剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
储存能量用来攀登马德雷山
just banking power to climb the Sierra Madres.
昨天的撞击造成了一些严重损害
So, the impact yesterday caused some serious damage.
我们本来就浪费了不少时间
We were already losing time.
发生的事情让情况变得更糟
Whatever happened made it a lot worse.
第四年的减速持续了一个月
The Year-Four Slowdown lasted a month.
一开始是切断灯光 限制用水
Started with darkness, water rations.
问题是 什么时候我们对资源的消耗
Question is, when does our drain on resources
会超过我们作为劳工的价值
outweigh our value as labor?
我认为就在攀登马德雷山之前
Right before the Sierra Madres, I reckon.
-听着 听着 -我们已经晚了一天了
- Look, look, look, look, look, look! - We're a day behind!
威尔福德还没有分离我们
Wilford hasn't uncoupled us yet.
我们只需要稳住阵脚
All we've got to do is hunker down.
同意
Agreed.
双层床 减半用水
Double bunks, half water.
-同意 -同意
- Agreed. - Agreed.
好 让大家朝前走
Alright. Let's pull everyone forward.
减少空间使用以保存暖气
Double up to conserve heat.
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Alright?
我们在前厢的人会设法帮助我们的
Our people uptrain will help us, somehow.
谢谢你让我见他
Thank you for letting me see him.
但愿现在我们能专注于我们接下来的计划
Well, hopefully now we can focus on our next steps.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
我得见乔茜 他的车尾妈妈
I have to see Josie, his Tail-mom.
我说服她让他走的
I convinced her to let him go.
我知道她很担心他
I know she's worried sick about him.
提尔下次过去的时候可以帮你转告她
Till can give her a message next time she's down there.
听着 她真的需要亲耳听我告诉她他没事
Look, she really needs to hear from me that he is okay.
你确认出了肖恩·怀斯的凶手
How about when you ID Sean Wise's killer,
我就让你见她
I'll let you see her.
再说已经来不及到后面去了
It's too late to get downtrain, anyway.
搏击赛就在今晚
The Fights are tonight.
我刚正在想这事
Yeah, I was just thinking that.
搏击之夜
搏击之夜
Fight Night.
感觉那里很容易能找到保洁员
Feels like a pretty good place to find a Janitor.
嗯 但如果他们在卖♥♥克洛诺
Yeah, but if they're slinging Kronole,
他们可不会坐下
they're not exactly gonna sit down
跟列车警探谈话
and have a chat with the Train Detective.
这事你就交给列车警探吧
How about we leave that to the Train Detective?
你要照应他 司闸员
Watch his back, Brakeman.
董事会成员 你们都知道
Members of the board, as you well know...
你们都知道 我不喜欢演讲
...as you well know, I am not one for speeches.
不喜欢演讲 但我们
...one for speeches. But we've been --
在第四季度财政里超额收益后
After exceeding earnings in the fourth-quarter financials,
可以说我们经历了一段颠簸的路
it's safe to say that we've been through a bumpy patch.
我不喜欢演讲
I'm not one for speeches,
但我们经历了一段颠簸的路
but we've been through a bumpy patch.
我的顾问告诉我
And my advisers tell me --
所以我想跟你们说
So, I want to say this to you.
全体乘客请注意
Attention all passengers.
鉴于正在进行的工程维修
Due to ongoing engineering repairs,
二等厢和三等厢的人
Second and Third Class
可能会面临电力供应减少
may experience diminished electrical supply.
威尔福德工业的全体人员谢谢你的耐心
All of us at Wilford Industries thank you for your patience.
好
Okay.
头等厢 在那上面
First Class. It's up there.
我押得力助手一张狐皮
Hey! One fox fur on Right Hand Man!
其中一个参赛者是保洁员
One of the fighters is a Janitor.
穿白衣服的就是他们
That's them in white.
但我也不清楚谁是谁
But I don't really know who's who over there.
不是我负责的区域
It's not my beat.
乘客们晚上好
Good evening, passengers.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到搏击之夜
welcome to Fight Night.
她无处不在 对吗
Kinda everywhere, isn't she?
今晚获胜者的奖励是
The prize tonight, for the victor --
升级到二等厢
a coveted upgrade to Second Class.
但在我们开始前
But before we begin,
我很荣幸宣布威尔福德先生本人
it is my honor to announce that Mr. Wilford himself
想说几句话
would like to say a few words.
谢谢
Thanks.
乘客们晚上好
Good evening, passengers.
你们都知道 我不喜欢演讲
As you well know, I'm not one for speeches,
但我们经历了一段颠簸的路
but we've been through a bumpy patch.
所以我想跟你们说
So I want to say this to you.
要说轨道教会了我什么的话
If the track has taught me anything,
就是不管经历怎样陡的上坡 也终要下行
it's that even the steepest climbs give way to descent.
我会继续做我最擅长的事
I'll keep doing what I do best.
我会照管我们的永动机
I will keep our Engine Eternal.
你们也继续做你们最擅长的事
And you keep doing what you do best --
幸存 幸存 幸存
survive, survive, survive.
幸存 幸存
Survive! Survive!
永动机永不停息
The Engine will provide!
借着这句话 让搏击开始吧
And on that note, let the fight begin.
在那后面
Right back there.
扎拉在吧台工作
Zarah's working behind the bar.
好的
Alright.
你跟在我后面 她是绝不会跟我说话的
She's never gonna talk to me with you attached to my hip.
我了解这女人 好吗
I know this woman, okay?
我要是一个人去的话 可以获得更多信息
We're gonna get a lot more information out of her if I go alone.
那你去吧
Alright, go.
你盯着那些人
Hey, keep an eye on those guys, alright?
确保无人离开
Make sure none of them leave.
你也小心
And watch your back.
他在那
There he is.
列车警探
The Train Detective.
希望那是他的卧底造型
I hope that's his undercover look.
真高兴你没事
I'm so glad you're still okay.
这些保洁员是什么人
Who are these Janitors?
那边留着胡子的是特伦斯
The guy with the beard over there is Terence,
给肖恩提供克洛诺的人
Sean's Kronole connection.
追着他别放 上啊
Keep chasing him! Go, go!
他是首席保洁员 跟他打交道要小心
He's Head Janitor. Watch yourself with him.
我只想打个招呼
I just wanna say hello.
我可以问问他愿不愿意见你
I can ask if he'll meet with you.
你有多想见他
How bad do you need this?
这是第一个关键点
It's the first key.
跟特伦斯打交道总是要付出代价
Well, there's always a price with Terence.
我的结婚戒指
My wedding ring.
我离开车尾那天你给我的
You gave it to me the day I left the Tail.
我把我的拿去交易了 但是留下了你的
I traded mine, but I kept yours.
现在还给你
So, you can have it back now
你若需要的话也可以拿去交易
so you can trade it if you need to.
我最近在想你说的话
I've been thinking about what you said,
关于让我留下来陪你
about staying up here with you.
我仍然爱你 扎拉
I still love you, Zarah.
-但是 -我知道 安德烈
- But -- - I know, Andre.
我知道车尾需要你
I know the Tail needs you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你不是保洁员 司闸
You're not a Janitor, Brakeman.
真是惊喜啊
Surprise, surprise.
他们不想见威尔福德的宠物警探
They didn't want to deal with Wilford's pet Detective.
威尔福德派我到这来
Wilford sent me up here
窥探他们的业务
to pry into their business.
我要是特伦斯 我也会想和我谈话
If I was Terence, I'd want to talk to me.
一天两次 我真是逃不掉你了
Twice in one day, I'm stuck dealing with you.
我只需要和特伦斯谈谈
And I need to speak with Terence.
所以你就到这来
So you come here?
你知道他不能冒险见你
You know he can't risk you.
尤其还是个车尾人
A bloody Tailie on top of that.
你只会让他生气
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表