剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
莱顿 他们有蛋糕 用的是橄榄油
Layton, they got this cake. And they use olive oil.
口感简直...
And the -- the -- the mouth feel is --
你为什么来这 派克
Why are you here, Pike?
因为我为你骄傲 兄弟
Because I am proud of you, brother.
你差点就完成了这一壮举
I mean, you damn near pulled this whole thing off.
那你也拿起长矛加入进来
Then grab a spear.
不 他们打算实行焦土政策
No, they're -- they're going scorched-earth.
一节车厢一节车厢地来
Car by car.
起义者 平民 你们都会被毒死
Rebels, civilians, they'll gas the lot of you.
不可能
They can't.
不可能 他们不可能这么做
No, they can't. They can't do it.
他们需要人来运行列车
They -- They need people to run the train.
你想验证下吗 他们正摩拳擦掌呢
You want to test that theory? 'Cause they're sure keen to.
放下武器 他们会放过你们的
Lay down your weapons. They'll show mercy.
你真信吗
You really believe that?
车尾人会回到车尾
The Tailies will go back to the Tail.
三等厢的人也会回到自己的岗位
The Thirdies will go back to work.
你能得到什么
What do you get?
干净的床单
Clean sheets.
新鲜的食物
F-Fresh food.
以及收拾你的烂摊子的快♥感♥
And the pleasure of mopping up your mess,
因为在你宣布投降后 你将被处死
because after you announce your surrender, you'll be executed.
你有一小时做决定 莱顿
You got one hour to decide, Layton.
用你一命换众生
Your life for all of theirs.
如果你真是你声称的那样 就接受这个条件
If you're half the man you claim to be, you'll take that deal.
就算你死了 这事也不会完
It's not gonna end with you.
我们也是
Or with us.
被毒死还是投降
Gas or surrender.
我们冒着失去一切奋斗成果的风险
We risk losing everything we fought for.
所以绝不投降
So there's no surrender.
行
Okay.
你得去和扎拉聊聊
You need to speak to Zarah.
这可能是最后的机会了
This may be your last chance.
去见她
Go see her.
拜托了
Please.
没有办法打开火车头门
So there's no way to open this engine door.
班尼特会竭尽全力守住车门
Bennett will hold out as long as he can.
他对梅兰妮很忠诚
He's loyal to Melanie.
你要得到那些系统的控制权 德拉托雷先生
You need to get control of those systems, Mr. De la Torre.
听着 也许莱顿会投降
Look, maybe Layton will surrender.
我们就不用放毒气了
Maybe we won't have to use the gas at all.
也许我会把他们杀个片甲不留
And maybe I'll slaughter every last one of them.
你能处理好这事吗
You can handle this position?
我去列车后方 覆盖主控制装置
I'll tap in downtrain, override the master controls.
他们几小时前就该到了
They should have been here hours ago.
我却和一群残废被困在这
And I'm stuck here with a bunch of invalids!
我们永远都无法战斗
We'll never be able to fight!
我想他明白的
I think he understands.
他好像能理解我们说的话
I think he can perceive what's being said.
你的大脑也许坏掉了
Your brain might be buggered,
但你体内的战士还在 对吧大力士
but the warrior's still there, aren't ya, Strong Boy?
终极破坏者
Z-Wreck?
你还好吗 能战斗吗
You ready to fight?
好得不能再好了
Never better.
那就这么定了
Well, that settles it, then.
我们走
Let's go.
克利姆特先生
And, Mr. Klimpt...
我们需要借用你的裤子 朋友
we're gonna need your trousers, my friend.
开什么玩笑
Bloody joking!
露丝
Ruthie.
你看这些 诺兰
Look at this, Nolan.
是音频文件
Audio files.
都是威尔福德先生以前的演讲和广播
Old speeches and broadcasts, all by Mr. Wilford.
她就是用这些录音来宣布公告的
That's how she did the announcements.
瞧 她有他的使用手册
Look, she's got his -- his manuals,
日记 工具
his journals, his tools.
声称她从他手下救了我们
Claims that she saved us from the man,
然而一直以来她都在这研究他的遗留物
while all this time she's been up here stewing in his juices.
她就是痴迷于他 痴迷了
Obsessed with him is what she is -- obsessed.
她死了没有 诺兰
Is she dead yet, Nolan?
我要亲手处死她
'Cause I'll ice her me bloody self.
你觉得我失去理智了 对吗
What, you think I've lost the plot, don't you?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
你对这辆列车了如指掌
You know the soul of this Train.
我有军队
I have the army.
这两者是强有力的组合
That's a potent combination.
那福爵一家呢
Well, what about the Folgers?
在危机中尚有用处 他们在头等厢有影响力
Useful in a crisis. They have influence in First.
但恢复秩序后 自然力量便会发挥作用
But once order is restored, natural power exerts itself.
你和我 露丝
You and me, Ruthie.
我叫圣地亚哥
My name is Santiago.
到你了 卡维尔夫人
You're up, Ms. Cavill.
我会为你祈祷
I will pray for you.
上帝保佑
God bless!
克利福德
Clifford.
深吸一口气 这样能结束得更快
Just one big inhale. It goes faster that way.
求求你
Please.
梅兰妮·卡维尔 乘客服务部
Melanie Cavill, Hospitality Department,
你被判犯下叛车罪
you've been found guilty of treason
现判处你冰肺死刑
and are hereby sentenced to death by Lung of Ice.
梅 梅 梅
Mel, hey. Mel. Mel, Mel, hey.
梅 是我
Mel. Hey. It's me.
你没事吧
You alright?
哈维
Javi?
我们得把你救出去
We have to get you out of here.
坐下
Sit down!
别反抗了 起来
Quit resisting and get up!
这女人不在我的名单上
This woman's not on my list.
不确定她的身份 我没法继续
I can't continue without ID'ing her.
得去档案室 解决这问题
We'll have to go to Archives and get this sorted.
放开她
Put her down.
我们走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
快点
Hurry.
祝你好运 梅
Good luck, Mel.
天啊 我浑身发抖
Oh, my God. I'm shaking.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
胁迫和礼物 你以为是什么
Coercion and gifts. How do you think?
但我们没时间了 走吧 梅
But we don't have time. Come on, Mel.
我们得走了
We have to go.
梅
Mel.
前车还是有理智的人的
There are still reasonable people uptrain.
我们可以召集帮手 正面刚福爵家族
We can rally support, take the Folgers head-on.
头等厢沦陷了
First is lost.
整个列车都沦陷了
The entire train is lost.
但我们得试试
But we have to try.
待在前车
Stay uptrain.
小心点
Be careful.
-你要去哪 -后车
- Where are you going? - Downtrain.
梅 梅
Mel! Mel!
战斗结束了吗
Is the fighting over?
没有
No.
现在会发生什么
What's gonna happen now?
你是说我们的策略吗
You mean our strategy?
这个我就不告诉你了
Think I'll keep you out of that one.
我没指望你会原谅我
I don't expect you to forgive me.
好
Good.
那我们的想法一致
Then we on the same page.
乔茜身上发生的事
What happened to Josie,
我的余生都要扛着这份罪恶
I'll have to bear that weight for the rest of my life.
我做了我必须要做的
I did what I had to do...
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表