剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
We doing this?
三个孩子
Three kids.
两个没法上车
Two of 'em didn't make it.
艰难的选择
Hard choices.
我们把他们留存心底
We hold them close.
他们是我们前进的动力
They keep us going.
就和扎拉去前列车厢时一样
It was the same thing when Zarah went uptrain.
她曾带给了我温暖
She was my warmth.
番茄汤和一片烤奶酪
Tomato soup and a grilled cheese.
肖恩·怀斯是因为克洛诺的线报遇害的吗
Think Sean Wise got killed on this Kronole tip?
也可能这个威尔福德的特务是被一个连环变♥态♥杀人犯
Or did Wilford's rat just get his dick chopped off
割掉了老二
by a serial perv?
你见过威尔福德吗
You ever meet Wilford?
登车前和他握过几次手
Shook his hand a few times before we boarded,
但现在永动机有生物门禁了
but the Engine's bio-secure now.
他让梅兰妮传话
He speaks through Melanie.
不是让你待家里的吗
I told you to stay home.
我有发现
I got something.
原来妮基已经醒了
It turns out Nikki's awake.
好吧 带上莱顿
Okay. Take Layton.
盯着他 我正在吃午饭呢
Keep an eye on him. I'm having my lunch.
我们走
Let's go.
裂缝已经控制住了
I've got the crack under control.
修牲口车厢窗户的博扬队伍进度落后了
Bojan's team is behind on the Cattle Car window.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们不能一直靠这下面供暖
We can't keep pumping heat down here.
主库存量快要到历史最低点了
Main banks are near an all-time low.
前面还要翻越更多的山
And more mountains to come.
-我倒是有个及时方案 -什么
- I can offer one immediate solution. - What?
分离尾车厢
We uncouple the Tail.
我是说把车尾人移到三等厢去
I mean we move the Tailies into Third,
把空车厢分离到侧线以减重
cut the empty weight loose onto a siding.
三等厢会爆发内战的
There'd be civil war in Third.
我需要更可行的方案
I need a more viable solution.
我要是个焊工多好
God, I wish I were welding.
夫人 夫人
Ma'am? Ma'am?
夫人 我...
Ma'am, I...
我是梅兰妮
This is Melanie.
是我
It's me.
怎么了
What's up?
我们不想让调查员看到妮基这个样子 对吗
We don't want the investigators to see Nikki like this, right?
是的 怎么问这个
No. Why?
提尔可能马上就要来了
Till might be on her way soon.
谢谢 珍珠
Thanks, Jinju.
动作快点 她应该是禁止探视的
Make it quick. She's supposed to be off limits.
妮基
Nikki?
妮基 她神志恍惚
Nikki. She's out of it.
这是脱离假死后的正常反应
Oh, that's a common post-suspension reaction.
嗯 她发烧了
Yeah, she's got a fever.
这也是正常现象
That's perfectly normal.
这跟沉睡不同
It's not like sleep.
-什么不同 抽屉吗 -她就是有点昏头转向了
- What's not? The Drawers? - Ah, she's just disoriented.
每个被唤醒的人都会有不同反应
Everyone comes out of it a little differently.
过几天她就会好
She's gonna be fine in a few days.
妮基 你能张开嘴巴吗
Nikki, can you open your mouth for me?
最好别这样
Oh... I wouldn't recommend that.
-天呐 -看着像是克洛诺的戒断症状 对不对
- Oh, Jesus. - Looks a lot like Kronole withdrawal, doesn't it?
不 她只是个长♥期♥沉睡者而已
Oh, no, she's just a long-term Sleeper.
妮基 有人给你克洛诺吗
Nikki, has anyone given you Kronole?
-当然没有 -什么克洛诺
- Course not! - What's Kronole?
会让我感觉好受点吗
Will it make me feel better?
她现在不允许探视 医生
She's not cleared for visitors yet, doctor.
我们听说她醒了
We heard she was awake.
那也不代表她准备好接受问询了
That doesn't mean she's ready to be questioned.
请你们离开这里 马上
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Now. Now.
请让她休息会儿吧
Please, let's let her rest.
太扯淡了
This is bullshit.
你的假死药是某种形式的克洛诺吗
Is your suspension drug some version of Kronole?
-当然不是 -她的牙龈都黑了
- Of course not. - Her gums are black.
这是很常见的脱离假死后反应
That's a very common post-suspension reaction.
可能跟你说的恰恰相反
Maybe it's the other way around.
也许克洛诺是他们假死药的低级版本
Maybe Kronole's a street version of their suspension drug.
制药原料是受到严格控制的
The materials are tightly controlled.
这不可能 是不是
It's not possible, is it?
克利姆特
Klimpt.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你挪用了假死药物
You skimmed the suspension drug.
然后呢 你把药给了谁
Then what? Who did you give it to?
会有送货员来
Courier comes.
有时候是保洁员
Sometimes it's a janitor.
每一次都是不同的人
Different person each time.
你得到了什么回报
What did you get?
就是些给沉睡者的补给
Just supplies for the Sleepers.
避免产生褥疮的植物软膏
Vegetable balms to prevent bedsores.
威尔福德先生没有想得很周全
Mr. Wilford didn't think of everything.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry.
我不知道他们用它制♥造♥了克洛诺
I-I-I had no idea they made Kronole from it.
能让我们单独谈一会吗
Would you give us a moment, please?
这两个人之间发生了什么
What's going on with these two?
我也想知道
Mm, that's what I want to know.
这东西是什么
What the hell is this?
这东西是什么
What the hell is this?!
这是迈尔斯的头发
This is Miles' hair!
-莱顿 -迈尔斯
- Layton. - Miles?
-莱顿 停下来 -迈尔斯
- Layton, stop. - Miles!
-莱顿 停下来 -你们对他做了什么
- Layton, stop! - What did you do to him?!
-停下来 -别这样
- Stop it! - Stop!
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
迈尔斯参加了学徒项目
Miles made the apprenticeship program.
他当学徒了
He made apprentice?
是的
Yes.
他很好
And he's fine.
我们只是给他理了发
We just gave him a haircut.
我要立刻见到他
I want to see him right now.
运动中的物体会保持匀速运动 除非...
Objects in motion stay in motion at the same velocity, unless...
谁知道
Anybody?
制♥造♥一个星球
迈尔斯
Miles.
除非物体受到外力的作用
The object is acted on by an external force.
正确
Correct.
谢谢你 迈尔斯
Thank you, Miles.
我有自己的带床帘的床铺 自己的餐叉
I got my own bunk with a curtain, my own fork,
我还讨厌一个东西 叫做蜜桔
and I hate this thing. It's called a tangerine.
听说你在科学课上成绩很棒 小子
Heard you're nailing the science, too, bro.
我所有测试都得满分
I have 100% on all my tests.
是吧 这就对了
See? That's what I'm talking about.
你会成为一名工程师的
You're gonna be an Engineer.
这个我可说不好
I don't know about that.
乔茜会担心我们的
Josie's gonna be worried about us.
是的
Yeah, she is.
你看到学徒项目里的其他孩子了吗
You see any of the other kids from the apprenticeship?
米卡拉在洗衣车里当学徒
Mikala's apprenticing in Laundry.
至于米娅 我不知道
And Mia -- I don't know.
迈尔斯 该吃晚饭了
Miles, it's time for dinner.
你最爱吃晚饭了
Don't you love dinner?
我会时刻注意观察的
I'm keeping my eyes open.
让我下来
Let me down.
那是布兰卡峰
That was Blanca Peak.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
我们昨天就应该经过它的
We shoulda passed it yesterday.
我们应该全速行进
We should be running full tilt,
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表