剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
适应
Adapt.
那是人类的本能 对吧
That's what humans do, isn't it?
我们的大优势
Our great leg up.
我们摸爬滚打
We roll.
我们见招拆招
We hack.
咬紧牙关 随机应变
Knuckle down and change.
雪国列车也是一种适应
Even Snowpiercer is an adaptation.
威尔福德就是如此
That was classic Wilford.
世界冰封时
While the world froze
其他巨富都想在地堡里躲避末日
and the other mega-rich tried to hole up in bunkers
或是上传他们的意识
or upload their consciousness,
威尔福德先生却翻出了他的旧火车
Mr. Wilford dusted off his train set.
雪国列车是他的系统
Snowpiercer is His system.
系统抗拒改变
Systems resist change,
哪怕没有缔造者的干预
even without their maker.
我只是个科学家
I'm just a scientist.
我是来拯救世界 不是改变它的
I'm here to save the world, not change it.
我知道我们的生存机会渺茫
I know our chances of surviving are slim at best.
而对此 我也只能
All I can do about that
在雪国列车上制♥造♥片刻的幸福
is provide small moments of happiness on Snowpiercer,
在这1001节车厢里
1,001 cars long.
雪国列车
第一季 第四集
怎么
Yeah?
我就知道还醒着
I knew you'd be up.
劳者无休
No rest for the weary.
怎么了
What's up?
我需要你照顾好自己 梅
I need you to take care of yourself, Mel.
你可不能病倒
We can't afford you getting sick.
供给链的问题越来越严重
There's mounting supply-chain issues,
你现在还要自己侦办谋杀案吗
and now you're taking this murder investigation on your own?
多谢你担心
I appreciate your concern.
真的
I do.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
有
Yes.
我希望你去求助
I want you to ask for help.
帮帮我
Help.
莱顿 醒醒
Layton, wake up.
-我们需要你 -发生了什么
- We need you. - What happened?
你会看到的
You'll see.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想到甲烷短缺的
So, have you thought of a workaround
解决办法了吗
for the methane shortage?
嗯
Yep.
山羊屁
Goat farts.
很好
Very good.
麻省理工学院
MIT.
我就知道没白上
I knew it would pay off.
梅兰妮·卡维尔
Melanie Cavill.
我不怕被人看到在一起
I'm not afraid to be seen together.
你只是早上不想跟我一起去上班
You just don't want to walk to work with me in the morning?
珍珠 关于我的传闻现在够多了
Jinju, there's enough track talk about me as it is.
你必须挺身而出 宝贝
Hey, you got to step up for this, babe.
我刚刚不都挺身了吗
Isn't that what I just did?
是吗
Oh, you did, huh?
我会的 但...
And I will. I just...
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
三等厢人对于跟前车厢的人约会很别扭
Thirdies are weird about dating uptrain.
是前车厢还是后车厢有什么不同
What's the difference whether it's uptrain or downtrain?
你是二等厢的
You're from Second.
你是身处特权才会这么想
You have the privilege of seeing it that way.
宝贝 我知道你不为之所动
Okay, baby, I know you're not enticed by all this
因为你来自底特律
'cause you're from Detroit...
我来自旧金山
I'm from San Francisco.
这些地方都消失了
Those places are gone,
但现在重新开始的担子落在了我们肩上
but now it's up to us to start over.
农业员
Agricultural Officer.
妮基·吉奈特死了
Nikki Genet is dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道你有多在乎她
I know how much you cared for her.
好了 别哭了
Okay, stop now.
别哭了 亨利
Stop it, Henry.
我要给你个机会向威尔福德先生赎罪
I'm gonna give you a chance to make things right with Mr. Wilford.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我想让你去拿一台轮床和一些床单
I want you to go get a gurney and some sheets.
别让任何人看到她
Don't let anyone see her.
我们需要验尸数据
We need postmortem data.
你知道我要让你做什么吗
Do you understand what I'm asking you?
知道
Yes.
你会为我去做吗 亨利
Will you do that for me, Henry?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我跟你说了一个头等厢杀手的长相
I gave you a description of a First Class killer.
你又做了什么
What did you do with it?
我是想等到早晨
I was waiting till morning.
头等厢的人就能等到早上
First waits till morning.
她死了 杀手却还能吃到培根鸡蛋
She's dead -- our killer gets his bacon and eggs.
闭嘴 莱顿 我们都辜负了她
Shut up, Layton. We all failed her.
边境关闭了
The border's closed.
我刚从二等厢过来
I just came from Second.
搏击赛开始之后就关了
It's been closed since the fight.
杀手来自头等厢
The killer's from First.
如果他跟着你 他提前离开了搏击赛
If he followed you, he left the fight early.
没时间去前厢
No time to get uptrain.
那么他还在三等厢
Then he's still in Third.
怎么样
How we doin'?
换到早餐部来了
Switching to breakfast.
列车一圈圈走着
'Round and 'round she goes.
你想喝最后一瓶"铁路工啤酒"吗
You want one last Railman's?
不用了
Nah.
你知道他们还要把边境关多久吗
Any word how long they're keeping that damn border closed?
如果他们想的话 关一晚上都行
They'll close it all night if they want.
搏击赛一片混乱
That fight was a mess.
你来自哪里
Where you from?
二等厢
Second?
是的
Yeah.
这些是头等舱的酒水代币
Hey, these are First Class booze tokens.
谢谢
I mean... thanks.
前厢有多少人
Alright, how many men do you have uptrain?
很多
We've got plenty.
从车尾派一支搜索队到前厢
Okay, send a sweep team uptrain from the Tail.
别看了 小子
Eyes up, son.
接下来交给我们
We've got it from here.
莱顿先生不必看到这个 对吗
Mr. Layton doesn't really need to see this, does he?
他们甚至不知道自己在找谁
They don't even know who they're chasing.
我需要去头等厢
I need to go to First.
他不能踏入头等厢一步
He doesn't set one foot in First.
他听从威尔福德先生的命令
He does whatever Mr. Wilford wants.
对吗
Yes?
把所有去观看了搏击赛的头等厢乘客都叫醒
Let's get every First Class passenger that was at the fight out of bed.
这会很不受欢迎
That will not be popular.
受欢迎
Popular?
你们这有个连环杀人犯
You people have a serial killer --
低调点 好吗
Tone it down, would you?
我得知道搜索开始了
I need to know that the search is underway,
然后你和我去头等厢
and then you and I will go to First.
你要等威尔福德先生同意
You have to clear that with Mr. Wilford,
还是你能决定
or is that your call?
等你准备好 我要跟她谈谈
When you're ready, I'll be talking to her.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表