剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
不 我没有
No, I don't.
我又没和她睡 对吗
I'm not sleeping with her, am I?
莱顿
Layton?
莱顿 我来了 莱顿
Layton, I'm here. Layton.
莱顿 莱顿 莱顿
Layton, Layton, Layton.
莱顿 我来了
Layton, I'm here.
二等厢走廊真香啊
Oh, the sweet smell of Second Class corridors.
你的结婚新家
Your new bridal home, eh?
来吃晚餐吧
Come for dinner.
二等厢每晚都能有甜点
Second Class rations get dessert every night.
怎么了
What?
奥斯维勒
Osweiller.
-莱顿 -是车尾人
- Layton. - It's a Tailie!
小奥 小奥 放开她
Oz! Oz, get off her!
你是提尔 对吗 莱顿
You're Till, right? Layton.
-他怎么在这儿 -他几乎没有心跳
- Why is he in here? - His heartbeat's barely there.
他应该在车尾的
He's supposed to be in the Tail!
莱顿 莱顿
Layton. Layton.
莱顿 你能听到我吗
Layton, can you hear me?
莱顿 莱顿 是我 莱顿
Layton. Layton. It's me. Layton.
莱顿 莱顿
Layton, Layton.
莱顿
Layton.
我们得赶紧离开
We got to get out of here now.
肃静
Order!
请安静
Quiet, please.
小莱拉·福爵
Lilah Folger Junior,
法庭现在将宣布裁决结果
the tribunal will now announce your verdict.
陪审团一致决定
By unanimous decision,
我们认为小莱拉·福爵
we find Lilah Folger Junior...
所有罪名都成立
guilty on all counts.
别无他法
There's no choice.
这是她在最坏情况下的要求
It's what she asked for in the worst case.
她就不该管的
She should've left it.
她就不该管的
She should've just left it alone.
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
大家肃静
Order, everyone!
我们收到了一条威尔福德先生的信息
We have a message from Mr. Wilford.
考虑到被告还很年轻
In light of the young age of the accused...
威尔福德先生选择减免小莱拉·福爵的判决
...Mr. Wilford commutes the sentence of Lilah Folger Junior
将她送还给她的父母
and remands her to the custody of her parents.
谢天谢地 你安全了
Thank God. You're safe.
请冷静
Please calm down!
肃静 肃静
Order! Order! Please!
大家保持冷静
Everyone remain calm!
请保持冷静 庭审结束
Please remain calm! This trial is over.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
好了 我只能到这儿了
Alright. As far as I go.
-什么 -我得走了
- What? - No, I got to go.
-你去哪 -我就是得走了
- Where are you going? - Just -- I got to go.
-在哪 -继续走
- Where is it? - Keep going.
她就在前面
She's down there.
来 莱顿
Come on, Layton.
我扶着你 我扶着你
I've got you. I've got you.
乔茜
Josie.
你得把他藏起来
You need to hide him.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他们把他关进了抽屉
They drawered him.
不准抛下我 好吗
Don't you give up on me now, okay?
我会回来的
I'll be back. I'll be back.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
你怎么从车尾出来的
How'd you get out of the Tail?
车尾需要信任你 扎拉
The Tail needs to trust you, Zarah.
我会照顾他的
I'll look after him.
我得送你到楼上去
Got to get you upstairs.
在我放你回到你父母身边之前
Before I release you to your parents...
威尔福德先生要我
Mr. Wilford has asked me
强调守口如瓶的重要性
to stress the importance of discretion.
别把他的抽屉秘密说出去
Oh, so don't spill all of his Drawer secrets?
肖恩·怀斯具体跟你说了什么
What did Sean Wise tell you exactly?
那是我和威尔福德先生之间的事 不是吗
That's between me and Mr. Wilford, isn't it?
他为了帮你冒了很大的风险
He's taking an extraordinary risk in helping you.
三等厢
Third Class?
他们会翻篇的
I think they'll get over it.
我是说你 小莱
I mean you, LJ.
我指的是放你走
I mean letting you walk free.
威尔福德关照我
Wilford looked out for me, so...
我也会关照他
I'll look out for him.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
-爸爸 -莱拉
- Daddy! - Lilah.
结束了
It's over.
-你安全了 -都结束了
- You're safe. - It's all over.
-真是场噩梦 -你安全了
- What a nightmare. - You're safe.
我爱你
I love you.
奥斯维勒
Osweiller?
该死
Shit.
下不为例
Never again.
-下不为例 -下不为例
- Never again. - Never again.
-下不为例 -下不为例
- Never again. - Never again.
-下不为例 -下不为例
- Never again. - Never again.
-下不为例 -下不为例
- Never again. - Never again.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表