剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
人类就是自私
To be human is to be self-involved.
每个人都相信自己是宇宙中心
Everyone believes they're the center of the universe.
我们忍♥不住
We can't help it.
这是我们的天性
It's in our nature.
我们谋划 盘算
We scheme, we plot.
我们玩我们的小游戏
We play our silly little games.
我们为何认为自己是世界上最重要的
Like, why do we think we're the most important thing in the world?
我们不是
We're just not.
我明白一件大部分人不敢承认的事
See, I understand something most people are afraid to admit.
宇宙是冷漠的
The universe is indifferent.
它不在乎我们的小破计划
It doesn't care about our stupid, little plans
或是我们脆弱的小心脏
or our fragile, little hearts.
宇宙对我们有自己的安排
The universe has its own plans for us...
登上雪国列车
aboard Snowpiercer,
1001节车厢
1,001 cars long.
雪国列车
第一季 第七集
莱顿知道了
Layton knows,
而他就在附属列车里自♥由♥行走
and he's just running around the subtrain.
我觉得他在躲藏 他会被发现的
I think he's hiding out and he'll be found.
我们应该坦白
I think we should come clean.
告诉乘客们这里只有我们三个
We'll tell the passengers it's just the three of us up here
或是在莱顿发话前说点什么
or tell them something before Layton does.
他们很快就会把我们的脑袋推出舱门
They'd have our heads out of a port in no time.
莱顿也不会说的
And Layton isn't gonna leak it,
至少现在还不会
not yet anyway.
你怎么能确定
How could you be so sure?
我觉得他会握着这个秘密
I think he's gonna control his secret
直到他想到怎么用最好
till he knows the best way to use it --
但我不会放任他的
only I'm not gonna let him.
列车交给你 哈维
You have the train, Javi.
列车交给我
I have the train.
各位乘客注意
Attention all passengers.
威尔福德工业祝您早上好
Wilford Industries wishes you good morning.
昨天 在托雷塔峡谷危机期间
Yesterday, during the Torreta Canyon Crisis,
电力工程师彼得·迪马科
Electrical Engineer Peter DiMarco
为了我们的存活牺牲了自己
paid the ultimate price for our survival.
让我们为他的灵魂默哀片刻吧
Let us all observe a moment for his spark.
万物必生长
As crops must grow,
会有新血液流入
new blood will flow.
依照惯例
So as is our custom,
我们现在将宣布接替学徒
we will now announce an apprentice replacement.
今天 这项最大殊荣
Today, the greatest of honors --
被称为"定心丸"的男孩
the young man known as Miles and Miles
将被直接送入火车头
will be fast-tracked to the Engine!
好样的 迈尔斯
Well done, Miles.
好样的 迈尔斯
Great job, Miles.
-感谢你的信念和劳动 -迈尔斯
- Thank you for your faith and your labors. - Miles.
一如既往 我们伟大的工程师 威尔福德先生
As always, our Great Engineer, Mr. Wilford,
祝您一天愉快
wishes you a pleasant day.
你提拔他有点太快了吧 梅兰妮
You're pushing him up that ladder a bit too fast, aren't Melanie?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你今天休息 露丝
It's your day off, Ruth.
喘口气吧
Take a break.
-这是陷阱 -当然是了
- It's a trap, Josie. - Yeah, of course it's a trap.
-但如果他去了火车头 -那我们做到了
- But if he's in the Engine... - Well, then we did it, right?
终于有车尾人进入了火车的神经中枢
We finally got a Tailie right into the nerve center of the train.
那部分感觉很真实 是吧
That part does feel true, doesn't it?
她把他留在身边 是人♥质♥也是诱饵
Well, she'll keep him close -- hostage and bait.
你不能去见他 乔茜
You can't see him, Josie.
我知道你很想 但梅兰妮的目标是我
I know you want to, but Melanie is coming for me, alright?
我们得把握每一秒的时间
We need to spend every free second
动员三等厢奋起反抗
trying to move Third to the cause.
是 你是要发动三等厢
Yeah, you have to turn Third,
但我们也得联♥系♥上迈尔斯
but we have to make contact with Miles, too.
我还有三个小时
I've got three hours.
你确定只有他一个人失踪了
And you're sure he's the only one missing?
我做了全面清点
I-I did a complete inventory.
他不可能凭一己之力逃出去
He couldn't have gotten out on his own.
你上一次检查莱顿
When did you last check Layton --
真正看到他是什么时候
actually lay on eyes on him?
-审判那天 -两天前吗
- The day of the trial. - Two days ago?
所以他逃走的时间是在审判当天
So he got out sometime between then
到昨天与我对峙之前
and when he confronted me yesterday.
肯定有人帮他逃跑
Then someone helped him escape.
清点时还有别的发现
The inventory found something else.
有几袋假死药不见了
There are several bags of suspension drugs missing.
是哪里的清洁工作没做好吗
Is there a janitorial problem?
真有意思
Funny.
你知道在威尔福德先生的列车上
Do you know the punishment for trafficking drugs
走私毒品会遭到何种惩罚吗
on Mr. Wilford's train?
一只手臂
An arm.
-习惯用的那一侧 -吃饭用的那只手
- Dominant side. - The hand that feeds.
或者是给列车提供克洛诺的那只手
Or the hand that supplies the train with Kronole.
帮助囚犯安德烈·莱顿
The hand that helped a prisoner named Andre Layton
逃离抽屉的那只手
escape from The Drawers --
我猜是想以此交换假死药 来制♥造♥
I'm guessing in exchange for suspension drugs to make
克洛诺
said Kronole.
我对这件事一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
你知道
You know,
我现在关心的不是毒品
it's not the drugs that I care about right now.
我还是不知道你在说什么
Doesn't change what I know.
你是右撇子吧
You're right-handed?
戒指不错
Nice ring.
作为抹地的清洁员 你手上没什么老茧啊
Not very calloused for a mop-and-bucket guy, are you?
好吧
Alright.
我见过莱顿一次
I met Layton once --
五六个星期前 搏击赛那晚
five, six weeks ago, the night of the fight.
他找我询问谋杀案的事
He came to me and asked me about the murders,
我给了他一些情报
and I gave him some information,
仅此而已
and -- and that's all.
特伦斯...
Terence...
就说这么点连根手指都救不了
that's not enough to save a finger.
听我说
Look.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
如果他正在逃亡 他迟早都会来找我
If he's on the run, sooner or later, he's gonna come to me.
到时候我就把他带来给你
And then I'll bring him to you.
准备去工作了
Getting ready for work.
几乎一切正常
It's almost normal.
你忘了安检芯片
Except for the security chip...
几乎
...almost.
你真的好美
You're so damn beautiful.
接我的人马上就到
My ride's on the way.
好的
Okay.
那我们可以走了
Then we're good to go.
小心一点 乔茜
Be careful, Josie.
你更要小心
I want you to be careful.
他们在找的人不是我
They're not looking for me.
伟大的革命者归来了
The great revolutionary returns.
你不拉我一把吗
You gonna give me a hand?
永动机学徒
Engine Apprentice.
这是在雪国列车上最接近上帝的机会
Well, it's the closest one gets to God on "Snowpiercer."
我们都该为迈尔斯感到骄傲
We should all be very proud of our Miles.
今天 我们有幸邀来一位特别的客人
And we are very lucky to have a special guest today --
工程部的班尼特·诺克斯先生
Mr. Bennett Knox from Engineering,
他来协助迈尔斯转调
here to assist with Miles' transition.
谢谢你 吉利斯老师
Thank you, Ms. Gillies.
迈尔斯 为庆祝你的成就
Miles, in honor of your accomplishment,
同学们为你准备了一个特别惊喜
the class has a very special surprise for you.
-太棒了 -好样的 迈尔斯
- Awesome. - Good job, Miles.
吃吧
Dig in.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表