剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
你总算准备好了
You're finally ready now.
你一直都在逃避
You've been avoiding this for a long time.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
雪国列车是你的主意
Snowpiercer was your idea.
为了让它运行 我做过一些不当的事
I've done questionable things to keep her going.
你折磨人们
You tortured people.
截断他们的手臂
You took their arms.
还害死了147个最后的地球人
And sent 147 of the last souls on Earth to death.
我得背负这些苟活
I have to live with that.
你来这是因为对一件事耿耿于怀
You're here because there's something that you can't live with.
听
Listen.
听
Listen.
让暖风唤醒你的记忆
Let the warm breeze bring your memory...
你过往的气息
...the scent of your past...
黑土
dark earth...
湿岩
wet rocks...
高草
and tall grass.
想起那时
Remember when life...
生命遍及你所看之处 所经之地
...was everywhere you looked, everywhere you walked.
生命紧抱着你 赋予你奇迹
It cradled you, fed you wonder,
让你成为现在的你
made you who you are.
再倾听雪国列车
Now hear Snowpiercer.
感受轨道
Feel the track.
金属的摩擦碰撞
Metal on metal.
永动机的流动
The flow of your Engine Eternal...
它的血脉给予所有还活着的生命力量
...her veins bringing power to everything that's still alive.
在你的脑海里 门一扇扇地打开
In your mind, a door opens on another door opening.
你走进自己内心
You're stepping into yourself...
越走越深
stepping deeper.
你往更深处走去
You're going deeper...
直到最后...
until finally...
艾莉珊德拉
Alexandra.
是什么
What is it?
你看到了什么
What is it?
我的女儿 我的女儿
My daughter. My daughter.
为了列车 我牺牲了我的女儿
I sacrificed my daughter for this train.
当时我只顾着工作
I put my work first.
即便在最后 我还在岗位上
Even at the end, I didn't stop.
我没去她那 因为确信他们能上车
I didn't go to her, so certain that they'd be there.
然而
But then...
列车出发了 但他们没有
then the train was leaving, and -- and they weren't.
然后
And...
我留在了列车上
I stayed with the train.
再往前走
Go further.
如果艾莉克斯在这里
If Alex was here...
你想对她说什么
...what would you want to say to her?
我想你
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you.
我需要你
I need you.
还有...
And...
用手抚摸我的脸颊
Put your hand on my cheek.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
只要能再抱抱你 我愿意付出一切
I would give anything just to hold you again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
她看起来像...
She looks like a --
我说不好 像个星座
I don't know -- like a constellation.
你觉得宝宝是女孩吗
You think it's a she?
我没多想 就这么脱口而出了 你呢
I didn't think. I just...said it. You?
男孩
Boy.
所以以后就是这样了 对吗
So that's how this is gonna go, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我想是吧
I guess so.
不再以我们为中心
It's not about us anymore.
我们不重要了 现在她才是重点
We're not important. It's about her now.
没错
Yeah.
或者是他
Or him.
那么 我们该如何做
So, how do we do this?
发生了这么多事
After everything.
乔茜也去世了
After Josie.
我们永远不可能成为以前梦想的家庭
We're never gonna be the family we dreamed of.
但我们会找到办法
But we'll find a way.
他们洗劫了家禽区 毁坏了水产区
They raided Poultry, damaged Aquaculture,
偷走了半车厢生菜
stole half a car of lettuce.
他们想拿什么就拿什么
They're taking anything they want.
现在我面临严重的供应链问题
Now I have serious supply-chain issues,
你还想要整辆列车的人都能摄入相等的卡路里
and you want the whole train to have equal calories?
这是你要优先考虑的事
That's your first priority.
我们少了16个熟练工人
We're down 16 trained men.
已经48小时没合过眼
We're going on 48 hours no sleep.
谢谢你的努力 珍珠
Oh, thank you for your efforts, Jinju.
好了 我该走了
Okay, this is where I go
让你们单独讨论一下供应链问题
and I let you two discuss your supply-chain issues.
我不明白如此弥天大谎你怎么能瞒着我
I just don't understand how you could just keep such a big lie from me.
还瞒着整辆列车
And the whole train.
因为不瞒着只会变成这样
Because this is the alternative.
如果人们需要一个威尔福德 何不给他们希望
And if the people needed a Wilford, why deny them that hope?
拜托 提尔
Come on, Till.
你真的宁愿孤独无援吗
Would you really rather be alone?
我并非孤独一人
I'm not alone.
我有和我统一战线的兄弟姐妹
I've got my sisters and brothers I stood with
以及对雪国列车
and a responsibility to Snowpiercer
前所未有的责任感
I have never felt before.
这么说我们终于意见一致了 列车最重要
So we finally agree. The train comes first.
你知道在雪国列车上分手的人会怎么说
You know what they say when you break up on Snowpiercer.
"回头"见
See you around.
乘客服务部
你是来退位的
So you've come to abdicate.
你看起来准备好了
You look ready.
准备好面对什么 无秩序
Ready for what? Anarchy?
过道一片混乱
Chaos in the corridors?
还是像沙丁鱼一样堆放的冰冻尸体
Frozen bodies stacked up like sardines
因为肥料室都忙不过来了
because compost can't keep up,
而你却从容地回到火车头
while you just swan off to the Engine,
躲避你造成的这一切
hide from everything that you've wrought?
是啊 把我丢在这应付这些...
Oh, yeah, leave me here with these...
人
people?
安德烈·莱顿的代表理事会
Andre Layton's Council of Representatives?
-这是重新开始 露丝 -这绝对行不通
- It's a clean slate, Ruth. - It's never gonna work.
民♥主♥以前就行得通
Democracy used to work.
有时 有些东西必须失去过才能再找回来
Sometimes you have to lose something to find it again.
你把147个人送到外面等死
You put 147 people out there to die.
其中有很多都是我的朋友
Many of them my friends.
包括诺兰·格雷
Including Nolan Grey.
那么...
Well...
生存不需要爱 对吗
Survival doesn't need love, does it?
我之前想错了
That's what I got so wrong.
爱是最重要的
There's nothing more important than love.
回头见 露丝
I'll see you around, Ruth.
我们已经道过别了
We've already said our goodbyes.
-你在三角测量吗 -我正在测
- You triangulating it? - I'm trying.
本 信♥号♥♥指向西北方
Ben, the signal's reading to the northwest.
西北方
Northwest?
拜托 哈维 外面什么都没有
Come on, Javi. There's nothing out there.
我回来了
Hey. I'm back.
你这身打扮真好看
That's a good look on you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们会在19:30经过芝加哥
Okay, so, we'll be passing through Chicago at 19:30,
像往常一样把速度降下来 来标记起始点
slowing her down as usual to mark Mile Zero.
梅 梅
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表