剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Shit!
首先 我要知道
First, I'd like specifics
机械故障的具体细节
about the mechanical issue.
有个转向架马达需要更换
It's a bogie motor swap-out.
-日常事务 -你运气真好
- It's routine. - Lucky you.
你可以穿上破衣服
You get to put on some grubbies.
威尔福德让我看着
Wilford wants my eyes on it.
你知道他的
You know how he is.
我以为我知道
I thought I did.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你觉得他最近怎么样
How does He seem to you, these days?
为什么这么说
Why do you ask?
我是说
Well, I mean,
他今天似乎恢复了往常的状态
He seems to be back on form today,
谢天谢地 但三等厢的事情
thank God, but this business in Third,
老实说
I mean, to be honest,
我觉得是他自找的
I think He asked for it.
在审判时那样纵容他们
Indulgin' them at the trial like that?!
你不能对这些人置若罔闻
You cannot spare the rod with these people, you know.
你得采取雷霆手段予以压制
You've got to hammer down!
露丝 记住
Ruth, remember.
平静的服务
Calm Hospitality...
-才有平静的列车 -才有平静的列车
- ...Calm Train. - ...Calm Train.
好了 波吉 它出去了
Alright, Boki, she's out!
把它拉上来
Let's lift her up!
动起来 动起来 快
Move, move, move! Let's go! Let's go!
吊起发动机 把它拿出来
Hook up the motor. Let's get her out!
莱顿
Layton!
你好 威尔福德先生
Hello, Mr. Wilford.
跟上 迪马科 快跟上
Catch up, DiMarco, catch up.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
数以百计的名字 你的那些名单
The hundreds of names, your lists!
任何人只要出言不逊 或有非分之想
Anyone has a bad word, has an unsanctioned thought,
就会被扔进抽屉 是吗
they get thrown in a drawer, yeah?
-继续吗 -再来 再来
- More? - Yes, yes, yes!
把它弄上来
I need her up here!
-上来 继续 -好的 上去了
- Up here. Keep going. - Okay. Up we go.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
看着我的脸
Look at my face.
最后抓到你的是车尾人
It was a Tailie that got you, in the end.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
-别动它 -迪马科 不
- Leave her alone! - DiMarco! No!
系统警告
警告 请坐稳扶好
Warning. Please brace.
实行紧急封锁
Emergency lockdown in effect.
-怎么回事 -警告 请坐稳扶好
- What was that? - Warning. Please brace.
-我抓住你了 我没事 -实行紧急封锁
- I got you. I'm okay. - Emergency lockdown in effect.
后退 你还好吗
Stay back. You good?
-继续 -好 走 走
- Keep going. - Okay. Go. Go.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
莱顿 放开我
Layton, let me go.
列车需要我
The train needs me.
好
Okay.
抽屉车不是你想的那样
The drawers aren't what you think.
抽屉车就是地狱 我的人还在里面
The drawers are hell and my people are still in there!
那不是监狱
They're not a prison!
那是救生船
They're a lifeboat.
我们命悬一线了
We're hanging by our nails.
莱顿
Layton,
我们命悬一线了
we're hanging by our nails.
整个人体实验
The whole goddamn human experiment,
一块霉菌就能毁掉
it can be undone by a bloom of mold.
如果社会秩序崩塌了
If the social order collapses,
如果资源耗尽了
if resources fail,
如果机械故障了
if mechanics fail,
我们最大的希望就是进入假死
our best hope is to keep life in suspension,
让人们保持冬眠状态度过大冰封
to keep people in stasis while we ride out this Freeze.
400个人
400 people.
他们因为多样性 健康和能力而被选中
They were selected for diversity, for health, for skills,
让我们有机会在另一边战斗
to give us a fighting chance on the other side!
你决定谁生谁死
You decide who lives and who dies.
不 我们一起做的决定
No. We all made that choice,
登上列车的那一刻
when we boarded this train
我们把别人丢在后面
and we left people behind.
列车快不行了 莱顿
This train's dying, Layton.
拜托 让我修好她
Please, let me fix her.
主液压出故障了
We have a master hydraulics failure.
我需要一个控制器
I need a controller.
我过去
I'll go.
-好了 -你能行吗
- Okay. - You got it?
可以
Yeah.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
怎么样
Yeah!
遥测失败
Telemetry failure.
那边的活塞没有传回任何数据 什么都没有
I'm not getting any readings from the pistons on that side, nothing!
一定是连接器 物理故障
Must be the connector, something physical.
我要穿上防护服
I'm gonna suit up.
我要去下面
I gotta go under.
让我去吧 梅
Let me go, Mel.
-让我去 -会很冷的
- Let me go. - This is cold work.
波吉才能下去
Only Boki should be going.
液压系统故障 波吉
Busted hydraulics, Boki.
你不知道规格
You don't know the specs.
我需要你做诊断
And I need you on diagnostics.
哈维 能听得到吗
Javi, can you hear me?
到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on, guys?
-和我说说 -好 把速度降到最低
- Talk to me. - Okay, take it down to dead minimum speed.
我们在哪
And where are we?
还有多久到托雷塔峡谷
How long till Torreta Canyon?
正在减速
I'm taking her down.
在最低速度下 永动机到峡谷
But at minimum speed, the canyon's gonna be
还有大约八分钟
about eight minutes to the Engine.
离我们还有多久
How long till us?
14分钟 怎么了
14 minutes to you. Why?
因为 以这个角度
Because, at this angle,
这节车厢撞到托雷塔峡谷的时候
when this car hits Torreta Canyon,
整列火车都会脱轨
the whole train's gonna derail.
完蛋了
Holy shit.
是啊
Yeah.
确实是"完蛋了"
"Holy shit's" Right.
我设计了她
I designed her.
我会修好她
I'll fix her.
把我封起来
Seal me in.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick!
你知道吗
You know that?
我不能看着你虐待他人还坐视不管
I'm not gonna stand by while you abuse people.
我们快死了 提尔
We're about to die, Till.
好吧 那这就是我临终前最后的话
Fine. Then these are my last words.
我不会让你敲诈我的
I won't let you extort me
你就是个混♥蛋♥
and you're a dick.
我搞不懂你
I don't get you.
对很多小事非常正直
So righteous on the small stuff,
但面对重罪的时候 你却又格外变通
but pretty darn flexible, when it comes to high crimes.
莱顿本不该进抽屉的
Layton shouldn't have been in the drawers!
那你还不该把我锁在外面呢
Yeah, and you shouldn't have locked me out!
感觉不对劲
Something's going on!
你有过自己被蒙在鼓里的感觉吗
Don't you ever feel like you're being kept in the dark?
奥斯维勒
Osweiller.
你正在想谁呢
Who are you thinking about right now?
谁都没想 我满脑子都是我自己 滚开
No one. Just me. Bugger off.
关掉手电 关掉灯
Torches out! Lights off!
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表