剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
When that door opens, I want you right by my side.
我需要你 准备和谈
I need you there, ready to parlay,
同时展现武力 作为支撑
with a show of force to back us up.
同意吗
Agreed?
我想到最前面去
I want to be right up there, in the front.
我想要第一个和他握手
And I want to be the first one to shake His hand.
嗯 必须是你
Yes. It has to be you.
把枪给他 露丝
Give him the gun, Ruth.
好了 把这些小孩带去安全的地方
Okay. Alright, get these kids somewhere safe.
露丝 跟我到前面去
Ruth, come up front with me.
我们到上面 以钩钩住
Okay, we pop the top, hook in,
进入车尾
make our way to The Tail.
然后用手切断上行线
Then we cut the uplink by hand.
这是个乱套的计划 梅
It's a haywire plan, Mel.
你有更好的主意吗
Yeah, well, you got a better one?
因为他会拖慢我们的速度 冻死我们
'Cause he's gonna peel off our speed and freeze us out.
或许我们该让步
Then maybe we have to stand down.
拜托
Come on.
你有想过那辆补给列车上有什么吗
Have you thought about what's on that supply train?
有想过
Yeah, I have.
因为我们需要它 梅
'Cause we need her, Mel.
雪国列车快要分崩离析了
Snowpiercer is coming apart.
你知道的
You know it.
没有永动
There is no perpetual motion
因为没有永恒的零件
because there are no perpetual parts.
但是那辆补给列车上有很多
But that supply train is packed --
转向车发动机 牛培养菌 一个完整的基因实验室
bogie motors, bovine cultures, a full genetics lab.
足以让我们继续行驶下去
Enough to keep us going.
你怎么知道什么东西还在
How do you know what's still there?
已经快七年了
It's been almost seven years.
你知道还剩什么
How do you know what's left?
或者他们建立了怎样的社会
Or what kind of society they've made?
或者他们有怎样的疾病
Or what kind of diseases they carry?
即使他们有我们所需的一切
And even if they have everything that we need,
他会想要什么作为回报
what'll He want in return?
你早知道他在那
You knew He was there.
-我知道你会逃跑 -你知道多久了
- I knew you would run. - How long did you know?
我今早在卫星上看到他们
I saw them on the satellite this morning,
但我立刻就知道是他了
but I knew it was Him right away.
-所以你切断了信♥号♥♥ -是的
- So you killed the feed. - Yeah.
你让我们和他相遇
You steered us right into him!
我们本可以逃避的
We could have evaded!
最重要的是
And more importantly,
你和我本可以一起做那个决定
you and I could have made that choice together!
你做了一个单方面的决定
You made a unilateral move.
现在该我了
Here's mine.
搞什么 梅
What the hell, Mel?!
我不会再把我的命运交到威尔福德手中
I will not put my faith in Wilford again,
所以我要出去解放列车
so I am going out there to free the helm.
无论如何
And one way or another...
你都要在我离开期间保持方舟的运行
you're gonna keep this ark going when I'm gone.
-别这样 梅 -放我走
- Don't do this, Mel. - You let me go.
我们在另一头见
I'll see you on the other side.
哈维 她一个人出去了
Javi, she went out alone.
我阻止不了她
I couldn't stop her.
冲
Vamos.
冲啊
Vamos.
刹车
Brakes.
我们被截停了
We're stopped.
我们有多久时间
How long have we got?
大概十分钟
10 minutes, give or take.
雪国列车 不管谁在那道门后面
Snowpiercer, no matter who is on the other side of that door,
记住一点
remember this --
-威尔福德只是个凡人 -一个伟人
- Wilford was only ever a man. - A great man.
不要在你脑海里把他想成别的
Do not build him up in your minds into something He isn't.
他不是你的工程师
He is not your Engineer.
这不是他的列车
This is not His train.
我想你会发现这就是他的
I think you'll find that it is.
雪国列车是我们的
Snowpiercer is ours!
它属于它的公民
She belongs to her citizens!
-没错 -没错
- Yeah! - That's right!
你是谁
Who are you?
我们得发动我们的列车
We need to get our train moving.
雪国列车向你问好 威尔福德先生在车上吗
Greetings from Snowpiercer. Is Mr. Wilford aboard?
威尔福德先生已经控制了你们的引擎
Mr. Wilford has already seized control of your engine.
你们有13分钟同意和平投降
You have about 13 minutes to agree to a peaceful surrender
不然寒冷袭来 你们都将冻死
before the cold overcomes and you all freeze to death.
告诉他我们需要见到他本人
Tell Him we need to see Him face-to-face.
同意 我们欢迎他上车
Please, yes, and that we welcome him aboard.
-你是乘客服务部的 -是的
- You're Hospitality? - I am, yes.
我叫露丝·沃德尔 听候吩咐
My name's Ruth Wardle, at your service.
梅兰妮·卡维尔还活着吗
Is Melanie Cavill alive?
是的 她还活着
Yes. Yes, she is.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫艾莉珊德拉·卡维尔
My name is Alexandra Cavill.
艾莉珊德拉
Alexandra?
我妈妈在哪
Where is my mother?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表