剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
人们渴望大冰封之前的生活
People long for life before the Freeze.
但不好说
But I dunno.
我或许更喜欢这样的生活
I might like this life better.
威尔福德工业
我想到妈妈
I think of me mum.
在餐桌前一根接一根地抽烟
Chain-smoking at the kitchen table,
昨晚的妆容下是新的瘀伤
fresh bruises under last night's makeup.
"脑袋要转得勤" 她会说
"Keep your head on a swivel," she'd say,
"麻烦会不期而至"
"'cause trouble comes sideways."
现在是个零和世界
It's a zero-sum world now.
你开始一件事
You set a thing in motion
看着它一点点推进
and watch it tumble down the line.
要发生的一切 都迎头而来
All that's comin' is comin' head-on...
6点罢♥工♥ 为妮基伸张正义 为三等厢伸张正义
这一场大闹剧
...the whole great shitshow
压扁成了一条直线
flattened down into a single line.
为了攀爬 要有别人摔下去
To climb, someone else falls.
为了获得 要有别人失去
To gain, someone else loses.
我们一圈圈地转
And roundy-round we go.
1001节车厢
1,001 cars long.
雪国列车
第一季 第六集
电力
附属列车 312平台 电力短路
Subtrain, platform 312. Electrical short.
我去
I'll go.
好 有趣的工作都归你了
Sure, have all the fun jobs, man.
电力
你甚至不需要遵守规章
And you don't even have to follow protocol.
多棒啊
Isn't that nice?
你想要什么 哈维
What do you want, Javi?
你想要援引威尔福德的
You wanna invoke Wilford's
"不得在永动机厢亲近"规则吗 是吗
"no fraternizing in the Engine" rule, is that it?
她刚上车时 说我们要遵守他的命令
When she first took this train, she said we'll follow His order.
但我猜 她可以把审判变成一场骗局
But I guess she can turn a trial into a total sham.
你也可以上女佣 是吧
You can shag the help, too, right?
哈维
You know, Javi,
都快七年了
it's almost been seven years.
或许你该找个女友
Maybe you should find a girlfriend.
但我还得对她撒谎
Only I'd have to lie to her, too.
注意呼吸
Focus on your breath.
你在动
You're squirming.
沉浸于当下
Be in the moment.
嗯 我沉浸了
Yep, I'm in the moment.
就是...
Just...
我需要进入别的时刻
some other moments I kinda need to be in.
梅
Mel!
你睁眼睛了吗
Are your eyes open?
没有
Nope.
你真没用
You're useless!
你都不能试试吗
You can't even try?
对不起 珍珠
I'm sorry, Jinju.
今天没心情
Just not feeling it today.
听说罢♥工♥的事了吗
Heard about the strike?
罢♥工♥
Strike?
嗯 可以给我拉拉链吗
Yeah. Can you zip me?
看
Look.
三等厢在传
They're circulating all through Third.
这是审判的后果
It's blowback from the trial.
该死
Shit!
他们能让列车的系统停摆
They can cripple every system on the train.
是的
Yes, they could.
他们会跟我们一样受罪
They'd suffer along with the rest of us.
他们在拿枪指着自己的脑袋
They're putting the gun to their own head.
看来 为了让权力天平向己方倾斜
Well, it seems like, to pull the balance of power their way,
他们不惜冒险
they're willing to risk it.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要
I'm going
镇♥压♥反叛
to crush it.
我忘记问你了
I forgot to ask you.
昨晚怎么样 跟提尔
How was last night, with Till?
昨晚没发生什么
There was no last night.
她没来
She never showed up.
奇怪啊
That's weird.
-司闸员提尔 -你去哪了
- Brakeman Till. - Where have you been?
我找了你一整晚
I looked for you all night.
为什么呢
And why is that, then?
听着 奥斯维勒 我很抱歉发生了那事
Listen, Osweiller, I'm sorry about what happened.
我做了一个两难的决定 一个坏决...
I made a split decision, a bad dec--
不 我们晚点再谈这事
No, we've got time for that later.
我们还要去执法呢
We have law enforcement work to be doing.
跟我来
Follow me.
整理下仪容
Fix yourself up, yeah?
没事的
It's okay.
你没事 没事了
You're okay. It's okay.
你醒了 你只是在做梦 你之前在做梦
You're awake. You're just dreaming. You were dreaming.
我怎么到这来的
How'd I get here?
乔茜带你来的
Josie brought you.
她说你被放进抽屉了
She said they put you in a drawer.
安德烈 发生了什么
Andre, what happened.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
我♥干♥了他们要求的事 我破了他们的案子
I did what they asked me. I solved their crime.
那他们为什么惩罚你
Then why would they punish you?
要小心自己许的愿 不是吗
Careful what you wish for, huh?
你把我带出了车尾
You drag me out of the Tail, hm?
你说你爱我
You tell me that you love me?
-我差点就信了 -我也是
- I almost believed it! - So did I!
那晚我们结束了
We ended that night!
我不想谈论那晚
I don't wanna talk about that night!
你就应该别脏了自己的手
You should've kept your hands clean!
你就不该把我牵扯进去
You should've left me out of it!
那你的这些愤怒
Then, all of this rage that you feel,
-责怪 都可以变得纯粹 -安德烈
- all of the blame, then it would've been pure! - Andre!
你要告发我吗
Are you gonna turn me in?
不
No.
腐♥败♥的威尔福德婊♥子♥
Corrupt Wilford whore!
法♥西♥斯♥ 垃圾
Fascist! Scum!
安静
Silence!
威尔福德先生注意到
It has come to Mr. Wilford's attention
有人策划在今天搞罢♥工♥活动
that a work stoppage is planned for today.
威尔福德先生想提醒大家
Mr. Wilford would like to remind you
你们的劳动是神圣的
that your labor is sacred!
作为不付钱的乘客
As non-paying passengers,
这还是你们的车票
it is also your ticket aboard.
这就是条件
These are the terms.
我们都有自己的地位和工作
We all have our places and our jobs
-威尔福德先生期望... -我们让列车运行
- and Mr. Wilford expects -- - We keep this train running!
我们人数众多
We have the numbers!
我们的声音要被听见
We will be heard!
够了
Enough!
你最好赶紧说完 免得房♥盖被掀开
You better finish up before the top pops off of this place.
如果这场罢♥工♥如期进行
If this work stoppage goes ahead,
威尔福德先生会随机选十个罢♥工♥工人
Mr. Wilford will seize 10 striking workers at random
送去车尾
and send them to the Tail.
并找十个车尾人替补他们的位置
He will bring 10 Tailies forward to fill their posts.
你们以为三等厢的生活艰苦吗
You think life in Third is bad?
后车厢还有四百人
There are 400 souls downtrain
愿意付出一切换你们的生活
who would kill for what you have!
保护好它
Protect it!
取消罢♥工♥
Call off the strike.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔茜
Josie?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表