剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
他在出发日那天就死了
He's been dead since departure.
梅兰妮接管了列车 我什么都没有参与
Melanie took the train. I had nothing to do with it.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
把他带走
Take him away.
你还好吗
You all right?
威尔福德死了 诺兰
Wilford is dead, Nolan.
他已经死了很多年
He's been dead for years...
没有人知道
and no one even knew.
这么长时间... 我怎么会没发觉
All that time... how did I not know?
这是什么 我是说...
And what is this? I mean...
这一切都是什么
What is all of this?
她欺骗了我们所有人 露丝
She deceived us all, Ruth.
现在人们还能指望什么
What will people hold onto now?
你
You.
我
Me.
秩序
Order.
我要让她付出代价 诺兰
I want her to pay, Nolan.
我要让她付出代价
I want her to pay.
我们为什么要加强巡逻
So, why are we doubling up our patrols?
-我不知道 但最好是有要事 -沃特
- I don't know, but it better be something good. - Walter.
你来迟了
You're late.
这是莱茨
This is Lights.
她和你一起
She's with you.
电气室
你终于抓到告密者了吗
You finally caught the Rat?
怎么了
What?
他在反抗 不是吗
He was resisting, wasn't he?
把门打开
Just open the doors.
我得询问一下前车
I gotta check this uptrain.
就是这了 后方通信线路
Here it is -- rear comms --
不不不不 你得找到50/125
No, no. No, no, no, no. You gotta look for 50/125 --
可是没有50/125
There is no 50/125!
我是驻扎车尾的杰弗森
This is Jefferson in Tail station.
我们没时间找了 我现在就得拉
We don't have time for this. I'm just gonna pull.
怎么
What the --
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
武装起来
Weapons up!
我就知道你会回来找我们的
Sabía que volverías por nosotros.
今天出去散步不错吧 里格斯先生
Nice day for a walk, Mr. Riggs?
是的 孩子
Yes, it is, son.
让我们散步散得久一点
Let's make it a long one.
她怎么也在这儿
Why is she here?
大家听着
Listen up.
提尔现在是我们的人了
Till is one of us now.
听着 我知道你们很难去信任他人
Look, I know y'all got trust issues.
我也是
I got 'em, too.
前车的人们
People uptrain,
他们把我们扔在这黑暗里 让我们自生自灭
they shoved us down here in the dark to fend for ourselves.
我们学会了如何在暗影里生存
We learned how to survive in the shadows.
是的 是的
Yeah! Yeah!
今天...
Well, today...
今天 让我们离开这个地狱
today, let's leave this hell behind!
我们会用我们所拥有的一切进行斗争
We will fight with everything we got.
因为就在那边 那扇门外面
'Cause out there, right outside that door,
那边世界的未来不接受我们
there is a future that does not include us!
但它会接受的
But it will.
今天 我们将接管这列车
Today, we take this train
我们将提醒他们 他们锁在这车尾里的
and we remind them exactly who it is
到底是怎样一群人
that they locked up back here!
今天 我们要为乔茜游♥行♥
Today, we march for Josie!
为乔茜
For Josie!
为苏珊
For Suzanne!
为苏珊
For Suzanne!
为苏珊 为老伊凡
For Suzanne, for Old Ivan!
老伊凡
Old Ivan!
为了我们每一个因饥饿和疾病
For everyone that we have lost to hunger and to sickness,
以及因为失败叛乱而逝去的人
to all the failed rebellions.
有人愿意为我们牺牲生命
We got people who are willing to lay down their lives for us
因为他们相信 就如同我们深知
because they believe, like we know,
是时候让这趟列车
that it is time for this train
为所有乘客服务了
to work for all of its passengers!
今天
Today...
我们向火车头进军
we march to the Engine!
车尾一心
One Tail!
不
No.
列车一心
One Train.
列车一心
One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
-列车一心 -列车一心
- One Train! - One Train!
好了 走吧 越快越好
All right, let's go. Fast as you can.
大约翰在等着呢
Big John's waiting.
列车一心
One Train!
列车一心
One Train!
电气室
沃特 你要去哪
Walter. Where you off to?
我回了电气室
I'm -- I'm back in electrics.
她刚给我看了点东西
She was showing me a few things.
我♥操♥ 她是车尾人
No, shit -- she's a Tailie!
不
Oh, no! Hey, hey!
呼叫前列车厢
Hey, call forward!
让格雷指挥官派守卫来这里
Tell Commander Grey to get his Jackboots back here fast!
放开我
Get off me!
奥斯维勒 线路不通
Osweiller, the line's dead.
你到底想干什么
What the hell are you up to?
好吧 走过去 快
All right, go on foot! Go now!
这是莱顿必须遵守的重要诺言
This is a very important promise Layton needs to keep.
你明白吧 默里
You understand that, don't you, Murray?
当然 他们是我的朋友
Yeah, they're me mates.
已经很久没人叫过我默里了
No one's called me Murray in ages.
亨利 这位是默里
Henry, this is Murray.
-你好 -他看起来可不像车尾人
- Hey. - He doesn't look like a Tailie.
你看起来也不像医生
Well, you don't look like much of a doctor.
你准备好了吗 我需要你的帮助
Are you ready? I-I'm gonna need your help.
我的天
Christ almighty.
我为你自豪 亨利
I'm proud of you, Henry.
我知道你会作出正确的选择
I knew you'd do the right thing.
谢谢 是时候了
Thank you. It's about time.
那就开始吧
Well, go on, then.
大力士
Strong Boy...
你这丑货
you ugly bugger.
需要先由我们三人
The passengers need to be told the news
把消息告诉乘客
from the three of us first.
让他们立刻知道谁才是是管事的
Let them know immediately who is in charge.
我去开门
I'll get it.
指挥官
Commander!
指挥官 列车后方出事了
Commander. There's trouble downtrain.
通讯系统瘫痪了 车尾人闯出来了
Comms are down, and there are Tailies out.
车尾人
The Tailies?
就在我们为威尔福德争吵的时候
While we squabbled over Wilford up here.
这可不是巧合
That's no bloody coincidence.
所有小队 去列车后方
All units -- downtrain now!
走隧♥道♥最快
The tunnels are the fastest access.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表