剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
你来了
You're here!
快 快
Come on! Come on!
快 我们得离开
Hey, come on. We got to get out of here.
-钥匙在哪 -什么钥匙
- Where are the keys? - What keys?
-我们有时间 -他有钥匙吗
- We got time. - D-D-Does he have keys?
他 钥匙在哪
Does he have -- Where are the keys?!
等等
Wait.
钥匙
Keys.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们找到别的办法 我们总是能找到
We find another way. We always do.
-钥匙在哪 -怎么了 孩子
- Where are the keys? - What is it, son?
你怎么一直看你的表
Why do you keep looking at your watch?
没时间了
There's no time.
怎么了
What's going on?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
桑迪 我爱你 兄弟
Santi, I love you, brother.
-我也爱你 -没时间了
- Love you, too, man. - There's no time.
-抱歉什么 -没时间了
- Sorry for what? - There's no time.
但你就在这儿
But you're right here.
我爱你 桑迪
I love you, Santi.
怎么了
What's wrong?
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's happening?
-抱歉 -你去哪
- I am sorry. - Where are you going?
-抱歉 -莱顿
- I am sorry. - Layton.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你去哪
Where are you going, man?!
-莱顿 -抱歉
- Layton? - I'm sorry.
等等 你去哪
Hold on! Where you going?!
-莱顿 -你去哪
- Layton. - Where are you going?!
莱顿
Layton!
别走
Don't walk away!
关掉
Go now!
按住 按住 保持稳定
Get ahold of that. Get ahold of that. Keep it steady.
我去关掉 然后你放缓速度
I'll switch them off, then you slow us down.
好
Okay.
准备换轨道
Ready to switch tracks.
革命万岁
Viva la revolucion.
万岁 兄弟
Viva, brother.
我女儿 我女儿
My daughter! My daughter!
大家 请留在后面
Everyone -- Everyone, please, just stay in the back.
留在后面
Stay in the back.
罗伯特
Robert.
小莱孤身一人
LJ's all alone.
莱拉
Lilah.
我的莱拉
My Lilah.
降速 迈尔斯 还要再降速
Reduce speed, Miles. Take off even more.
好样的
Good job.
有我在
I gotcha.
我们做到了
We did it.
好样的 工程师
Good job, Engineer.
你早知道我得丢下他们
You knew I'd have to cut them.
我知道那会是你的选择
I knew the choice would be yours.
这是我们必须承受的
It's what we live with.
我们存在的每一秒
Every second of our existence.
列车归你了 莱顿
You have the train, Layton.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表