剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Mel, Mel.
听听这个
Listen to this.
音乐
Music?
如果这台老旧收音机都能收到
If that old radio picked it up,
肯定来源于列车内部
it's probably just something from us.
听我说 这信♥号♥♥来自于西北方
Guys, listen to me. It's coming from the northwest.
在外面
Outside.
在外面
Outside?
天啊
Jesus.
幸存者
Survivors?
接收器的距离是多长
That receiver's range is what?
最长80公里吗
80 kilometers max?
本 外面有什么
Ben, what's out there?
卫星链接断了 我正在处理
Satellite link's down. I'm working on it.
该死 方向天线也冻住了
Damn it. Directional antenna froze, too.
我无法找到第二个点来三角测量
I can't get a second point to triangulate.
真的吗
Seriously?
我正在处理 梅
I'm on it, Mel. I'm on it.
但这个信♥号♥♥越来越强
But that signal is still getting stronger,
这意味着我们离它越来越近
and that means we're getting closer.
如果我们不减速的话
If we don't slow down,
我们马上就会驶出接收范围
we're gonna be out of range in no time.
我把莱顿叫过来
I'm gonna get Layton up here.
梅 我们不用经过莱顿的批准
Mel, we don't need to go through Layton.
本 需要经他批准
Yes, Ben, we do.
这是辆全新的列车
It's a new train.
有着全新的指挥链
It's a new chain of command.
打扰一下 莱顿先生
Excuse me. Mr. Layton?
我抓到这两个人想
I caught these two trying to smuggle
把生菜偷拿去前车
a cart full of lettuce uptrain.
车就在那里 老大
The cart was just there, boss.
别跟我这么说话
Hey, look, don't gimme that shit.
你打算拿到哪去
Where were you taking it?
派克接管了头等厢 买♥♥卖♥♥脏物
Pike's set up in First, fencing stuff.
派克
Pike.
一位擅自主张的车尾人 想象一下
A rogue Tailie. Imagine that.
安德烈·莱顿请到火车头
Andre Layton to the Engine.
安德烈·莱顿请马上到火车头
Andre Layton to the Engine immediately.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我不知道 把他关禁闭吧
I don't know. Put them in lockup, okay?
禁闭室满员了 先生
The lockups are full, sir.
在我回来之前尽力维持秩序
Well, do something and keep order until I get back.
生菜
Lettuce.
"秩序"
"Order".
听上去是那么的熟悉 对吗
Yeah, it's got a familiar ring to it, doesn't it?
好的 走吧 小兔子们
Alright, let's go, bunny rabbits.
我们走
Let's go!
幸存者 这有可能吗
Survivors? Is that even possible?
也许吧
Maybe.
但自从我们上一次接到无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
But it's been six and a half years
已经有六年半了
since we've had a radio contact.
谁能像这样坚持下来
Who could hold out like that?
军队吗 私人地堡吗
Military? A private bunker?
肯定是一座老塔 一个回路
It's gotta be an old tower, a loop,
某种备份
some sort of backup.
为什么我们之前从来没有听到过
Why haven't we heard it before?
我们从没用过无线电 没有可以联♥系♥的人
We never use the radio. There's no one to talk to.
我们的卫星图像在哪 本
Where's our sat pic, Ben?
我正在恢复
I'm working on it.
我无法确定来源 但信♥号♥♥正变得越来越强
I can't pinpoint it, but the signal keeps getting stronger.
本
Ben?
请说 这里是雪国列车 你能听到吗
Come in. This is Snowpiercer. Do you copy?
我们需要更多时间 梅
We need more time, Mel.
我们的时间不够用了
We're running out of that.
你能听到吗 再重复一遍
Do you copy? I repeat.
速度再放慢一些 试着获取图像
Let's slow further. Let's try and get a visual.
问题在这儿
Here's the call.
如果降低速度 我们就会出现短缺
If we take speed off, we'll be in deficit,
消耗掉多于我们所生产的能量
using more power than we can generate.
我们已经快接近应急能量储存线了
We're already near emergency reserves,
而我们想放慢速度经过芝加哥
and we want to slow to go through Chicago.
另一方面
Now, on the other hand,
如果我们经过这个信♥号♥♥ 却没有找到其来源
if we race past this signal without pinpointing it,
那么再次听到它 就要再跑上一整圈
it'll be a full revolution before we can hear it again.
如果可能存在着其他幸存者
If there's a possibility of other survivors,
我们并不孤单 我们就得联♥系♥他们
that we're not alone, we have to make contact.
同意 减慢列车速度
Agreed. Slowing the train.
抱歉
Sorry.
别碰我
Get off of me!
停下来
Stop! Oh!
搞什么鬼啊
Bloody hell!
朝我另一边脸也打一拳吧
Take a crack at the other one, at least.
什么
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉 只是...
Sorry. Just...
我失去了一切 我的全世界都崩塌了
I've lost everything, and my whole world is gone.
而且大家都恨我
And everyone hates me.
别担心 大家也都恨我
Don't worry. Everyone hates me, too.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我们和好了吗
Are we good?
车尾人把我从头等厢赶出来了
Tailies threw me out of First.
没人愿意帮助我
And no one would help me.
我没有任何可以用来交换的东西了 除了
And I don't even have anything left to trade except...
这个可是好东西
That's not nothing.
看
Look.
我从三等厢餐厅里偷来的
I stole it from the mess hall.
我们怎么才能把蛋壳剥了啊
Well, how are we even supposed to take the skin off?
你不知道怎么剥鸡蛋吗
You don't know how to peel an egg?
天啊 这很好笑 抱歉
Oh my... Well, that's funny. Sorry.
我来给你演示一下
Come on. Let me show you.
拿过来吧 小可爱 没事的
Come on, love. You're alright.
我也是个坏蛋
I'm a bad egg, too.
信♥号♥♥在达到峰值 我们应该快要遇到它了
Signal's peaking. We should be almost on top of it.
马上就会出现画面了
Should have visual any second now.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
所有人 请...
Um, everybody, please...
露丝 露丝
Ruth! Ruth!
外面出现了另一辆列车
Th-There's another train out there.
露丝 发生了什么
Ruth? Wh-What's happening?
还有其他人活着吗
Are there other people alive?
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
露丝 外面还有人活着吗
Ruth, are there people alive out there?
是的 在那里
Yes. There.
你看
Look.
我的老天
Sweet Jimmeny.
他现在掌控补给列车
He's running the supply train.
你不能确定是他 梅
You don't know it's him, Mel.
等等 有补给列车吗
Wait. There's a supply train?
-大爱丽丝 -谁
- It's Big Alice. - Who?
大爱丽丝 是引擎原型
Big Alice. She's a prototype Engine.
-梅兰妮 -我要全速前进
- Melanie? - I'm going to full speed.
-能用上的全都给我 -我会的
- Give me everything we have. - I will.
那条支线是相连的 梅
That spur connects, Mel.
不管是谁 他们都会开到我们后面
Whoever it is, they're gonna switch in behind us.
是他
It's Him.
是他
It's Him.
梅兰妮 和我说说
Melanie, talk to me.
他会想上登上我们的火车
He's gonna try and board us.
你怎么知道是他 梅
You don't know it's Him, Mel.
还会是谁 本
Who else, Ben?
难道又是方舟海盗吗
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表