剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
在列车行驶进入第19圈的前夕
On the eve of our 19th revolution,
伟大的威尔福德先生突然出现
the great Mr. Wilford came out of the cold.
这是两列火车的时代
It was the time of two engines,
末等车厢不再是末等车厢 而是两列火车的交界处
the Tail no longer the Tail but a borderland.
这是权术大♥师♥和机车大♥师♥的时代
A time of great gamesmanship and great trainsmanship,
革命被腰斩 新领土上出现了新的轨道
of revolutions interrupted and fresh track on new terrain.
哈维 听到我说话吗
Javi, do you copy?
哈维 见鬼
Javi? Shit.
如果你能听到 切换到备用无线频道
If you can hear me, switch to backup radio.
我这就去连接处那里
I'm going to the connector.
在40节车厢的大爱丽丝
Hope was our only seedling,
与994节车厢的雪国列车的战争中
in the war of Big Alice, 40 cars long,
希望是我们唯一的救命稻草
versus Snowpiercer, 994 cars strong.
雪国列车
第二季 第一集
雪国列车动不了了
Snowpiercer is dead in the water.
你们必须服从威尔福德先生的要求
You will comply with Mr. Wilford's demands,
否则我们就断开连接 让你们困死在这里
or we'll disconnect and leave you here to flounder.
告诉威尔福德先生 雪国列车的人♥民♥绝不会投降
Tell Mr. Wilford the people of Snowpiercer will never surrender.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你闯入的这列火车的负责人
I'm the guy whose backdoor you just kicked in.
我相信我们大家是能互相容纳的
I'm sure that we can all accommodate one another.
雷顿先生没有不敬之意
Mr. Layton means no disrespect.
我们可以在火车启动后再讨论细节
We can discuss when we're moving.
艾莉 这个提议很合理 我相信换了是你母亲就会同意
That sounds reasonable, Alex. Your mother would agree, I'm sure.
我们要怎么做你们才肯启动
How do we make that happen?
把这份清单上的东西找齐给我
Bring me everything on this list.
啤酒
Beer?
-"胡萝卜 黄瓜" -我们得把这些全找来
-"Carrots, cucumbers." -We have to get all this?
你们有大约12分钟时间 否则就会冻得启动不了
You have about 12 minutes before it's too cold to move.
嘿
Hey!
-这些都是鸡毛蒜皮的小东西 -我们只能照办
-It's trifles. -We don't have a choice.
通讯断了 通勤车也动不了
Hardlines are down and the subtrain.
我们只能快跑去收集
We gotta do this by runner.
去酿造厂 我们需要六瓶火车工人啤酒
From the brewery, we need six bottles Railman's Ale.
这就去 让开
On it! Make way!
派人去图书馆拿一本达夫妮杜穆里埃的《蝴蝶梦》
From the library, somebody get a copy of Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.
鲁丝 你跟我走 罗齐 你在这里压阵
Ruth, you're with me. Roche, hold the line.
-农业区 -在
-Ag-Sec! -Here!
提尔 你一起去 需要一束胡萝卜一根黄瓜 六个鸡蛋 一只母鸡
Till, go with. We need one bunch carrots, one cucumber, six eggs and a hen.
-一只母鸡 -是的
-A hen? -Yeah.
哈维 你跟梅尔联♥系♥上了吗
Javi, have you got comms with Mel?
-我们停下了 -我知道了
-We're stopped. -I got that.
-你跟她联♥系♥上了吗 -没有
-Have you got comms with her? -No.
威尔福德完全控制了雪国列车
Wilford's got complete control of Snowpiercer.
她会知道该启用备用无线频道
She'll know. She'll know to go to backup.
梅兰妮 回答 这里是机车
Melanie, come in, this is the Engine.
外面的天气真不错
Beautiful day out here.
是呀 零下118度 和煦温暖
Yeah, a balmy 118 below zero.
你快回火车上吧
Let's get you back aboard.
我在连接处了 车钩锁上了
I'm at the connector. The arms are locked in.
-嘿 梅尔 你不能把我们断开 -我知道
-Hey, Mel, you can't disconnect us. -I know.
为了躲过他的追赶 能源耗费过多
We drained the banks too low, running from him,
靠我们自己根本没法再次启动
to ever get moving on our own again.
本 你当时是对的 我中了他的诡计
You were right, Ben. I fell for it.
如果我把上行传输线炸了
If I blow the uplink,
至少你能重新控制舵轮和生命系统
at least you get the helm and life systems back.
你手里有黏弹 对吗
You've got a sticky charge, yeah?
对 只有一个
Yeah. I only have one.
嘿 梅尔 你防护服的温度是多少
Hey, Mel, what's your suit temp?
-你会因为体温过低而冻死的 梅尔 -是呀
-You'll be going hypothermic now, Mel. -Yeah.
梅尔
Mel?
120伏
-零下10度了 -各位 准备好
-Minus ten. -Everybody, stay ready.
保持双手温暖
Keep your hands warm.
有情况
Something's happening.
你只是火车坐久了不习惯 我们以前从没停过车
It's just your train legs. We've never stopped before.
不是的 你听 有动静
No. Listen. I hear something.
嘿 各位 安静一下
Hey, everyone, quiet a second.
-见鬼 有人在外面 -你觉得会是我们的人吗
-Shit! Someone's outside. -Do you think it's one of us?
我有预感他们是自己人不管他们在盘算什么 希望能有效
I got a hunch it is. Whatever they're doing, I hope it works.
-零下12度了 -让那些跑腿的动作快点
-Minus 12. -Tell those runners to hurry it up!
快 走
Go! Go.
加油 动起来
Come on. Move!
让一下 让开
Make way! Move!
来吧 我们走 走啊
Come on, let's go. Go.
我快冻僵了
I'm freezin'!
让一下
Make way. Oh!
-让开 我的天 -你运气不好
-Make way. Oh, my God. -You're out of luck.
你以为会怎样 我们已经处理了170个伤员
What do you expect? We've already treated 170 wounded.
真抱歉 从昨天开始 雪国列车上就没有吗♥啡♥了
Sorry, Snowpiercer ran out of morphine yesterday.
什么 那万一威尔福德先生不高兴了怎么办
What? And what if Mr. Wilford is in distress back there?
头等车厢专用瓷器 递给下一个人
First Class china, just hand it off to the next guy.
他就在外面
He's right outside.
他真的还活着
He's really still alive?
最后一样东西是威尔福德先生最喜欢的苏格兰威士忌
The last item is a bottle of Mr. Wilford's favorite scotch.
这才只是开始 安德烈
This is just the beginning, Andre.
他将会夺走我们刚刚争取来的一切
He's going to take everything we just fought for.
回头再跟我说这个 让开点
Tell me about it later. Out of the way!
梅兰妮 那是临界点 你知道体温过冷的迹象
Melanie, that's threshold. You know the signs.
你会神志不清 开始失去运动能力
You'll get confused, start losing your motor skills.
我没事
I'm fine.
系统恢复
她做到了 她让我们摆脱了部分控制
She's doing it. She's got us a hand free.
梅尔 你成功了
Mel, you did it.
快回列车上吧
Let's get you aboard.
我还没完事呢
I'm not done yet.
梅尔
Mel?
我的天
Oh, my God.
这家伙之前出过什么事
What the hell happened to that guy?
梅兰妮 回答我 你该回来了
Melanie! Melanie, come in. It's time to come home.
能弄到的我们都弄到了 快启动吧
We got what we could. Now let's move.
-缺了什么 -没有吗♥啡♥了 但有阿司匹林
What's missing? -There's no morphine, but we have aspirin.
我们自己做的 他知道的
We make our own, as he knows.
听着 这里已经零下20度了
Look, it's 20 below zero here.
-能启动了吗 -是零下22度
-Can we get moving? -It's 22.
我相信火车启动之后我们可以好好商量
I'm sure we can talk about this while the train is moving.
威尔福德先生感谢大家的配合
Mr. Wilford thanks you for your cooperation.
艾莉 等一下 艾莉
Alex, wait. Alex!
太好了
Yes!
我想这是个好兆头
Well, I suppose that's a good sign.
鲁丝 他可是脚踩在我们脖子上
Ruth, he's got his foot on our neck.
你明白吗
You get it?
我们这里大部分人 刚刚为了争取民♥主♥而打了一仗
The majority of us just fought a war for democracy,
所以你得决定自己想站在哪一边
so you need to decide whose side you're on.
梅兰妮
Melanie?
梅兰妮 你在火车上吗
Melanie, are you aboard this train?
梅兰妮 快上火车
Melanie, get on the train.
梅兰妮 你在火车上吗 回答
Melanie, are you aboard? Come in.
梅兰妮 快上火车
Melanie, get on the train!
这里有东西
There's something here.
我觉得是在下雪
I think it's snowing.
她开始产生幻觉了 哥们
She's losing it, man.
梅兰妮 听我说 太冷了 不可能会再下雪
Melanie, listen to me. It's too cold to snow anymore.
快上火车
Get aboard the train.
梅兰妮 保持清醒
Melanie, stay with me.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
梅兰妮
Melanie!
-本 如果你能听到我说话… -能
-Ben, if you can hear me… -Yes.
…我正在登上大爱丽丝
…I'm boarding Big Alice.
脱去防护服 进行消毒
Strip out of the suit for disinfection.
很好笑
Very funny.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表