剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
只是我有很长一段时间没...
It's just been a while since I, uh...
约会吗
Dated?
我觉得这难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
雪国列车上可没有多少选择 是吧
Well, there aren't a lot of options on Snowpiercer, are there?
所有人都是成双成对地上车的 不是吗
Everyone boarded two by two, didn't they?
除了我
Except me.
你当时是怎么登上雪国列车的呢
So how did you come to be in Snowpiercer, then?
这个嘛
Ah-ha, well,
在旧世界里 我曾在肯德尔镇经营一家民宿
in the Old World, I had a B&B in Kendal.
一天晚上 狂风暴雨之中 出现了...
And one night, in the middle of this rainstorm, this...
一位奇怪的男人
strange man turned up.
他没有预订 没带行李
He had no reservation, he had no luggage,
全身都被淋透了
he was soaked to the bone,
当时是淡季 所以我就很主动热情地
and it was the off-season, so I took it upon myself
开始照顾他
to look after him, you know --
确保能满足他的所有需求
make sure he had everything he needed,
然后我们开始聊天
and we got to talking.
他告诉我他正在建造的一辆
And he told me all about this fabulous luxury liner
极其豪华的列车
that he was building,
他说他需要像我这样的人
said he needed people just like me,
并且当场给我提供了一个职位
and gave me a job on the spot.
这就是我跟威尔福德先生相识的经过
That's how I met Mr. Wilford.
他找到你是我们的幸运
Well, we're very lucky He found you.
祝他健康
To His health.
祝他健康
His health.
不过我能问你一件事吗 诺兰
Can I ask you something, though, Nolan.
你的妻子两年前就去世了
Your wife died two years ago.
为什么现在才找我
Why now?
我想和你谈话有一段时间了
I wanted to talk to you for a while now.
这是真的
That's the truth.
但我得说实话
But I have to be honest,
这次午餐还有另一个目的
there's another aspect to this luncheon.
露丝 指挥官
Ruth. Commander.
今天是吃鱼的好日子
Perfect day for fish.
很高兴见到你 露丝
It's lovely to see you, Ruth.
我刚才跟罗伯特说
I was just saying to Robert
距离我们上次聊天有好长时间了
it's been too long since we chatted.
是的 没错 有很长时间了
Uh, yes. Well, yes, been a long time.
我们得谈一下事情 露丝
We have to discuss something, Ruthie.
露丝
Ruth...
长话短说 有一些乘客感到
in a nutshell, a number of passengers feel
梅兰妮权力过大
that Melanie has too much power,
她对威尔福德先生有过大的影响
too much influence with Mr. Wilford.
我 我不确定我
Well, I'm -- I'm not sure that I, uh --
我们认为是时候做出改变了
We think it's time for a change.
如果这样的话 你有兴趣站出来吗
If that were to happen, would you be interested in stepping up?
你想要替代梅兰妮
You want to replace Melanie?
如果三等厢都能请♥愿♥改变庭审
Well, if Third can petition to change the trial,
我们也可以请♥愿♥改变管理部门
we can petition to change management.
好吧 诺兰
Right, Nolan.
-原来你叫我来是因为这个 -露丝
- That's what this is about, is it? - Ruth.
我不太擅长表达我的感受
I don't express my feelings well,
但我说的都是真心话
but I meant what I said.
我唯一考虑这么做的原因是我对你的信心
The only reason I'd even considered this is my faith in you.
好好想想
And just think --
你会和威尔福德先生共事
you'd be working with Mr. Wilford,
那才是属于你的地方
where you belong.
我没兴趣
Hey, I'm not interested!
怎么了
What's going on?
你好
Hello.
我是来跟你谈安德烈的
I'm here to talk about Andre.
莱顿 他不是在车尾吗
Layton? Isn't he in -- in the Tail?
听说你怀孕了
I understand you're pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这真是好消息
That's wonderful news.
你知道在雪国列车上有孩子是特权吗
You know it's a privilege to have a child on Snowpiercer?
不是基本权利
It's not a right.
而特权
And privileges...
夺走它们跟赐予它们一样容易
well, they can be taken away just as easily as they're given.
所以
So...
是谁帮他逃跑的
...who helped him escape?
莱顿的建议值得被听到 他代表车尾
Layton deserves to be heard. He speaks for the Tail.
我不认识任何车尾人 也不认识你
I don't know any Tailies, and I don't know you.
你的人不会有什么损失
Your people have got nothing to lose.
这里情况不好 但也算是生活
I mean, it's bad up here, but it's a life.
你要打算用什么代替
And what are you gonna replace it with?
听着 莱顿的目的跟我们一致
Look, Layton wants what we want --
没有阶级 没有边境
no classes, no borders.
同工同酬
Equal labor, equal rations.
但车尾人想要空间 要怎么满足
But the Tailies want space. What about that?
我们不会占据你们的床
We are not coming for your beds.
头等厢有保龄球馆
First Class has a bowling alley, okay?
列车上有足够空间分配给所有人
There is plenty of space on this train to go around.
-列车上有300个司闸员和守卫 -是的
- There are 300 Brakemen and Jackboots on this train. - Yes.
从车尾到车头有10英里 上千道门
It's a 10-mile mark from Tail to Engine, thousands of doors.
如果我告诉你那些门都能打开呢
Okay, what if I told you all those doors could be open...
我可以召集一个近400人的军队
that I could bring an army of almost 400
加上我所掌握的信息 我们可以一次性
and, with what I know, we could take down this train
-拿下整辆列车 -那就说出来啊
- in one move. - I'd say spit it out.
因为我掌握的信息我被关进了抽屉
I got thrown in a drawer for what I learned...
关于住在火车头里那人的信息
...about the Man in the Engine.
我拉开帘幕 我发现了一件事
I pulled back the curtain, and I found out something that,
我想在你们内心深处 你们早已经知道
deep down... I think you all already know.
视察
An inspection!
排好队
Line up!
我叫梅兰妮
My name is Melanie.
你们不认识我 但我代表威尔福德先生
You don't know me, but I speak for Mr. Wilford.
你们曾多次反抗过列车的秩序
You've rebelled against the order of this train many times.
你们的兄弟姐妹
Your brothers and sisters...
死了
have died.
你们的孩子死了
Your children have died.
而你们没有获得任何成绩
And you have nothing to show for it.
我来是想告诉你们
I'm here to tell you,
如果你再次尝试
if you try again,
你还会再度失败
you will fail again.
是扎拉
It's Zarah.
是扎拉
It's Zarah.
就是她 她就是乔茜
That's her. That's Josie.
不 不
No! No!
放手 别带走她
Let me go! Don't take her!
-叛徒 -乔茜
- Traitor! - Josie!
谢谢你 司闸员
Thank you, Brakeman.
你可以和其他人一起去外面等着了
You can wait outside with the others.
谁来审问她
Who will conduct the interrogation?
你可以走了
You can go now.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我想在不伤害你的情况下解决此事
I'd like to resolve this without you getting hurt.
我只想知道莱顿在哪里
I just want to know where Layton is.
这对扎拉来说也很难
It was hard for Zarah, too.
她做了正确的选择 与我们合作
She made the right choice by cooperating,
她也会因此被奖赏
and she'll be rewarded for it.
如果你帮我 我也可以对你一样
If you help me, I can do the same for you.
你还有时间来救自己 乔茜
There's still time to save yourself, Josie.
我知道威尔福德并不存在
I know there's no Wilford.
我还知道你把莱顿放进了抽屉
And I know you put Layton in a drawer
因为他想明白了
because he figured that out,
所以我也知道 你不会放走我的
so I know you won't let me go,
无论你即将向我承诺什么
no matter what you're about to promise.
如果你知道这点
Well, if you know that,
那你应该明白我为什么要找到他
then you know why I need to find him.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表