 宝贝
Oh, come here, baby.
没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
你真勇敢
You're so brave.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
去找你哥哥
Go to your brother.
坚强点 温妮佩格
Be strong, Winnipeg.
我爱你
I love you.
无票的乘客
Unticketed passengers,
威尔福德先生判你们叛乱 谋杀
Mr. Wilford has found you guilty of insurrection, murder,
扰乱列车秩序罪成立
and disturbing the order of the train.
作为偷渡者 你们无权进行庭审
As stowaways, you have no right to trial
或进行上诉
or the established appeals process.
莱顿 信守你的承诺 听见了吗
Layton, keep your promise. You hear me?
因永动机的慷慨和仁慈
It is only by the largess and mercy of Our Engine Eternal
你们被允许存活至今
that you have been allowed to live thus far.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的 会没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
奉威尔福德工业之命
So by the authority of Wilford Industries,
你们被判在抽屉中进入永恒假死状态
you are hereby sentenced to indefinite suspension in the drawers.
愿上帝怜悯你们
May God have mercy on your spark.
他们可以夺取我们的肢体
They can take our limbs...
我们的孩子
our children...
我们的领袖
our leaders.
他们可以试着夺取我们的尊严
They keep trying to take our dignity,
但任何幸存者都会告诉你
but any survivor will tell you
他们早就把尊严留在鬼门关了
they check their dignity at death's door.
他们偷走的越多 我们就越有人性
The more they steal from us, the more human we become.
当我们吞食掉有着1001节车厢的
Humanity will fill our bellies one day...
雪国列车上的富人时
...when we eat the rich of Snowpiercer,
总有一天人性会填满我们的肚腹
1,001 cars long.
雪国列车
第一季 第二集
悠着点
Easy, girl.
最近的4级...
Recent Class 4...
所以我重新设置了铲雪机
That's why I reconfigured the plow.
引擎
但我这里看不到情况
But I can't see conditions here.
早上好 工程师们
Good morning, engineers.
早上好
Good morning.
我们的速度总引起雪崩
Our speed keeps trigger avalanches.
一小时内已经第二次了
Second one in an hour.
每次革命后 这段路就愈发崎岖
This stretch gets rougher every revolution.
有这样的暴风雪 梅
With a storm like this, Mel,
无论我黑进多少老苏联卫星都不管用
it doesn't matter how many old Russian satellites I hack.
我们现在就是在抓瞎前进
We're basically running blind right now.
保持速度
Keep the speed up.
我今天都会在列车后方忙
I'm gonna be busy downtrain today.
会很麻烦的 三等厢那个谋杀案怎么样了
It's gonna get hairy. How's your murder in Third?
是三等厢的两起谋杀案
It's two murders in Third,
尾部车厢一场暴♥动♥
an uprising in the Tail,
一等厢还有闹剧
and drama in First
他们搞得好像有黑帮逼近了一样
where they're acting like there's a mob at their door.
伙计们 说回引擎
Guys, back to the engine, please.
不要在这地形高速前进
Do not highball this terrain.
我建议减速12%
I recommend we throttle back 12%.
哈维 我不能宣布停电
Javi, I can't announce blackouts.
今天不行
Not today.
你可以为了安全减速 或者保证供电
Well, you can slow for safety, or you can have electricity.
保持速度
Maintain speed.
她会稳住的
She'll hold the track.
你觉得她还能坚持多久
How long do you think she can keep this up?
哈维 我们已经开了七年了 而且还在继续
Well, Javi, we're going on seven years and counting.
所有乘客请注意
Attention all passengers.
威尔福德工业祝您早上好
Wilford Industries wishes you a good morning.
-外面的气温为零下100度 -起来
- The temperature outside is minus 100 degrees. - Get up.
你今天早上感觉怎么样 司闸员
How you feeling this morning, Brakeman?
坐下
Sit down.
别太习惯了
Don't get used to it.
嗯 她可能正经历创伤后应激障碍
Yeah. She might be experiencing some PTSD symptoms
因为我救了她一命
'cause I saved her life.
你是去救你的伙伴
You were in it to save your buddies.
我什么都不欠你
I don't owe you a thing.
你们今天会相处得很愉快的
You two are gonna have a great day.
-清洁 -排好队
- Sanitation! - Alright, back it up!
你们知道流程
You know the drill.
清洁细节
Sanitation detail.
你们要目视地面
You will keep your eyes down.
不许跟有票乘客互动
You will not interact with ticketed passengers.
-看着点 车尾人 -你可以好好说的
- Watch it, Tailie. - You can just ask nicely.
你们的人杀了他们的朋友
Your people killed their friends.
你似乎没意识到自己有多不受欢迎
I don't think you realize how unpopular you are.
他们杀了14个我们的人
Yeah, well, they killed 14 of mine.
莱顿 来吧
Layton, come on.
那是一只很好看的胳膊
It was a good, clean arm.
碎得好看极了
It shattered very nicely.
但这对福爵一家来说还不够
But, no, that's not enough for the Folgers.
他们支持沙玛
They're with Sharma.
她拉拢了一帮人
She's worked up a nice head of steam.
我会对付她
I'll handle her.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
-真糟糕 -好了
- Oopsy. - There you go.
你是头等厢委员会主席
You're the First Class Committee Chair.
你提出 否则我来
Table it or I will.
大家坐车久了 腿还好吗
How are everyone's train legs?
你们早上是不是没吃晕车药
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表