剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我的司闸员会从这开始工作
Alright, my Brakemen will work down from here.
我们打开每扇门 检查所有橱柜
We'll open every door. We'll check every cupboard.
然后去中部的农业区和我的人汇合
And meet my men in the middle at Ag-Sec.
从车尾派一支搜索队到前厢
Start a sweep team uptrain from the Tail, then.
然后我们检查所有...
From there, we will review all...
那附属列车呢
What about the subtrain?
还是禁止非必要人员进入
It's still closed to nonessential personnel.
我还是会派一支巡逻队过去
I'll put another patrol down there anyway.
他没被停职吗
He's not suspended?
我们人手不够 需要所有人
We're shorthanded. We need every man we've got.
-他在走私克洛诺 -他是你的搭档
- He was slinging Kroney. - He's your partner.
现在和好 晚点和好 随便你
Work it out now. Work it out later.
总之要做好你的工作 去吧
Just do your freakin' job. Go.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
如果凶手是头等厢的人
If the killer's from First,
那你只能调查到这了
they'll only let you get so far,
妮基将永远讨不回公道
and there won't be any justice for Nikki.
三等厢的人会怎么想
How's Third gonna take that?
两个受害者都出自那里
Both victims are theirs.
那就要拭目以待了 警探
Oh, that remains to be seen, Detective.
既然我知道你在这是做什么的了
Now that I got a sense of what you do here,
我想着你能分享下你的想法
I thought you might have a take on it.
你熟悉大家 高低贵贱都有
You know people, high and low.
你知道他们的秘密
You know their secrets.
严格保密
Strict confidentiality.
这点在夜车里有保障
It's assured in the Nightcar.
我欣赏这点
I appreciate that.
梅兰妮·卡维尔跟你聊过吗
Melanie Cavill ever have a session?
就算答案是肯定的
That would be confidential --
那也是保密信息
if the answer wasn't no.
她从未那样暴露过自己
She's never shown herself like that.
也许现在她必须如此了
Maybe now she'll have to.
你觉得妮基的死可能成为催化剂吗
Think Nikki's death could be a catalyst?
什么的催化剂
Catalyst for what?
据我所知 三等厢的工人们都受够了
From what I hear, a lot of workers in Third are pretty fed up.
你得步步为营 警探
You need to step carefully, Detective.
但我们很多人确实想改变
But many of us do want change.
我们要叫醒头等厢了
We're waking First.
奥德丽 我保证会尽全力
Audrey, I promise I'll do everything I can --
别废话了 梅兰妮
Cut the shit, Melanie.
我支持你 警探
You have my support, Detective.
我会控制附属列车
I'm holding the subtrain.
列车后方没多少人相信当权者
Not a lot of downtrain faith that the powers that be
真的想破这起案子
actually want to solve this thing
因为嫌犯是头等厢的人
now that the suspect's from First.
我想破
I want it solved.
不管凶手来自哪个车厢
And it doesn't matter which Class the suspect is from.
我们走
Let's go.
我从没见过蓝色芯片
I've never seen a blue chip before.
可能是头等厢的 开各种车门
Could be First Class, open heaps of doors.
莱顿说 "我们之间只隔了几扇门"
Layton said, "It's only doors between us."
你不能用芯片走出车尾
You can't just chip out of the Tail.
对 但可以离开清洁小队
No, but someone could chip out of Sanitation crew.
休息室
Ah, the break room.
那里有扇带键盘的门
There's that door with the key pad.
他们认为我们不能用
They think we can't use it.
你在那里藏了物资 对吧
You've been stashing supplies there, right?
是的 我们当班时搜索来的东西
Yeah. Things we scrounge on shift.
-有衣服吗 -有
- Any clothes? - Yeah.
好 如果我们能让人进入走廊 然后呢
Okay, so, if we get someone in the corridors, then what?
我们和阿斯特丽德取得联♥系♥
We make contact with Astrid.
大伙 自从她第一年出去当学徒
Since she apprenticed out in the first year,
我们有过几次她的消息 两次吗
guys, we've heard from her, what, twice?
阿斯特丽德还是我们的一员
Astrid's still one of us.
她在这里有人
She's got people here.
要是她能找到莱顿 我们就能和他建立联♥系♥
If she can find Layton, we can set up communication with him.
把芯片给我
Give me the chip.
我今晚试试
I'll try tonight.
约翰 你是一头雄狮
John, you're a lion.
他们在前列车厢不常看到车尾女人
They don't see Tailie women uptrain.
我混进去的几率更高
I've got a better chance of blending in.
这是真的
It's true.
这是我们拿到的唯一一把钥匙
This is the only key we've ever had.
清洁
Sanitation!
你朋友呢
Hey, what happened to your friend?
他病得太重没法工作 长官
Uh, he's too sick to work, sir.
好的
Okay.
快点 这边
Come on. This way.
衣服脱掉
Strip.
这不人道
It's inhuman.
你这是在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
艺术现在属于头等厢吗
Art belongs to First now?
这帮人先把大地烤焦 再将其冰封
These people broiled the Earth, then they froze her,
现在又把战利品挂在他们的墙上
and now they hang the spoils on their walls.
莱顿 我出生在宾州东部的泥泞农场上
Layton, I was a born on a dirt farm in Eastern Pennsylvania.
我白手起家
I came from nothing.
我对阶级概念略知一二
I know a thing or two about class.
你看到这一切时感受到的愤怒
That anger that you feel when you look at all of this?
是合理的
It's justified.
我们要利用它
Let's use it.
不论凶手是谁
Whoever the killer is,
头等厢都会保护自己人
First is going to protect their own,
你就做他们最可怕的车尾噩梦
so you be their worst nightmare from the Tail.
其他交给我
I'll do the rest.
车尾人
Tailie.
好了 先说两件事
Alright, two things first.
我不在乎你们是谁
I don't give a shit who you are,
还有这里有人喜欢
and somebody up here has got a thing
切掉三等厢乘客的老二
for chopping off Third Class dicks.
-听着 -我在听呢
- Now, look-- - Yeah, I'm looking.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
露丝
Ruth.
去看搏击的人没到齐
I don't see everybody who was at the fight.
所有人都在这儿了
This is everybody.
梅兰妮 这太荒唐了
Melanie, this is ridiculous.
头等厢还没人被定过罪
No one from First Class has ever been charged with a crime.
这你得感谢她
You should thank her for that.
她严守边境 把乌合之众拒之门外
She keeps the borders tight, she keeps the rabble at bay,
让头等厢凌驾于法律之上
and she keeps First Class above the law.
但威尔福德先生这次行事不同往常
But Mr. Wilford's doing things differently this time.
是不是这样
Isn't that right?
是的
Yes.
好了
Now...
保镖在哪里
...where are the bodyguards?
好吧 那我换种方式
Alright, let me try this a different way.
你在车尾断了多少只手臂
How many arms did you take in the Tail?
14只 如果有人数了的话
14, if anyone's counting.
那么 保镖在哪里
So, where are the bodyguards?
不是我找佣人来的
I didn't invite the help.
埃里克昨晚没有回家
Erik didn't come home last night.
他没回吗
He didn't?
是的
No.
他要求提前离开搏击之夜
He asked to leave the fight early,
当我们回来时 他不在这里
and when we came back, he wasn't here.
你知道他不见了 但却没有告诉我们
You knew he was missing and you didn't tell us?
告诉罗切 埃里克是嫌疑犯
Tell Roche Erik's a suspect.
他身上还带着枪
He has his gun, too.
-小莱 -小莱
- LJ. - LJ.
怎么了
What?
我昨晚看到他带着枪了
I saw he had it with him last night.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表