剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
他还有枪吗
He has his gun?
雪国列车上不允许持枪
There are no guns allowed on the Snowpiercer.
我们的保安是可以携带随身武器的
Our security was allowed to keep their sidearm.
我们其他人却被没收武器来确保你们的安全
The rest of us were disarmed to keep you safe.
我要去看一下埃里克的住处
I'm gonna need to see Erik's quarters.
这个人不能进入我们的车厢
This man is not entering our carriage.
要把这个人带进头等厢吗
Bringing this man into First?
这从来没发生过
This is unprecedented.
我代表这里的所有人
On behalf of everyone here,
要求和威尔福德先生说话
I demand to speak to Mr. Wilford.
就是现在 梅兰妮
It's time, Melanie.
我是班尼特
This is Bennett.
抱歉 我需要你为我接通他的电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I need you to put me through to him.
很紧急
It's urgent.
我们又要再演一次吗
Oh, hey, are we doing this again?
谢谢 我等着
Thank you. I'll wait.
愿意做任何让你高兴的事
Anything to put a smile on your face.
威尔福德先生
Mr. Wilford.
首先是好消息
Good news first --
我们可能已经确认凶手了
we may have identified the killer.
这是真的吗
Is that for real?
还是说也是在演戏
Or is that part of the act?
是的 头等厢的一名保镖
Yeah, a bodyguard from First.
但是那家人不太愿意
But the family's reluctant
让你的警探进入车厢进行调查
to let your Detective in to investigate,
他们想要跟你说句话
and they would like a word.
换我也会气坏的
Well, that would piss me right off.
怒气冲冲
Huff, huff, huff.
福爵家族
The Folgers.
是他们的人
It's their man.
是的 莱拉·福爵 先生
Yes, Lilah Folger, sir.
我知道 但她强烈要求
I know, but she's demanding it.
很好
Very good.
为了调查 我们允许他进去
For the investigation, we will allow him in,
但条件是你要陪着他
but only if you accompany him.
威尔福德先生 向您道歉
Mr. Wilford, my apologies.
似乎事情都解决了
It seems everything is sorted.
我想你 梅
I miss you, Mel.
谢谢您
Thank you for that.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
三十分钟
30 minutes.
开始吧
Here you go.
全世界屎尿都在这儿了
All the piss and shit left in the world.
-你会习惯这味道的 -快 快开始
- You get used to the smell. - Quick, let's go.
-又不是霍乱 -霍乱也不是很糟
- Just not the cholera. - Cholera's not so bad.
快 快点 开始吧
Come on, quick, let's go.
趁他们还没来
Before they get here.
递给我
Pass me that.
睡衣
Pajamas?
是的 已经是半夜了
Yeah, it's the middle of the night.
挺合适的 是吧
Kinda works, huh?
行了 搞快点
It's fine. Better hurry.
-好 -出发 快点
- Alright. - Let's go. Hurry up.
把那个给我
Pass it to me.
去吧
There you go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他是要检查我们的全部家当吗
Is he going to go through all of our things?
要不要再给他点喝的
Should we offer him a drink?
不了 谢谢你小莱
No thanks, LJ.
他曾服役于第七海军陆战队
He was 7th Marines.
后来做了私人保镖
Then he worked private security.
还有什么其他情况吗
What else can you tell me about him?
我们是在冰封开始时雇佣他的
We hired him when the Freeze started
以保证全家人的安全 他也做到了
to keep our family safe, and he did.
他也救过我的命
And he saved my life.
怎么救的
How'd he do that?
那与这无关 小莱
That's not pertinent, LJ.
有人见过这个吗
Anybody seen this before?
这是什么
What is it?
那是把开盖刀
It's a J-Hook.
养蜂用的
Used for beekeeping.
怎么了 他给我看过 他说是他找到的
What? He showed it to me. He said he found it.
-在哪儿找到的 -不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
捡来的吧
Scrounging.
在以前的养蜂场吗
The old Apiary?
我们以前有养蜂
We used to keep bees
直到三年前的一次蜂群衰竭失调
until a colony collapse three years ago.
所有的蜂箱和其余物品都装箱了
They crated up all the extra hives and everything.
存放在仓库里
They're in storage.
那我们就得找到那个箱子
Well, we need to find which crate.
你能让提尔过来吗
Can you send Till?
我能看看吗
May I?
莱拉 我们去另一个房♥间
Lilah, let's us three go into the other room.
我们可以商讨一下对你们最有利的处理方式
We can position this in a way that's best for your family.
司闸员提尔
Brakeman Till.
乔茜
Josie.
你是怎...你从车尾出来了吗
How -- How did -- Are you out of the Tail?
先别问 好吗 没时间了
No questions, okay? There's no time.
你还在食品处理部门吗
Are you still in Food Processing?
在 但我只负责切割和装载能量棒
Yeah, but I just cut and load the bars.
我不能插手配料之类的
I don't have access to ingredients or anything.
我们不是想要这个
That's not what we need.
你知道莱顿出来了吗
Did you know that Layton's out?
知道 他们让他当警探
Yeah, they're using him as a detective.
有一个杀手逍遥法外
There's a killer loose up here.
原来是这样
That's what it was.
好 听着
Okay, look.
我们想让你跟他联♥系♥
We need you to make contact with him.
乔茜 如果他们抓到我
Josie, if they catch me --
你可能会被送回车尾 我知道
You could be sent back to the Tail. I know.
亲爱的 我懂
Honey, I get it.
你现在很健康
You're healthy now.
你活得像个人样
You live like a human being.
车尾需要你
The Tail needs you.
我们需要你
We need you.
车尾一心
One Tail.
车尾一心
One Tail.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来埃里克并不是出生就有现在这么好的条件
Looks like Erik wasn't born into the nice life he had up here.
对 他的童年并不美好
Yeah, I don't think he had a very good childhood.
你觉得他能干出这种事吗
You think he was capable of something like this?
也许吧
Maybe.
反正他打退了那些
He sure wasted those rioters
在我来雪国列车的路上想抓我的暴徒
who tried to grab me on the way to Snowpiercer.
他就是在那时救了你的命吗
Is that when he saved your life?
他总开玩笑说自己冷血
He joked about being cold-blooded.
为大冰封而生
Born for the Freeze.
就算这真的是埃里克 那也不是我们的错
Even if this was Erik, it's not our fault.
没人说是
Nobody's saying that.
我都能想象到会有什么闲话了
Oh, I can just hear the track talk.
这么多年来 我们都知道
Over the years, we learned that
埃里克作为列兵 有做过一些事
as a private soldier, Erik did things.
这是他的使命
It's what he's for.
他不是变♥态♥杀手
Not psychotic murder.
不能让人以为我们庇护了一个禽兽
It can't come off like we have sheltered a monster.
埃里克有没有在你面前展示出过暴♥力♥或古怪的行为
Did Erik ever get aggressive or...weird with you?
你们在车尾真的看不到太阳吗
You guys really not get to see the sun in the Tail?
我们很多人七年没见过太阳了
Most of us haven't seen the sun in seven years.
你住在这里
How's that make you feel,
享受应有尽有的生活 感觉怎么样
living up here with everything you need?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表