剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我以为我可以放逐他
I thought I could let him go.
随着时间过去
Over time.
随着火车前进
With miles traveled.
我以为我可以剥掉威尔福德
I thought I could strip Wilford away.
让他的统治一点点被瓦解
Shed his rules one by one.
最终
And finally...
揭开他的面具
his mask.
直到他只是一个墙上的图标
Until he was just a logo on the wall.
你就是莱顿跟我们说的那人吧
You're the one Layton told us about, aren't you?
梅兰妮·卡维尔
Melanie Cavill.
你叫什么
What's your name?
她管理这里时可从来不
Don't remember her caring about our names
在乎我们叫什么
when she ran the place.
是啊
No, sir.
我印象里也是
Neither do I.
擦擦你的头吧
For your head.
你不用原谅我
You don't have to forgive me.
拿着吧
Just take it.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
前车真有大海吗
Is it true there's an ocean uptrain?
可美了
It's beautiful.
我以为我能看到
I thought I'd get to see it, you know?
我以为我能创造更善良温柔的世界
I thought I could create a kinder, gentler world.
做点什么
Do something.
别碰他
Hey, don't touch him!
但列车却另有想法
But the train demanded otherwise.
列车要血
The train demanded blood.
-不不 -造纸工人沃特·弗莱明
- No. No. No. - Walter "The Papermaker" Flemming,
你被判犯下叛车罪
you have been found guilty of treason
因此被判冰肺死刑
and are hereby sentenced to death by Lung of Ice.
不
Aah, no!
我喂它食物
I fed her.
现在轮到他们了
And now they will.
直到我们到达终点
Until we reach our final destination.
每个人都生活在同样的痛苦和怀疑里
Everyone the same in pain and doubt.
紧紧抱着我们的所失
Holding our losses close...
在雪国列车上
on Snowpiercer.
1001节车厢
1,001 cars long.
雪国列车
第一季 第九集
把气罐都收集到这里来
Collect all the gas canisters right here.
防线怎么样了
How are the lines holding?
叛乱那边没动静 长官
All quiet on the rebel front, sir.
他们逃了 准备推进
They're on their heels. Be ready to push.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们的支持者说
Our supporters tell us
守卫在前车集结
the Jackboots are stacking up at the front.
整支军队都在集结
The whole army's gathering.
嗯 我们该马上行动 抢先于他们
Yeah, we should move now, beat them to the punch.
不 我们得加固堡垒 保住我们的阵地
No. We need to reinforce the barricades, keep what we hold.
37人确认死亡
37 confirmed dead.
天知道前车还死了多少
God knows how many more uptrain.
-温妮 -我找不到我哥哥
- Winnie? - I can't find my brother.
我到处找了
I looked everywhere.
他...
He's, uh...
他死了 亲爱的
He's gone, honey.
他跟你妈妈在一起了
He's with your mother.
跟我来 亲爱的
Come with me, sweetheart.
安德烈
Andre?
怎么耽搁了 指挥官 我们为什么不前进
What's the holdup, Commander? Why aren't we advancing?
我们的计划正在进行
Our plan is on track.
打算一区一区的来
We go section by section.
德拉托雷先生进入永动机 并更改门的权限
Mr. De la Torre will access the engine and override the doors,
封锁区域 然后我们就放毒气
seal an area, and we'll flood it with gas.
之后我的人会进去清扫
Then my men enter and mop up.
如果毒气进入通风系统
If the gas gets in the ventilation system,
整趟列车都会有
it could spread train-wide.
你怎么确保不毒死平民
How do you avoid gassing civilians?
我们没打算
We won't.
-天呐 -老天爷
- Oh, dear God. - Jesus Christ.
如果他们保护叛乱分子 我们就别无选择
If they're sheltering rebels, they leave us no choice.
我们需要劳动力 不然我们没法生活
We need a workforce. Our lives depend on it.
我们会训练更多劳动力
We'll train more.
反正人口已经超标了
We're overpopulated as it is.
我们该讨论梅兰妮·卡维尔的处决
We should discuss Melanie Cavill's execution.
应该公开废黜
It should be a public dethroning.
你不能废黜海盗 而是让他们走跳板
You don't dethrone pirates. You make them walk the plank.
问题在于有秩序的权力交接
The point is that there are guidelines
有清楚的行动指南
for an orderly hand-over of power.
听听你们说的话 车尾人都暴♥动♥到门前了
Listen to you people. The Tailie horde is at the gate.
毁灭他们
Stamp them out.
现在就碾碎所有暴♥动♥的星星之火
Crush every last spark of this mutiny now forever,
否则就没有可交接的列车了
or there will be no train to hand over.
看那个 看那个
Look at that. Look at that.
你直接让她进来了 难以置信
You let her right in. Unbelievable.
你个小瘪三
You little shit!
-你知道自己干了什么吗 -我解放了车尾
- Do you have any idea what you've done? - I freed the Tail.
你又不是士兵 迈尔斯
You're not a soldier, Miles.
你只是个可怜孩子
You're a tragic child.
而这个 这是你理解不了的麻烦
And this? This is trouble you can't even fathom.
你知道吗
You know what?
你 小朋友 就坐在这里
You, my friend, you're gonna sit here.
安安静静的 一动也别动
You're gonna be quiet, and you're not gonna move.
如果你敢碰什么 我就把你碎尸万段
And if you touch anything, I will cut you into little pieces
扔进肥料厕所里
and put you in the composting toilet.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand?!
给点力
Oh, come on.
那是无线电吗
Is that a radio?
闭嘴
Shut up!
给点力
Come on.
对我好点
Be good to me.
这是通讯备用设备
It's a comms backup.
短波信♥号♥♥
Short-range signal.
能到达车尾
Goes tip to tail.
为什么不用有线
Why not use the hard lines?
因为他们会监听 小子
'Cause they'll be listening in, kid.
如果梅兰妮在 她会知道怎么样
If Melanie's out there, she'll know to use this.
圣地亚哥 圣地亚哥
Santiago. Santiago.
我孙子 圣地亚哥
My grandson, Santiago.
你见过他吗 没有吗
Have you seen him? No?
-莱顿 真高兴见到你 -奶奶
- Layton. Nice to see. - Mama Grande!
我孙子圣地亚哥没回来
My grandson, Santiago, did not come back.
你在打斗时见到他了吗
Did you see him in the battle?
是的 他在前面的夜车
Yes. Yes. He was in the Nightcar on the front.
他还活着 朋友
He's alive still, amigo.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
莱顿
Layton?
-派克 -莱顿 好兄弟
- Pike. - Layton! My man!
老兄
Oh, dude.
见到你真好 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
你看起来不错
You look good.
-你回来了 -嗯
- You're back. - Yeah.
大力士和终极破坏者呢
Where's Strong Boy and Z-Wreck?
我们能换个地方说吗
Can we talk somewhere?
事情很快就恶化了
Things went to shit pretty fast, didn't they?
现在头等厢又换了一批疯子管理
You know, there's a whole new group of lunatics running First.
福爵一家 还有那个特种部队男
You got the Folgers and then that -- that GI Joe guy.
而梅兰妮 今天就要被处决了
And Melanie -- Melanie's in line to be executed today.
很好
Good.
你见过前车的食物吗
Have you seen the food up there?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表