剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我们没有意愿
We don't have will.
我们只有秩序
We have order.
我们不是每天都有机会和其他舱位的人交流的
It's not every day we get a chance to mingle with other classes.
三等车厢代表们 如果你们想参加审讯
Third Class delegates, if you want to go to to the trial,
就说出你们的名字和乘客号♥码
give me your names and passenger numbers.
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
你一定很开心你现在是中产阶级了
You must be happy now that you're bourgeoisie.
不一定 你今天要向瘾君子们进行性敲诈吗
That depends. Are you gonna extort addicts for sex today?
别这样 我的缓刑已经过了
Come on, man. My probation's over.
好吧 我想留下来看珍珠作证
Okay, well, I'd like to stay for Jinju's testimony,
给她一些支持
you know, show her some support.
前车准备好了
They're ready uptrain.
那我们最好出发了 是不是
Well, better get going, then, shouldn't we?
好的 邋遢鬼们
Alright, dirtbags!
我们要出发了 都听好了
We're on the march! Now, listen up!
听着 对
Listen! Right.
你们即将在前列车厢看到
Now, you're gonna see some things uptrain
一些你们不熟悉的东西
that are unfamiliar to you,
比如卫生和自尊
things like hygiene and self-respect.
你们会听到人们说出完整的句子
You will hear people speaking in complete sentences.
不要去打他们 不要去抢他们的随身物品
Now, don't punch them. Don't punch their belongings.
不要乱舔东西
Don't lick things.
我说得够清楚吗
Am I making myself clear?
双手放好 眼睛直视
Now, hands to yourself, eyes forward,
并且记住谁才是指挥者 好吗
and just remember who's carrying the batons, okay?
好的 够了
Alright. That's enough.
好的 大家请排成一队
Okay, everyone, in a line, please!
古斯特菲尔德夫人会跟着头等厢投票
Mrs. Gusterfeld will vote with First.
她会让老师也同意的
She'll get the teacher on board.
别担心
Don't worry.
你没有意识到发生了什么 是吧
You don't see what's happening, do you?
有个想法♥正♥在前列车厢中传播 罗伯特
There's an idea traveling uptrain, Robert.
这个想法想要持续存在
It wants to live, this idea.
它想点燃整个列车
It wants to set the train ablaze,
而它只需要一个小火花
and all it needs is a spark.
它只需要用它粗糙的手指
All it needs is to wrap its thick fingers
掐住你女儿的脖子
around your daughter's throat
为了那个工人将她掐死
and choke her out for the working man.
怎么了
What's wrong?
一切都好 亲爱的
Everything's fine, darling.
你看起来好美
You look beautiful.
我们继续来排练你的证词
Let's keep working on your testimony.
其他的就交给我 莱拉
Leave the rest to me, Lilah.
那个变♥态♥的杀人团体又带走了一个人
That psycho's Kill Cult took another one.
我们与上帝同行
Juntos, vamos con dios.
坚持住
Hang on.
那个变♥态♥的杀人团体又带走了一个人
That psycho's Kill Cult took another one.
-不 我们很饿 -但也不能这样
- No, we are hungry. - Not like this.
我能闻到他们在做吃的
I can smell them cooking.
他们在后面 靠着墙
They're at the back now, against the wall.
该死的食人族
Goddamn cannibals.
来 迈尔斯 上去吧
Come on, Miles. Up you go.
-我们会没事的 -我们需要你帮忙
- We'll be alright. - We need your help.
快去阻止他们
Put a stop to them now.
给
Here you are.
欢迎来到三等厢
Welcome to Third.
她浑身散发着清洁小队的臭气
She reeks of Sanitation.
原来你是这么出来的啊
So that's how you got out.
阿斯特丽德不肯说
Astrid wouldn't say.
很好
Good.
我们如此铤而走险就是为了找到莱顿
We risked this for one reason -- to find Layton.
他没回车尾吗
He's not back in the Tail?
说是回了 但其实没有
They're saying he is, but, no, he isn't.
我们觉得他进了抽屉
We think he's in a drawer.
所以说...
So, um...
这个男人站了出来
the man comes forward,
破解了列车史上最大的案子
solves the biggest crime in train history.
为什么还要把他关进抽屉呢
Why would they put him in a drawer?
也许是他发现了不可告人的秘密
Maybe he turned over the wrong rock.
也许他已经死了
Or maybe he's dead.
也许是他惹恼了威尔福德
Maybe he pissed off Wilford
害自己被处死
and, uh, got his head stuck out a port, huh?
他是打不死的 你见过他
He's not the dying type. You met him.
有意思
Funny.
我们刚刚正好聊到了抽屉的事
We were just talking about The Drawers.
我们能进去吗
Can we get in?
今天时机不错
Might not be a bad day for it.
因为审判的事 安保很薄弱
Security's lean 'cause of the trial.
那...
Yeah, well...
管他的
What the hell?
我们就去抽屉吧
Let's hit The Drawers.
我们与三等厢的好人没有过节
We have no issue with the good people of Third,
但如果他们只想制♥造♥骚乱
but if all they have to do is make a bit of noise
而我们突然打算改写列车神圣的规矩
and suddenly we're rewriting the enshrined rules of the train,
那我们就都有麻烦了
then we all have a problem.
恕我直言 福爵先生 你这么说
All due respect, Mr. Folger, are you speaking
是出自一位担忧的公民 还是一位害怕的父亲
as a concerned citizen or a scared daddy?
-都有 -我们都支持福爵一家
- Both. - We all stand with the Folgers.
如果三等厢针对我们的小孩 他们也会如此
As they'd stand with us if Third came for our children.
我的职责是维持规矩 不是制定规矩
My job is to uphold the rules, not to make them.
威尔福德先生把自己封闭在了前车
Mr. Wilford locked himself away uptrain.
他与现实脱节了
The man is out of touch.
他有让我们所有人活下去的能力
He's got the skills to keep us all alive.
你们有什么
What have you got?
我有作为早期投资者身份的四亿美元
I got $400 million in early investor status
以及如果事关我的生死 我能制♥造♥很多麻烦
and a whole world of pain when it comes to my survival.
请不要误会我们
Please don't misunderstand us.
愿威尔福德的永动机永不停息
May Wilford run his engine for as long as the track holds.
但日常运行 正义 资源 车尾
But day-to-day operations, justice, resources, the Tail...
或许这些问题在这里解决更好
maybe these matters would be better handled here,
因为这里会受到影响
where their effects are felt.
那梅兰妮·卡维尔怎么办
And what about Melanie Cavill?
她会是第一个下台的人
She'd be the first to go.
他们是在谈论煽动叛乱的事
So they're talking about sedition.
指挥官是怎么回应的
How did the commander respond?
他持中立态度
Uh, well, he didn't agree or -- or disagree.
他主要是冷眼看着我们
He mostly just, uh, stared at us coldly,
不过我得说 很有效果
which, I won't lie, is very effective.
你不用去参加庭审吗
Don't you need to get to the trial?
我要去的
I do.
我们会加快为你翻修
We'll speed up those renovations for you,
威尔福德先生感谢你的服务
and Mr. Wilford thanks you for your service.
亲爱的 该走了
Honey. It's time to go.
记得要进行眼神交流
Make eye contact.
我知道
I know.
-真诚点 -我知道
- Be sincere. - I know!
-老套的眼泪攻势就行 -不要眼泪攻势
- Trite tears are okay. - Not trite tears.
-眼泪攻势 -我会哭出眼泪 不会说出眼泪
- Contrite tears. - Well, I'll be crying them, not saying them,
这样你可以结束后再来批评我
so you can just criticize me after.
过来 我的两个莱拉
Come here, my Liliahs.
全体起立
All rise.
肃静
Please settle.
大家都知道
As we are all aware,
当永动机的秩序遭到犯罪 阴谋和渎职威胁时
tribunals are convened when the Order of our Eternal Engine
我们会就召开审判
is threatened by crime, conspiracy, or negligence.
小莱拉·福爵
Lilah Folger Junior,
你被控犯下两起谋杀案
you stand accused of two counts of murder.
请坐
Please be seated.
审判开始
This tribunal is now in session.
被告被捕后
Once the accused was apprehended,
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表