剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
没关系的
It's all right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 等等
No! Wait! Shh!
-你在干什么 -接下来这么做
- What are you doing?! - Here's what you do --
自首去抽屉车
surrender yourselves to the Drawers.
什么 没门
What? No way.
进了抽屉就像是睡着了 就像休眠
It's like sleep. It's like sleep.
-他们是放你进去休眠的 -那放我们进去多久呢
- They put you to sleep. - Okay, for how long?
-那就是个该死的棺材 -听我说
- It is a goddamn coffin! - Listen to me.
据我统计 今天我经过了130节车厢 好吗
By my count, I went uptrain 130 cars today, okay?
我看到了大家前所未闻的东西
I've seen shit none of us could've imagined.
我可以凭记忆把日程表和安保细节拼凑起来 好吗
I can piece together schedules, security detail, all right?
老伊凡梦寐以求的正是如此
Old Ivan dreamed of this.
看看地上的血迹
Look at the blood.
我们只突破了一节车厢
We only made it one car.
我完了 我完了 莱顿
I'm done. I'm done, Layton.
车尾一心
Hey. One Tail.
我们还需要你到前线
We need you uptrain...
等待着
waiting...
攻下火车头的那天
for the day we take the Engine.
我们要把剩下三个叛乱者无限期关进抽屉里
u202dWe'll drawer the remaining three rebels indefinitely.
不 不能便宜了他们
No, the Drawers won't do.
威尔福德先生要求秩序遭到攻击时得立刻做出制裁
Mr. Wilford demands swift justice when order is attacked.
死了六个人 我要六个来偿命
Six men. I want six heads.
然后你会再多六个牺牲者
Then you'll have six more martyrs.
然后冤冤相报 循环往复
And 'round and 'round we go again.
我愿意接手
I'll do it.
我会帮你们解决谋杀案
I'll solve your murder.
我会恢复威尔福德先生的秩序
I will get Mr. Wilford his order back.
你们放过车尾的人们
And you can have mercy on the Tail.
威尔福德先生希望立刻给点教训 不过
Mr. Wilford will want an example made immediately, but...
不该有更多人死去了
there's to be no more loss of life.
明早 露丝将会砍掉一只手臂
In the morning, Ruth will take a significant arm.
公开展示 至少让人印象深刻
Spectacle -- at least it'll make an impression.
你现在处境堪忧了 莱顿先生
You're in a tight spot, Mr. Layton.
你坐在我的椅子上
You're in my chair.
抱歉 老大
Sorry, Boss.
都很好 我就是来给你报告的
All is well. I was just leaving you a report.
今天管理人类未来很辛苦吗
You have a rough day stewarding the future of humanity?
我可以给你讲 但我不会
Oh, I could start, but I won't.
太棒了
Hell yeah.
为什么她不再做那些牛油果烟熏三文鱼卷了
Why doesn't she do those smoked-salmon avocado rolls anymore?
没有牛油果了吗
No more avocados?
没有木屑了
No more wood chips.
做烟熏三文鱼的木屑
For the smoked salmon.
真糟糕
That's shitty.
没有木屑了
No more wood chips.
-明天会很颠簸 -嗯
- It's gonna be bumpy tomorrow. - Yeah.
我讨厌这段路
I hate this stretch of track.
谢了 本
Thanks, Ben.
列车是你的
You have the train...
威尔福德先生
Mr. Wilford.
列车是我的
I have the train.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表