剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
不过你之前是警♥察♥
You were a cop, though.
底特律警局
Detroit P.D.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听说那里变得很乱
Heard it got rough out there.
警局内部反♥目♥
The department turned on itself.
到处都很乱
It was rough everywhere.
-能再来一碗吗 -不行
- Hey, you got another bowl? - No.
我们有一具尸体
We've got a body.
你没事吗
You okay?
我把他的身外之物都收起来 以防有人偷
I packed his worldly possessions so no one steals them.
他的"身外之物"
His "worldly possessions."
又上山了 不是吗
Climbing up into the mountains again, aren't we?
瀑布区
The Cascades.
-这条路很崎岖 -是啊
- It's a rough track. - u202dYeah.
现在我不得不去当学徒了
Now I have to get that apprenticeship.
不会
Nah.
我们需要你在车尾
I think we need you here in the Tail.
你就是我们的定心丸
You're our Miles and Miles.
他们都是有去无回 妈妈
People don't come back, Mum.
得让人去找莱顿
Somebody has to go find Layton.
莱顿不会有事的
Layton will be okay.
要说有谁能回来 也只有他
If anyone can get back to us, it's him.
你们这上面可是遇到大♥麻♥烦了啊
Y'all got some serious problems up here.
我觉得凶手是为了更好地藏尸把他给肢解了
So, I think they cut him up into pieces to hide him better.
我是这么想的
That's my theory.
肖恩·奥伦·怀斯
Sean Oren Wise.
三等厢人 此前在农业部工作
Third Class, worked in Agriculture.
谁发现的他
Who found him?
一个管道工 当时在做检修
A Tunnelman, doing maintenance.
你们这儿有鉴证人员吗
What do y'all have up here in the way of forensics?
没有所谓的犯罪实验室
No real crime lab or anything,
但我们能找到几位科学家
but we have access to some scientists.
他的...他的老二怎么了
What about his, uh... his dick?
大冰封的时候 你的职业生涯处于哪个阶段
The Freeze cut your career short at what?
刚进警局的新人
First year rook?
-我想进入凶杀组 -是吗
- I wanted to make Homicide. - Yeah?
你当上了司闸员
Well, you made Brakeman,
你自己破案去吧
so you can figure this out for yourself.
带我回车尾
Take me back to the Tail.
这是你的机会 伙计
This is your chance, mate.
抓住
Take it.
你为什么想回去
Why would you want to go back there?
为了不当叛徒
So they know I'm not a traitor.
他们会割了你的喉咙 老兄
They'll slit your throat now, man.
自己收拾烂摊子去吧
Clean up your own shit.
我问你个问题
Oi, I got one for ya.
警♥察♥和橄榄球运动员有什么共同点
What do coppers and football players have in common?
你是说足球运动员吧
You mean soccer players?
-没有共同点 -别这样 警探
- Nothing. - No, no. Come on, Detective.
警♥察♥和球员 有什么共同点
Cops and footie -- what's in common?
脚上硬挺的战靴
A good...stiff...boot!
行了 奥斯维勒 够了
All right, hey. u202dOsweiller, that's enough.
罚点球
Penalty kick!
搞什么呢
What the hell is this?!
他太油嘴滑舌了 长官
He was getting mouthy with us, sir.
抱歉 长官 这个车尾人不配合
Sorry, sir. The Tailie's uncooperative,
说他不愿意协助调查
says he won't help with the investigation.
你们以为殴打就能解决问题了
Oh, and you thought a beating would convince him?
我觉得你的搭档有点问题
I think your partner has some issues.
两个蠢货 出去
You two idiots, step out.
立刻
Now.
回你们在车尾的狗屋去
You go back to your doghouse in the Tail.
都给我轮两班
Double shift.
-遵命 -遵命
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
好了 你个讨厌的家伙
All right, you pain in the ass.
这是管理部的梅兰妮
This is Melanie, from Hospitality.
我代表威尔福德工业 警探先生
My apologies, Detective,
向你表示道歉
on behalf of Wilford Industries.
你就是火车播报的那个声音
You're the Voice of the Train.
是的 我是
I am. I am.
我做着好几项工作
I wear several hats.
我的部门负责处理矛盾
My department's responsible for smooth relations.
警探先生
Detective...
我来是想亲自告诉你
I'm here to tell you personally
威尔福德先生想尽快解决这个问题
that Mr. Wilford wants this solved quickly.
我们会全力配合你的调查工作
Doors will open wherever your investigation leads you.
该死
Ah, shit.
两年前 还有一个受害者
Two years ago, u202dthere was another victim --
男性 生殖器被切除
male, genitals removed.
已经有人在抽屉里服刑了
Someone's already serving time in The Drawers for it.
所以 不是出现了模仿者
So...either you got a copycat...
就是威尔福德先生抓错了人
or Mr. Wilford put the wrong person in the Drawers.
给我口粮然后让车尾人转到三等厢我就帮你
I'll do it for rations and Third Class immigration for the Tail.
你在这里什么资格都没有
You're not entitled to anything here!
乘客们有票
The passengers had tickets,
-所有工作人员都有各自的工作 -司闸员首领
- all the crew had jobs. - Lead Brakeman.
-你们车尾人像老鼠一样上了火车 -司闸员首领 别说了
- You Tailies boarded the train like rats! - Lead Brakeman, please!
你能把他解开吗
Would you uncuff him?
拜托了
Please.
这事一定让你很不安
This must be u202dvery disconcerting to you.
其实很简单
Really, it's simple.
你是火车上唯一的凶杀案警探
You are the only u202dhomicide detective on the train.
所以威尔福德先生请你出一份力
And so, Mr. Wilford u202dis asking you to contribute.
医生
Doctor.
这些就是抽屉 莱顿警探
These are the Drawers, Detective Layton.
这是妮基·吉奈特 因谋杀罪被判刑
And this Nikki Genet, sentenced for murder.
她是无辜的 是吧
She's innocent, isn't she?
你为什么这么说
Why you say that?
她看起来很无辜
She just looks it.
我有特别照顾她
I've taken special care of her.
她是两年多来
She would be the longest Sleeper
我们从暂停状态中恢复
we've ever brought out of suspension --
最长的沉睡者
over two years under.
她是我们第一桩谋杀案的唯一证人
And she's our only witness to the first murder.
你想要公正 警探先生 给她清除罪名
You want justice, Detective, clear her.
如果你抓到了凶手
And if you catch the killer,
我们会让你成为火车警探 还会给你调到三等厢
we'll make you Train Detective and move you to Third Class.
他们需要一段时间才能恢复
Um, they take a while to recover,
-而且必须有公♥证♥人在场 -想办法完成
- and I really need The Notary present-- - Let's make it happen.
好
Yep.
我还没同意任何事呢
I'm not agreeing to anything.
我暂时把你交给罗切先生了
Well, I'm gonna leave you in Mr. Roche's hands for now.
他会带你去嫌疑犯那里
He'll take you to the suspects.
在肖恩·怀斯被找到前24小时
Sean Wise's roommates reported him missing
他的室友报告称他失踪了
24 hours before he was found.
欢迎来到链条 车尾人
Welcome to The Chains, Tail-man.
"链条"
"The Chains"?
是啊 现在很流行
Yeah. It's a thing now.
主要是年轻人
Young people mostly,
成群结队地鬼混生活 所以叫"链条"
living and screwing in groups -- "Chains".
他们占据了一些切断的集装箱
They took some chopped-up containers,
打造成了这样
got creative with them.
要我说他们就是一群疯子
Bunch of freaks, if you ask me.
我妻子可能不这么认为
My wife also has some choice descriptors,
但我觉得你会喜欢他们的
but I think you're gonna love 'em.
这些是肖恩·怀斯的伴侣们 正在等你
Here's Sean Wise's partners, waiting for you.
你应该已经见过其中一位了
I believe one of them you've already met.
番茄汤和烤奶酪
Tomato soup and a grilled cheese.
-你好 扎拉 -你好 安德烈
- Hello, Zarah. - u202dHi, Andre.
把那两个人弄出去 我先从她开始
Get these two out of here, I'll start with her.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表