剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Another merry band of ark pirates?
-你是说... -你是说威尔福德吗
- What are you talk-- - You mean Wilford?
-什么 -没错
- What?! - Yes.
威尔福德先生回来了
Mr. Wilford is back!
大家都冷静点 太好了
Everybody just stay calm! Yeah!
如果威尔福德真的上了车
If Wilford does board us,
我们的处境
we're in for something far worse
就会比刚刚经历过得更糟糕
than anything we've just come through.
那我会在列车后方组个作战队
Then I'll get a war party downtrain
确保不会出现这种情况
and make sure that doesn't happen.
莱顿 等乘客发现是他时
Layton. When the passengers realize it's Him,
他们会产生分歧的
they'll be divided.
我能让大家团结一致
I can keep us together.
你必须做到
You have to.
露丝 别说了 我们刚刚证实他已经死了
Ruth, stop. We just confirmed that He was dead.
这是不可能的
It's not possible.
还有谁能幸存下来
Who else could survive?
回答我
Answer me that.
他回来是要把我们从叛军手中解救出来
He's back to save us from these bloody rebels.
特里斯坦 我们要办一个欢迎会
Tristan, we're gonna need a greeting party.
欢迎会
Greeting party?
糟了 规章不允许这样吗
No. Is that not the protocol?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
没事 我们会将就点
Never mind. We'll make do.
好 你去梳洗一下
Okay, you tidy yourself up.
我们现在要去车尾
We're going to The Tail.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
梅 我们消耗了太多储存能量
Mel, we're pulling way too much from the banks.
距离是多少
What's our distance?
妈的 他们要跟车尾对接了
Shit. She's gonna dock with The Tail.
所以他们要刹车
That's why they're hitting the brakes.
该死的 他怎么回来了
Damn it. What is He doing back?
梅 你要想清楚后果
Mel, you have to consider the outcomes.
爱丽丝是一辆大火车
Alice is a big train.
四十节车厢对它来说不算什么
40 cars is nothing for her.
但是它是地转动火车 我们可以跑得比它快
But she's low-torqued. We can outrun Him.
-数学证明它会赶上我们 -那就再看一次
- The math says He'll catch us. Then look again.
你能找到的电流 我都要需要 哈维
I need every amp you can find, Javi,
从农业区或是任何地方抽取
from Ag-Sec, from anywhere.
-拜托 梅 -去试一下
- Come on, Mel. - Just try.
我们必须试试
We have to try.
就快达到转接口
Nearly at the switch.
它在我们后面开来
It's coming in behind us.
快点 各位 你们要错过这场世界盛事了
Come on, guys. You're missing out on world events here!
派对结束了 出去 快
Alright, party's over. Get out of here. Go.
快出去
Come on! Out!
出去
Clear out!
-你 坐下 -出去 出去
- You. Sit down. - Go. Get out of here. Go.
快
Come on!
-好 -谁能不爱民♥主♥啊
- Okay. - Don't you just love democracy?
在民♥主♥世界里你得参与 派克
You gotta participate in a democracy, Pike.
快 现在是你的机会
Come on. Now's your chance.
后面那人是我想的那人吗
Is that who I think it is behind us?
如果是的话 那这一切还没开始
Yeah, well, if it is, then all of this might be over
可能就会结束了 快点
before it even starts, so come on.
我需要所有人团结起来对付共同的敌人
I need everybody united together against a common enemy.
莱顿 你为什么总是要我做一个更好的人
Layton, why do you got to always ask me to be a better man?
-把他拉起来 -走
- Get him up. - Let's go.
这该死的列车
God damn this train.
我刚开始觉得有乐子了
You know, I was just starting to have some fun here.
我们开往芝加哥的速度太快
We're coming too hard to go into Chicago.
储存能源到达紧急水平了
Reserves are at emergency.
要是用完 我们就完了 我要放慢速度
If we dry it out, it's over. I'm pulling her back.
不行 这是命令
No! That's an order!
他就在我们后面
He's right behind us!
差点让车尾脱节
Almost took off the bloody Tail!
散开
Hey! Break it up!
散开
Hey! Break it up!
散开 这是紧急事件
Hey! Break it up! It's an emergency!
拜托 莱顿 威尔福德怎么可能回来
Come on, Layton. How can Wilford be back?
不管是谁 他们都想登上我们的列车 好吗
Whoever it is, they are boarding us, okay?
我们的车尾 我有15个司闸员
Our Tail! Now, I got 15 Brakemen.
-我需要更多士兵 -还在等什么
- I need more soldiers. - What are we waiting for?
-我们走 -走
- Let's go. - Let's go.
其余的人 你们懂规矩
Okay, everybody else, you know the drill.
在上下都设置障碍 准备把门焊接上
Barricades above and below! Be ready to weld the doors.
听我指挥 去车尾
On me. To The Tail.
走
Let's go!
快啊
Come on, girl.
保持距离
Just keep your distance.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
温妮 小心
Uh, Winnie, be careful.
什么声音
Whoa. What was that?
-你们还好吗 -我好怕
- Are you guys okay? - I'm scared.
我的天
Oh, my God.
各位 他们想要连接上行线
Come on, guys. They're trying to uplink.
他们要侵入了 他会占领系统
They're hacking in. He'll seize the system.
他会占领火车头 他在拖慢我们
He'll seize the Engine. He's slowing us down.
我要下线所有非关键系统
I'm taking non-critical systems offline.
我们得出去
We gotta go outside.
那太疯狂了
Come on. That's crazy.
必须切断上行线
Gotta cut the uplink.
哈维 你能拖住他吗
Javi, can you hold Him off?
-拖不了太久 梅 -好
- Not for long, Mel. - Okay.
那我们最好加紧了
Then we better hurry.
列车交给你了 我们走
You have the train. Let's go.
你们退后
You guys fall back now, okay?
那要不了多久
That won't take long.
把这些床拖到后面去
These bunks, back 'em up, alright?
我们需要空间
We're gonna need space.
为了威尔福德先生 我们的呼声会很强烈
♪ For Mr. Wilford, our cry will be strong ♪
名字是真的
♪ ...name is true
欢呼雀跃 因为我们尊敬你
♪ Cheer and rejoice, for we honor you ♪
提高嗓门 尽管路可能很长
♪ Lift up your voice, though the path may be long ♪
露丝
Ruth.
露丝
Ruth!
永远不会错
♪ ...will never be wrong ♪
露丝 少胡来
Ruth, cut the crap!
我是来办公的 罗切先生
I am here officially, Mr. Roche.
根据规定 乘客服务部引导欢迎派对
Hospitality leads the welcoming party, as per protocol.
我们现在处于军事状态 露丝
We're in a military situation here, Ruth.
你得带这些孩子出去
You got to get these kids out of here.
他们要闯进我们的列车了
They are breaching the goddamn train!
退后 退后 大家退后
Okay, back up! Back up! Everybody back!
我是高♥官♥
I'm a dignitary.
我感觉到了
Yeah, I feel that.
诺兰·格雷本可以穿着制♥服♥站在这里
Nolan Grey would have been here in his full dress uniform.
我本可以站在他身旁
And I would have been right beside him
因为我的制♥服♥是和平的体现
because my uniform says peace.
这或许是你的民♥主♥实验 莱顿先生
Now, this may be your democratic experiment, Mr. Layton,
但我是乘客服务部的老大
but I am Head of Hospitality.
蓝绿色是外交的颜色
And teal is the color of diplomacy.
放下武器
Weapons down.
所有人放下武器
Everybody, put your weapons down.
放下
Put them down.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的 外交放在首位
You're right. Diplomacy first, right?
没人想再经历一次战争
Nobody wants another war.
当那道门打开后 我要你站在我身旁
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表