剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
You're just pissing him off.
你出去
So you go out there,
告诉他 也有人盯着我
and you tell him that I got eyes on me, too.
我会甩掉提尔 这样我们就能独处了
I'm gonna lose Till so that we can be alone.
好
Okay.
你觉得我没有你更多的黑料吗 奥斯维勒
You think I don't have more dirt on you, Osweiller?
我和你上司罗切 最近走得很近
Me and your boss, Roche, we getting pretty close.
我说不定可以编造点事
I could probably just make some shit up.
或者让特伦斯再也见不到克洛诺
Or maybe Terence never sees Kronole again.
去告诉他 司闸
Go tell him, Brakeman.
你在疯狂流血
You're bleedin' crazy, man.
靠 妮基
Oh, shit. Nikki?
妮基
Nikki?
右手 双手 上啊
Right hand. Two hands. Gimme something.
加油 蒂娜
Come on, Tina!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要克洛诺
I need Kronole.
快看 记得那是谁吗
Look, look, look, look. Remember who that is?
她杀了人 她出来干什么
She killed someone. What's she doing out?
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
莱顿先生
Mr. Layton.
你真惹人讨厌
You're a pain in the ass.
来吧
Come on.
-放她下来 -把她放回去
- Put her down! - Put her back!
放开她
Let her go!
这不是大名鼎鼎的车尾警探吗
Well, if it isn't the famous Tailie Detective.
要吃枣子吗
You want a date?
我叫特伦斯
Name's Terence.
别叫我特里
Never Terry.
你来破案
So, you come out to solve a murder,
我的药就断了
and my chemicals dry up.
那玩意是毒药 特伦斯
That shit's poison, Terence.
你该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你有卖♥♥过克洛诺给肖恩·怀斯吗
You ever sell Kronole to Sean Wise?
怎么了
Why?
因为他在上你老婆
Because he was screwing your wife?
不 因为他是威尔福德的线人
No, because he was a Wilford informant.
我没有杀他
Well, I didn't kill him.
别把锅甩给我
Don't put that on me.
不会
No.
你可不想要这样的曝光度
You don't want that kind of publicity.
是的
Yeah.
那么
So...
威尔福德对这个克洛诺问题了解多少
how much does Wilford know about his Kroney problem?
目前为止很少
Very little...yet.
但如果我给他一点关于此次谋杀案的信息
But if I give him something about this murder,
他或许就会忘记整件事
he'll probably forget about the whole thing.
你知道在我做保洁员之前
You know what I was in the Old Time
我在旧世界里做什么工作吗
before I was a Janitor?
保洁员
A janitor.
我给一栋高层建筑做清洁
I cleaned a high-rise building.
我登上这列车 知道我看到了什么吗
I get on this train, and you know what I see?
这列车其实就是栋侧躺着的高层建筑
The train is just a high rise laying on its side.
我知道它是怎么运作的
I know how this thing runs.
而我的大楼成了全世界
And my building just became the whole goddamn world.
有些人生来运气就不好
Some people never had it so good.
仍然在寻找更好的
Well, still looking for better.
三等厢和车尾
Third Class and the Tail,
七成人口
70% of the population.
是的
Yeah.
或许我们可以看到谁在顶层豪华公♥寓♥里
Maybe we could see who's in the penthouse.
有梦想是好事
It's nice to dream.
肖恩被杀那晚我有见到他
I saw Sean the night he was killed.
他和另外一个人来买♥♥克洛诺
He came down to score "K" With another guy,
我以前没见过那人
no one I'd seen before.
你能描述下吗
Can you describe him?
肯定不是来自这些车厢的
Not from these corridors, no.
或许是头等厢的
First Class, maybe.
30出头 寸头
Early 30s, buzz cut,
保养得好
takes care of himself.
我还需要一样东西 特伦斯
There's one more thing I need, Terence.
一个很小的东西
Something very small.
回家吧 各位
Home you go, people!
边境关闭
The border is closed!
通往三等厢的附属列车出故障了
The subtrain to Third is out of order,
-你们只能走回三等厢 -很成功
- and you're walking home to Third. - It was a great success,
虽然发生了暴♥乱♥
despite a riot breaking out.
甚至可能是因为暴♥乱♥才成功的
Maybe even because of it.
我会平息暴♥乱♥ 你去安排他们入睡
Well, I'll put the riot to bed, you put them to bed.
对了 露丝
And, Ruth...
干得漂亮
good job.
能完成威尔福德先生的愿望是我的荣幸
It's an honor just to carry out Mr. Wilford's wishes.
好了
Alright.
边境关闭
The border is closed!
别挤 慢慢来
No pushing. Nice and easy, please.
冷静点
Keep it calm!
-我有一些信息给你 -什么
- I got some information for you. - What?
我们要打烊了
Last call, I'm afraid.
可惜
Shame.
我们正在香谢丽舍大道上跳华尔兹
We were just waltzing down the Champs-Elyees.
-你们真厉害 -嗯
- You're good. - Oh, well,
你或许转移了我们一晚的注意力 梅兰妮
you may have distracted us for one night, Melanie,
但在一两年后
but in a year or two,
当你端上史上最后一盘红酒炖牛肉时
when you serve up history's last boeuf bourguignon...
我不会撒谎
I won't lie.
情况很严重
It's serious.
威尔福德先生可以选择切掉车尾
Mr. Wilford could always cut loose the Tail.
我很高兴你们今晚玩得很开心
I'm glad you had a good evening.
平安回家 LJ
And safe home, LJ.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
莱顿获得了肖恩·怀斯被杀之前
Layton has the description of a man
跟他一起的一个男人的外貌描述
who was with Sean Wise just before he was murdered.
-但是 -你让我去车尾见乔茜
- But? - Oh, I'm not gonna tell you
我才会告诉你
till you let me go see Josie in the Tail.
乔茜·维尔斯泰德
Josie Wellstead.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
他们对你做了什么 为什么把你带走
What did they do to you? Why did they pull you out?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事 听着
I'm fine. Just listen.
我跟迈尔斯说过话了
I talked to Miles.
你会很自豪的
You'd be so proud.
他在上课
He's in a class.
他在学习真正的科学
He's learning real science.
-你看到他了 -他还有进食
- And you saw him? - And he's eating.
三顿饱饭
Three squares.
他有自己的叉子
He's got his own fork.
我看到扎拉了
I saw Zarah.
我完全想错了
I had it all wrong in my head.
这么久以来
This whole time,
我没有看到我眼前的事物
I've not been seeing what was right in front of my eyes.
我很想你 乔茜 我很抱歉
I miss you, Josie, and I am so sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
够了
That's enough.
他有自己的床
He's got his own bed.
那里还有其他小孩
A-And there's other kids.
他很想你 乔茜
And he misses you, Josie!
我们之间只隔了几扇门
It's only doors between us!
我们要找的人是谁
So, who are we looking for?
你不记得我了 对吗 妮基
You don't remember me, do you, Nikki?
但你知道我是谁
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表