剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
保护我们的孩子
...to protect our child.
我得走了
I have to go.
好了 我们走吧
Alright, let's get moving.
结束了 提尔
It's over, Till.
什么叫结束了
What do you mean it's over?
不不不 没有结束
No, no, no, no. No, no, no. It's not over.
他们会杀了所有人
They will kill everyone.
他们会毁了全世界
They will take the whole goddamn world down.
你不能就这么放弃
No, you can't just give up.
人们相信了你 我也相信了你
People believed in you. I believed in you.
什么变了 莱顿
What changed, Layton?
看起来你心中已经有了答案
You look like a man with an answer.
告诉他们我同意了
Tell them yes.
我投降
I surrender.
他接受了交易
He took the deal.
你拿到他的项上人头 放他的人♥民♥一条生路
You get his head, and his people get mercy.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
我们能确定这不是在耍我们吗
Can we be sure it isn't a trick?
我已经告诉你了
I told you already that Layton
莱顿可不喜欢杀戮
does not have the stomach for bloodshed.
如果他有什么小心思的话 毒气已经就位了
Well, if he tries anything, the gas is in place.
那就这样 注意时间
Well, that settles it. Note the time.
第一场雪国列车战役在16小时内就结束了
The first Snowpiercer war is over in under 16 hours.
我会通知头等厢和二等厢现在的情况
I'll tell First and Second what's happened.
好 我来安排受降
Good. I'll arrange the surrender.
受降的时候你们应该在场
Y-You -- You guys should be there at the surrender.
威尔福德不在了
You know, Wilford's gone,
人们希望能有新的掌权人出现
and people are looking for the new face of power.
这会是历史性的时刻
It will be a historic moment.
如果你们不去的话
Yeah, for Commander Grey.
会变成格雷指挥官和露丝的时刻
And for Ruth, if you guys don't go.
全世界最狡猾的两个人
The two most cunning minds left on Earth,
都生活在我的车厢里
and you both live in my car.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
好
Yeah.
你为什么要让车尾一直又冷又黑的
Why did you keep it so cold and dark in the Tail?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
但是永动机拥有无限的能量输出
But the Engine Eternal has unlimited output.
无限是指时间 而不是强度
In duration, not in density.
这个恢复工作了
That is working.
在任一时间点 只有那么多的能量可用
At any given time, there's only so much to go around.
所以并不是那么复杂
So it's not that complicated.
富人和穷♥人♥的区别
Haves and have-nots.
听着 燃料可能是无限的
Listen, the fuel might be eternal,
但这些零件 这些东西不是
but these parts, these things are not.
总有一天
And someday,
我们所有人都会因为缺乏一个六角螺母而亡
the whole lot of us will die for want of a hex nut.
这是引擎室 请说 请说
This is the engine. Come in. Come in.
这是引擎室 再重复一遍 请说 请说
This is the engine. I repeat, come in. Come in.
是梅兰妮吗
Is it Melanie?
不是
No.
不是梅兰妮 只是干扰信♥号♥♥
It's not Melanie. It's just interference.
好的 下来
Alright, come on.
等一下
Hold.
你们 所有小队去车头
You! All units to the front!
下来吧 小伙子们
Come on, boys.
走吧
Let's go.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
先听我说
Hear me out.
我应该就地杀了你
I should kill you right here!
我可以让你们得到列车
I can get you the train.
我知道如何能打败格雷的部队
I know how to defeat Grey's army.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
因为一旦他和福爵一家接管了
Because Snowpiercer won't survive
雪国列车就无法运转下去
with him and the Folgers in charge.
但我无法一个人做 我们必须迅速行动
But I can't do it on my own, and we have to act fast.
所有的守卫都聚集在一起了
All the Jackboots are gathered together.
如果我们断开列车的一节车厢
If we disconnect a section of the train,
我们就能一次性将他们击败
we can wipe them out in one go.
这要怎么做
How does that work?
班尼特将在引擎室统一指挥
Bennett will orchestrate from the engine,
但是我们需要在分离点
but we need to release manual safeties
打开手动安全阀
from the separation points.
前面的轨道会有一个叉道
There's a fork in the track ahead.
班尼特将会调节车速
Bennett will adjust speed
这样我们就能在精确的时间点行动
so that we hit it at the precise time,
释放列车 并把守卫部队送入冰冻世界中
releasing the cars and sending the Jackboot army into the freeze.
如果你所说的事可能做到的话
If what you're saying is even possible,
我们就相当于是帮你重获权力
we'd be clearing your way back to power.
我不会掌管
I won't be in charge.
你们会
You will.
所以你准备放弃掌管权
So, you're just gonna give up control.
这从来都不是关于权力
It was never about power.
你一直以来都是这样告诉自己的吗
Is that what you keep telling yourself?
我拯救了人类 奥德丽
I saved humanity, Audrey.
我的目标从出发第一日起就没变过
My goal has been the same from day one.
就是要保存生命 这也正是我所做的
That's to preserve life. And that's what I've done.
那么一切就都可以被原谅了
Well, everything's forgiven, then.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我刻薄
I'm mean.
我无情
I'm ruthless.
我是禽兽 行啊 都是我
I'm a monster. Yeah, sure. All of it.
那又怎么样
And now what?
我的方法行不通
My way didn't work.
也许你的方法能行
Maybe yours will.
你怎么看 奥德丽
What do you think, Audrey?
我觉得她说的是真话
I think she's telling the truth.
提尔呢
Till?
我们似乎别无选择
I don't see what choice we have.
继续说
Keep talking.
火车头请回话
Come in, Engine.
-火车头请回话 -好极了
- Come in, Engine. - Yes.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
想不到是我吧
Believe it or not.
你没事吧 你在哪
You okay? Where are you?
我在三等厢 我没事
I'm in Third. I'm okay.
-在三等厢 -说来话长
- In Third? - Long story.
我们离费利蒙枢纽站还有多远
How far are we from the Fremont Junction?
费利蒙
Fremont?
大概一百公里 为什么这么问
About 100 kilometers. Why?
J表示结合链路
The "J" indicates a junction link.
安全阀都在这些控制面板里
Safeties are inside these panels.
只有最高级才有进入的权限
Access is top-level clearance only.
我会打开后车厢的安全阀
I'll release the downtrain safety,
但我们要有人在另一边 在敌人后方
but we need someone on the other side, behind enemy lines.
我可以上去 但我们需要更多的支援
I can get up there, but we're gonna need more help.
争吵 破坏行为
Brawls. Vandalism.
洗劫冷藏车厢
Looting in the refrigeration cars.
我整个早上都在解决麻烦
I've been putting out fires all morning.
你的新朋友
You know, your new friends,
有了活动空间时 还真是活跃
they're a lively bunch when they got room to roam.
我们获胜了 就会有和平
There will be peace when we win.
拜托 你就别鼓吹呐喊了 提尔
Please. Don't beat your drum in here, Till.
罗切 梅兰妮过了阵线边界
Roche. Melanie's crossed the lines.
她现在站在我们这边
She's on our side now.
和你 还有车尾人一起对抗头等厢吗
With you and the Tailies fighting against First?
你不相信我们的大业 好吧
You don't believe in the cause? Fine.
那就为正义而战 为你的家人而战
Then fight for what's right. Fight for your family.
为你的午餐肉而战
Fight for your -- your frickin' lunch meat!
他们把这也叫做午餐肉 太搞笑了
It's a travesty they call this lunch meat.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表