剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
拜托 老大
Come on, boss.
现在只有一个办法了
There's only one way out of this now.
就连梅兰妮都能看出来
Even Melanie can see it.
就是我们
It's us.
意式脆饼 意式脆饼
Biscotti, biscotti, biscotti.
头等厢以及二等厢的女生们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of First and Second Class,
我是管理部的主管
this is your Head of Hospitality speaking.
现在是中部时间下午1点32分
It's 1:32 P.M. Central Time.
这是一个令人不安的时期
This has been a troubling period,
但我们很高兴宣布
but we are pleased to announce
三等厢内已确保恢复和平
that peace in Third is now assured.
暴♥动♥势力已经同意投降
The mutinous faction has agreed to surrender,
所有的服务很快将会全面恢复
and all services will soon be restored in full.
我依旧代表已逝的威尔福德先生
As ever, on behalf of the late Mr. Wilford,
谢谢大家的耐心
we appreciate your patience.
-谢谢 -吉利斯老师
- Thank you. - Ms. Gillies.
谢谢你过来
thank you for coming.
真是松了口气
What a relief.
我想跟你讨论下
I j-just wanted to discuss tutoring for the...
-是的 -在跟后车的纷乱中 给孩子们辅♥导♥的事宜
- Yes. - ...for the boys during this -- this business with downtrain.
你确定我们还想这么做吗
Are you s-sure we still want to do this?
别担心 都在我们控制之中
Don't worry. We're on top of it.
除非你想要福爵一家掌管
Unless you want the Folgers to be in charge.
当然不想
To hell with that.
别担心
And don't worry.
加文和默里在经过辅♥导♥之后应该就没问题了
Gavin and Murray will be fine with a little bit of tutoring.
这可以让你打开安全阀
That will give you access to the safety release.
以及打开这列车上的每一道门
Also opens every door on this train.
我们成功的话 你和我之间的事可不算完
We pull this off, you and I, our business isn't finished.
哟哟哟 你们真是一对呢
Well, well, well, aren't you two the pair?
告诉我
Just tell me this.
有没有可能列车没法再接合
Is it possible the train won't reconnect?
如果时机掌握不对的话
If we blow the timing.
或者在分离期间出现损坏
Or if there's damage during the separation.
-就可能阻止重新连接 -然后会怎样
- It could prevent recoupling. - Then what?
然后列车后半部会冻住
Then the back half of the train will freeze.
前半部会挨饿
And the front half will starve.
好
Okay.
我就知道
Thought so.
就想听人♥大♥声说出来
Just wanted to hear someone say it out loud
这样我们就都知道这有多蠢了
so we all know how frickin' stupid this is.
我们走
Let's go.
打开
Open it up.
看看时间
Time.
当我释放这头
When I release this end...
我会有三分钟时间 明白
I'll have three minutes. Got it.
莱顿
Layton.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们要进去了
We're coming in!
站住 搜他身
Stop. Frisk him.
真可笑
Ridiculous.
请过来 莱顿先生
Come forward, please, Mr. Layton.
请坐
Have a seat.
我们能快点说完吗
Can we get this over with, please?
好
Right.
那玩意在哪
Where's the thingy?
你在搞笑吧
You're kidding, right?
为了后代 莱顿先生
For posterity, Mr. Layton.
赢得战争还不够
It's not enough to win the war.
总有人得输
Someone has to lose.
盯着
Keep an eye on that.
时间
Time?
八分钟
Eight minutes.
到我左边 迈尔斯
To my left here, Miles.
听我指令
Wait for my command.
数到三后打开 二 一
Arm in three, two, one.
打开
Arm.
这是正式的投降书
This is the formal declaration of surrender.
你会向全车的人念出这段话
You'll be brought forward to say these words to the train.
在这签字
And sign here.
大家站过来
Gather 'round, everyone.
包括你 罗切
You too, Roche.
-再拍一张 -够了
- Just one more. - Alright, enough with this!
人们很焦虑 我们得
People are anxious. We got to get --
我们得快点
We got to get on with this.
好 好 如你所愿 起来
Alright. Alright. As you wish. Up.
铐住他
Handcuff him.
指挥官
Commander.
我们要留下来
We're staying here.
等莱顿先生发表声明后
When Mr. Layton's announcement goes out,
我们会和军队回去 接受三等厢的投降
we'll go back with the troops and accept Third's surrender.
务必让公民
It's important that the citizens
亲眼看到新权力结构
see the new power structure in the flesh.
不再有欺诈
No more...fakery.
不再有演戏
No more theater.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你们跟我来
You men, come with me.
其余的人留下
The rest of you, stay here.
我们对你感激不尽 莱顿先生
We owe you a debt of gratitude, Mr. Layton.
你移除了我们的眼罩
You removed our blinders.
你从烂泥里爬出来
You...crawled up out of the slime
带来了真♥相♥
and brought the truth with you.
不客气
You're welcome.
上啊 各位 告诉他你们的感受
Go ahead, boys! Tell him how you feel!
好了 好了
Alright, boys. Alright.
够了 够了
Enough, enough, enough.
格雷 你想在我被锁住的时候
Grey, you want to take your shot at me
揍我吗
while they got me chained?
我的要留着呢
Oh, I'm saving mine.
我揍你的时候 你会感受到的
When it lands, you'll know it.
解开他的手铐
Uncuff him.
你怎么也叛变 罗切
Not you too, Roche.
快解开
Cuffs. Quickly.
-解开 -好
- Get them off. - Alright.
你知道这里一颗子弹能造成多大危害吗
Do you know how much damage a bullet can do down here?
我指望你的脑壳能减慢它的速度
I'm counting on your brain pan to slow it down.
你们俩 趴下
You two, on the floor.
现在
Now.
什么情况
What was that?
就是现在了
This is it.
好了 加速 制♥造♥分离
Alright, throttle up. Create separation.
让莱顿完成他的任务
And let Layton do his thing.
那是农业和家禽的车厢
That's agriculture, poultry.
我们不能没有它们
We can't live without that.
老天
Jesus.
三等厢不是目标
Third's not the target.
扶他起来
Get him up!
安德烈·莱顿 你被判犯有煽动叛乱罪
Andre Layton, you've been found guilty of sedition.
我在此判决你立即执行死刑
I hereby sentence you to immediate execution.
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move! Move!
-莱拉 莱拉 -小莱 小莱
- Lilah! Lilah! - LJ! LJ! LJ!
够了 够了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, okay, enough, enough.
你们快去前车
You guys gotta get uptrain now! Go!
搞什么 莱顿 大力士成中国人了
What the hell, Layton? Strong Boy's gone Chinese.
-我们要去前线 -没空解释了
- We're looking for the front. - There's no time to explain, alright?
把司闸员扶起来 他现在是我们的人了
Grab the Brakeman. He is one of us now.
上车 到前车去 快
Get in the car! Get uptrain! Go! Go!
你在哪 莱顿
Where are you, Layton?
快啊 莱顿 拜托
Any time, Layton! Come on!
情况不太妙
Something bad's happening.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表