剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
像起死回生
Back from the dead.
我们得带你离开这里
We've gotta get you out of here.
去哪 他都站不起来
To where? He can barely stand up.
当他们发现他失踪后
When they discover he's missing,
第一时间就会来这里找
this'll be the first place they look.
我做了安排 有人愿意帮忙
I've made arrangements. Somebody who's willing to help.
我能再见你吗
Will I see you again?
我们不能联♥系♥
There can be no more contact.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
我不是你们的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
安德烈
Andre.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你怎么离开车尾的
How are you getting out of the Tail?
清洁小队
Sanitation.
阿斯特丽德和我对调
Astrid swaps in with me,
让我能在前车待四小时
gives me four hours uptrain.
这都是通过蟑螂能量棒来交流安排的
We arrange it all through the bug bars.
你这段时间没闲着
You've been busy.
是的
Yeah.
多亏了你的芯片
Well, thanks to your chip.
我们得走了 得赶紧走
We've gotta go. We've gotta go.
我需要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
以防我遭遇什么不测
In case anything happens to me.
莱顿 你不会有事的
Layton, you're gonna be fine.
我们会找人帮你
We're gonna get you help.
威尔福德不在列车上
Wilford's not on the train.
我识破了她 所以才被关进抽屉
That's why I was drawered, because I figured her out.
-莱顿 莱顿 -专心听我说
- Layton, Layton -- - Listen to me!
威尔福德只是为了让我们听话而塑造出的假象
Wilford is an illusion to keep the rest of us in line.
梅兰妮·卡维尔才是幕后主使
Melanie Cavill is the one behind the curtain.
不能告诉任何人 包括车尾人
No one can know, not even the Tail,
我们必须先想出如何利用这点
not till we figure out how we can use this.
好的
Yes. Alright.
我们得走了 得走了
We've gotta go. We've gotta go.
谢了
Thanks.
该死
Shit!
我来过这儿
I've been here.
老天 好一幅景象
Christ, what a picture.
-是你 -来
- You! - Come.
进来 快点
Come on. Quickly.
隔离中 不得入内
躺到板子上 警探 我给你检查一下
On the slab, Detective. Let's take a look.
我...我没事
I'm -- I'm fine!
把手给我
Give me your hand.
吐了一晚上吗
Puking all night?
咳出黑色液体吗
Coughing up black fluid?
进抽屉的后遗症很大
That drawer hangover's a whopper.
让她检查你 让她检查你
Let her check you! Let her check you.
他神志清醒吗 有理智吗
How's his mind? He seem rational?
有些人出来后像植物一样没反应
Some people come out like vegetables.
还有一些则焦虑冲动
Others are agitated, impulsive.
你为什么对抽屉如此了解
Why do you know so much about The Drawers?
姑且把你归类为焦虑好了
I'll put you down as agitated.
我联♥系♥了我们的同盟
I reached out to our allies, okay?
告诉他们你病了
I told them you were sick.
他们替我找到了佩尔顿医生
They made contact with Dr. Pelton for me.
组织损伤有限
Tissue damage is limited.
至于你的大脑 可能要几天后才恢复清明
As for your melon, could be days before the fog clears.
你需要休息
You need rest.
你和他们合作
You work with them?
是这样吗
That it?
克利姆特
Klimpt.
梅兰妮·卡维尔
Melanie Cavill.
帮他们做科研
Help them with their science.
我给获释的囚犯做检查 仅此而已
I do medicals on the prisoners who are released, nothing more.
他们不是囚犯 而是试验品
They're not prisoners. They're lab rats.
那里到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on down there?
我没权限知道
I'm not cleared to know.
那你猜一下
So guess!
不只那一节车厢
It's not just the one car.
还有11节这样的车厢
There's 11 more like it.
全是抽屉
Full of drawers.
数百个
Hundreds of 'em.
用来干什么
What for?
集体监禁 人体实验
Mass incarceration, human experiments,
法庭职权以外的关押
extrajudicial imprisonment.
是我们自己的朝鲜 藏在二等厢
It's our own little North Korea, tucked away in Second Class.
你还要这个样子多久
How long you gonna keep this up?
奥斯维勒
Osweiller!
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
你知道什么东西比较好吗
You know what would be nice?
一些大海里的新鲜扇贝
Some fresh scallops from the ocean.
别让珍珠也卷进来
You leave Jinju out of this.
你这样想吗
Oh, you think?
你知道吗 如果你做的事暴露出来
Do you know, if what you did comes out,
你会丢掉工作
you'll lose your job,
可能还得丢掉一只胳膊
probably an arm, too,
而珍珠呢
and Jinju, well,
她会像扔垃圾一样把你抛掉
she'll just drop you like the piece of rough that you are.
我想要的就是这个 提尔
So, here's what I want, Till --
我能得到的所有东西
every last thing I can get.
是的
Yeah,
你说得很清楚了
you've made that clear.
这列车上是有一些乐子的
There's fun to be had on this train.
我准备找点乐子
And I plan to have some.
既然我们知道你如此肮脏了
And now that we all know you're as dirty as they come,
你就得跟着一起玩 是不是
you're gonna have to play along, aren't ya? Hm?
造纸工人沃特
Walter the Papermaker.
有一些问题要问你
Got some questions for ya.
-这是从哪儿来的 -这...
- Where'd this come from? - It's --
这跟我没关系
It's got nothing to do with me.
这是自♥制♥的纸
It's, uh, homemade stock.
我能看出来
No, I can see that.
可以吗
May I?
不管是谁造的纸 他都需要原料供应
Whoever made this needed supplies.
有谁来找过你 寻求供应吗
Anyone come to you, asking?
没有 就像我说的
Uh, no, it's, uh, like I said, uh,
我对此一无所知 而且
I don't know anything about it, and --
天啊 请帮帮我
Aah! Oh! Jeez! Ah! Ah! Please help.
你怎么想 提尔
What do you reckon, Till?
这位良民有点痛苦了
This fine citizen's in some distress.
你是要帮他呢 还是...
You gonna help him, or...?
回答问题
Answer the question.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
是克雷
It was Clay!
夜车的那个
In -- In -- In the Nightcar!
走吧 搭档
Let's go, partner.
真有意思
This is fun!
她是一位勇士
She was a warrior.
她勇敢拼搏
She fought like hell.
而且她爱你们胜过一切
And she loved you kids more than anything.
温妮
Winnie.
温妮 走吧
Winnie, come on.
直系亲属决定如何办葬礼
Next of kin decides on burial rites.
你想要唱首歌♥吗
You want a song?
要做祈祷吗
Want a prayer?
振作 哥们
Hey, come on, lad.
你现在是一家之主了
You're the head of the family now.
你要为你妹妹变得坚强
You need to be strong for your sister.
不要葬礼 请人来清理吧
No ceremony. Call for disposal.
好的
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表