剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
不 并不失身份
No, it really wasn't.
妮基的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Nikki.
真的
I am.
但一个嫌犯死了
But one suspect is dead,
另一个正以谋杀罪受审 我还漏了什么
and the other is standing trial for murder. What am I missing?
你知道那审判就是个笑话
You know the trial is a joke.
在五英里外的前厢 由一等和二等厢组成的陪审团
It's five miles uptrain, where a jury of First and Second
将审判他们自己人是否杀了我们三个人
get to judge one of their own for killing three of us.
我们
Us?
夜车应该保持中立才对
The Nightcar is supposed to be Switzerland.
你为什么把这事政♥治♥化
Why are you politicizing it?
三等厢有权请♥愿♥威尔福德
Third has the right to petition Wilford
只要涉及到劳动纠纷和审判规程事宜
in labor disputes and matters of jurisprudence.
我们希望设立新法庭
We want a new tribunal drawn --
每个车厢各派出一名代表
one representative from each class
以及组建一个代表团 旁观审判
and a delegation to observe the trial.
老天 奥德丽
For Christ's sake, Audrey.
听命于威尔福德使你变得冷酷无情
You've grown callous doing Wilford's bidding.
你以前也曾试图改变现状
You used to try to make a difference, too.
我当时就站在这
And I stood right here
听你分享你对夜车的愿景
when you shared your vision of the Nightcar.
威尔福德只看见妓院
Wilford saw a brothel.
而你看见了更高的目标
And you saw a higher purpose.
你说服了他 我是对的
And you persuaded him I was right.
现在我请求你忠于你的愿景
And I am asking you to stay true to your vision.
你给了我们一个熬过悲伤的地方
You give us a place to work through our grief,
列车依靠它
and the train depends on it!
而我们依靠你 靠你向威尔福德发声
And we depend on you, on your voice to Wilford's ear.
向他建议设立新法庭
Recommend a new tribunal.
否则怎么样
Or what?
别逼我威胁你 梅兰妮
Don't make me threaten you, Melanie.
三等厢和列车上所有系统都有联♥系♥
Third touches every system on this train.
我们的声音必被听见
We will be heard.
长♥期♥假死对妮基造成了什么影响
What has the long-term suspension done to Nikki?
我可以告诉你生理效应
I can tell you the physiological effects --
肾上腺组织坏死 肝功能不全
necrosis of adrenal tissue, hepatic insufficiencies.
她的精神状态呢
But her mental state?
我说不好她本来会不会改善
I can't say whether she would have improved or not.
没足够时间让她完全脱瘾
There wasn't enough time to detox her fully.
我们是否假设他们正有
Are we assuming they're experiencing something
-类似闭锁综合征的体验 -也许吧
- like Locked-in Syndrome? - Maybe.
我们得从减慢唤醒他们的速度开始
We need to start by reviving them much slower.
我们有四百个抽屉
We have 400 drawers.
有一天也许会有四百名沉睡者
Someday we may have 400 Sleepers.
他们不能再出现时精神受创
They can't re-emerge traumatized.
转告威尔福德先生 我在努力了
Tell Mr. Wilford I'm trying.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吧
You okay?
我听说三等厢正请♥愿♥在法庭上占有一席之位
I hear Third are petitioning for a spot on the tribunal.
你在考虑这事吗
Are you considering it?
小莱也许能获判应有的罪名
LJ may actually get what she deserves.
你确实在考虑
You are considering it.
让三等厢的人参与审判
A Thirdie on the tribunal?
不 头等厢的人不会满意
No, that's not gonna be popular in First.
头等厢和二等厢要有同样的代表
Equal representation with First and Second.
这就是要求
That's the demand.
你们疯了吗
Are you guys insane?
福爵家族在头等厢势力很大 他们会吓坏的
The Folgers have a lot of power in First. They'll freak out.
你觉得我们现在有阶级分化了吗
You think we have a class divide now?
这可能会毁了一切
This could blow the whole thing up.
能借一步说话吗
Can I borrow you for a second?
行
Yeah.
哈维 你能来掌舵吗
Javi, can you take the helm?
没问题
Sure.
自从蜜蜂死后我们就没干过了
We haven't done that since the bees died.
我似乎发现了一个模式
I'm sensing a bit of a pattern.
天呐 我真希望能开窗
God, I wish I could open a frigging window.
你还记得新鲜空气吗
You remember fresh air?
你记得
You remember...
散步吗
going for walks?
下雨
Rain.
我想念雨声
I miss the sound of rain.
我想念很多事情
I miss so many things.
你要这么做吗
Are you gonna do this?
设立一个新的法庭
Draw a new tribunal?
我只想呼吸
I just want to breathe.
各位乘客请注意
Attention, passengers.
威尔福德先生接受了三等厢的请求
Mr. Wilford has accepted a Third Class petition
为今天的审讯重新设立一个法庭
to redraw the tribunal for today's trial.
将从每个车厢随机抽取一个人的名字
One name has been drawn randomly from each class.
如果你听到了自己的名字 请立即到
If your name is called, please report immediately
乘客服务部代表处报道
to your Hospitality representative.
头等厢 陪审员是伊迪丝·古斯特菲尔德
From First Class, our jurist is Edith Gusterfeld.
二等厢
From Second Class,
小学老师玛丽-伊丽莎白·吉利斯
primary teacher Mary-Elizabeth Gillies.
三等厢的代表是
And representing Third Class --
造纸工人沃特·弗莱明
Papermaker Walter Flemming.
重复一次 伊迪丝·古斯特菲尔德
Again, Edith Gusterfeld,
玛丽-伊丽莎白·吉利斯
Mary-Elizabeth Gillies,
-与沃特·弗莱明 -出发
- and Walter Flemming... - Let's go!
请立即到乘客服务部报道
...please report to Hospitality.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
我们做到了
Oh, we did it.
五分钟后回去清洁
Back on Sanitation in five minutes.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
我也想休息
I want a break, too.
是她
It's her.
谢天谢地 你做到了
Oh, thank God. You made it.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
没什么可靠的信息 但如果他不在车尾
There's nothing solid, but if he's not in the Tail...
好吧 那她去哪
Okay. So where's she going?
我觉得我找到了一个能帮忙的人
I think I found someone who might help.
-谁 -一个保洁员 叫特伦斯
- Who? - The janitors, a guy named Terence.
给 快 好了 裤子
Here, quick. I got this. Pants.
听着 那个守卫分不出我们的区别
Look. That Jack can't tell us apart.
我会在下次休息前回来 我保证
I'll be back before the next break, I promise.
-对 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
你就保持低调 好吗
You just keep your head down, alright?
-我们会帮你殿后 -好
- We'll watch your back. - Okay.
从这过去 祝你们好运
Okay, go through here. Good luck.
-我要去哪 -市场
- Where am I going? - The Market.
找黄色的蝴蝶 过去就能看到
Look for the yellow butterfly. You'll see it.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我希望你找到他
I hope you find him.
弗莱明先生
Mr. Flemming.
威尔福德先生感谢您的服务
Mr. Wilford thanks you for your service.
请自便
Please help yourself.
不打声招呼吗
Not saying hello?
我是玛丽 小学老师
I'm Mary, the primary teacher.
我应该感谢您做的手工
I ought to thank you for your craft.
孩子们都很喜欢"新纸日"
The kids love New Paper Day.
伊迪丝·古斯特菲尔德 头等厢的
Edith Gusterfeld, Firstie.
但别因此而反感我
But don't hold that against me.
理解
Understood.
-我喜欢你的耳环 -谢谢 亲爱的
- I like your earrings. - Thank you, dear.
古斯特菲尔德夫人...
Aww! Ms. Gusterfeld...
威尔福德先生难道不知道
Doesn't Mr. Wilford understand
你不能随便更改规则吗
that you can't just change the rules?
我觉得这些规则他有权更改
I guess they're his rules to change.
他遵循人们的意愿
He chose the will of the people.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表