剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
再过不久 他们就会永远不给我们食物
Before long, they are gonna cut our food for good.
我们在六个不同的部门安插了线人 好吗
We have informants in half a dozen different sectors, okay?
我们在建立通讯网
We are building networks.
莱顿 现在没那个闲功夫了
Layton, there is no time for that now.
你们还记得第三年的叛乱吧
You all remember the Year Three Rebellion?
我们像军队一般战斗
We fought like an army,
但却不知道每扇门背后是什么
but we were blind at every door.
另一侧根本没有救援 结果死了62人
We had no help from the other side. 62 dead.
作为惩罚 砍了13人的手臂
13 arms taken in punishment.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
我们需要盟友
We need alliances.
你知道我怎么想吗 莱顿
You know what I think, Layton?
我觉得你没胆量跟我们并肩战斗
I think you don't got the guts to stand with us.
派克 你可以质疑我的计划
Pike, you can question my plan if you want.
但要质疑我的斗志 我们之间就有问题了
You question my fight, and we got a serious problem.
我们没什么问题
Oh, there's no problem.
为了车尾一心
For One Tail.
我们车尾一心
Hey, we are One Tail.
我们已经没有退路了
We're at the end of our rope.
没错 所以我们别无选择
That's right. So we got no choice.
我们要在被他们再次扔下去前行动 然后找到武器
We do this now before they toss us again and find the weapons.
-没错 -没错
- That's right! - That's right!
-车尾一心 莱顿 -车尾一心
- One Tail, Layton. - One Tail.
-车尾一心 哥们 -车尾一心
- One Tail, man. - One Tail.
-车尾一心 -车尾一心
- One Tail. - One Tail.
-车尾一心 -车尾一心
- One Tail. - One Tail.
车尾一心
One Tail.
车尾一心
One Tail.
莱顿
Layton.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, uh... I'm sorry.
我知道你想慢慢来 但是...
I know you want u202dto move things slower, but...
我们得做长远打算
We need to think long-term about this.
要是我们衰老或虚弱得无法战斗 何来长远这一说
There is no long-term if we're too old and sick to fight.
明天我不希望你冲在最前面
I don't want you u202don the front line tomorrow.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be all right.
天父 我们在需要时向您寻求帮助
Heavenly father, we come to you in a time of need
因为我们从未像现在这般需要您
because we need you now more than ever.
我们祈求您天赐的庇佑
We ask for your divine protection.
阿门
Amen.
给
Here.
你会比我更用得上这个
You will do better with this than me.
反抗从不是无用功
Resistance is never futile,
但威尔福德的列车可以说是一座堡垒
but Wilford's train is a fortress to class.
它可能是坚不可摧的
Maybe it is perpetual.
我知道你不信这个
I know you don't believe that.
-祝你好运 孩子 -祝你好运 伊凡
- Good luck, my boy. - Good luck, Ivan.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
早上好 你今天怎么样
Good morning. How are you today?
非常好 多谢关心
Delightful. Thank you for asking.
-早上好 马丁 -早上好
- Good morning, Martin. - Good morning.
-来吧 孩子们 -早上好 林先生
- Come on, guys. - Good morning, Mr. Lam.
你好 梅兰妮
Jóusàhn, Melanie.
-我的粥很美味 多谢关心 -不行
- My congee was quite good. Thank you for asking. - Oh, no.
你的广东话不许比我还好
You're not allowed to have better Cantonese than me.
我可没有
Oh, no, I don't.
走吧 我们又要迟到了
Let's go. Come on. u202dWe're gonna be late again.
早上好 福爵
Good morning, Folgers.
露丝
Ruth.
桑拿房♥里出了些问题
Uh, some concerns about the sauna.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我马上派维修过去
I'll send maintenance right away.
不是出故障了
No, it's not broken.
那些欧洲人又在身体羞辱了
The Europeans are body shaming again.
美国人跟世界上其他的人更乐意于穿泳装
Americans and the rest of the world prefer bathing attire.
这确实更舒适方便些
It's just easier.
而斯堪的纳维亚王室喜欢公然反抗规则
The Scandinavian Royals take great pleasure in defying the rules.
他们还在桑拿里唱歌♥
And they sing sauna songs.
我洗桑拿浴是为了放松
I sauna to relax.
肯定会有个调度解决方案的
I'm sure there's a scheduling solution.
-我们下次委员会会议的时候可以讨论 -完美
- We can look at it next Committee meeting. - Perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的芭菲味道如何 LJ
How's your parfait, LJ?
我今天又想去三等厢吃面条了
I want to go to Third Class for noodles again today.
你现在最好还是别去
Oh, you better not go to Third now.
我听说那里有更多暴♥力♥事件了
There's more violence, I heard.
那无非就是些无"轨"之谈
Oh, well, that's nothing but track talk.
梅兰妮 那后面出了什么事
Melanie, u202dwhat's going on down there?
司闸员对什么做出了回应
The Brakemen responded to something.
我们暂时只知道这么多了
That's all we know at this point.
有可能只是三等厢的人之间在算账
Probably just Third settling scores.
我们会尽快为您更新情况的
We'll update you as soon as possible.
约克 他就非要张嘴
York -- just had to open his mouth.
坏事传千里 你最好快点过去
All right, well, bad news travels fast. You better get down there.
我本希望这周能不去车尾的
I was hoping to avoid the Tail this week.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你最爱有一个穿毛绒大衣的借口了
You know you love an excuse to wear your fur.
两个司闸员 六个守卫
Two Brakemen, six Jackboots.
-管理部的人来了 还有六名守卫 -管理部
- Hospitality and six more Jacks. - Hospitality?
-他们想干嘛 -不知道
- What do they want? - u202dDon't know.
我们要中止计划吗
Do we abort?
等我的信♥号♥♥
Hold for the signal.
往后退 跪地上
Step back! Hit the floor!
早上好
Good morning.
威尔福德先生和我们在威尔福德工业的所有人
Mr. Wilford and all of us here at Wilford Industries
祝你早上好
bid you good morning.
就像我之前说的一样
As I just said, before
对不起 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm -- I'm sorry.
我们有个移除申请
We have a Removal Request.
安德烈·莱顿先生
Mr. Andre Layton.
请出列
Please make yourself known.
先别动
Hold.
稳住
Hold.
没事的 不 不 不
It's all right. No, no, no!
冷静
Settle down!
-你想干什么 -住手 住手
- What do you want with me?! - Stop, stop!
你想干什么
What do you want?!
莱顿 莱顿
Layton! Layton!
放我回去 放我回去
Take me back! Take me back!
不
No!
放我回去
Take me back!
开始了 小伙子
Here we go, little guy.
睁眼
Open.
乖
Good boy.
你想怎么样
Hey, what do you want me for?
你是叫提尔吧 这是要干什么
Till, right? What's going on?
闭上你的臭嘴走你的路
Shut your Tailie mouth and keep walking.
走啊
Come on.
-这是哪 -三等厢餐厅
- Where are we? - Third Class Mess Hall.
莱顿先生 我是司闸员首领罗切
Mr. Layton, I'm Lead Brakemen Roche.
我们听说 在旧世界中
We've heard that, in the Old Life,
你是负责凶杀案的警探
you were a homicide detective.
这趟列车上出现了命案
We've had a murder.
你们不是警♥察♥吗
Aren't you cops?
我们大部分都是维尔福德安保公♥司♥的
Most of us were Wilford Security.
有些人之前是...
Some were...
足球运动员
soccer players?
前卫
Midfielder.
我猜威尔福德先生
I guess Mr. Wilford
没想到富人会自相残杀
didn't think rich people would murder each other.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表