剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
她没上来
didn't make it.
我爸妈也没上来
My parents didn't make it, either.
但我有车尾妈妈 乔茜
But I have my Tail mom, Josie.
梅 头等厢有急事找你
Mel. You're needed in First urgently.
好 你来盯着
Okay, you're on lookout.
发现异常情况 就告诉哈维或者班尼特
If you see anything, tell Javi or Bennett.
没问题
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
是有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
有一件极具煽动性的事需要我们澄清
There's something rather incendiary that we need cleared up.
什么事
What is it?
传闻威尔福德先生不在列车上
There's been a report that Mr. Wilford is not aboard the train.
太荒谬了
Well, that's ridiculous.
我昨晚就见了他
I met with him last night.
那恐怕得让威尔福德先生自己来证明
Well, I'm afraid we need Mr. Wilford to prove it himself.
亲自出面
In person.
好吧
All right.
那我去打电♥话♥
Well, I'll get the phone,
莱拉 你来和他通话
and, Lilah, you can talk to him yourself.
这次行不通了 梅兰妮
That isn't going to work this time, Melanie.
我们知道你掌管着雪国列车
We know you're running Snowpiercer.
我们有目击证人作证
We have an eyewitness account.
从火车头传来的
Direct from the Engine.
是谁
From whom?
没开玩笑吧
Seriously?
你们居然相信她
You're listening to her?
火车头和我想的不太一样
It's not what I was expecting, the Engine.
根本不是什么永动机
Not eternal at all.
更像是鼠巢
More like a rat's nest,
靠橡皮筋和电线固定在一起
held together with rubber bands and wires.
凭什么要听你说的 小莱
And why should anyone believe you, LJ?
没错 她就是个疯子
Exactly, she's a psycho,
-我们居然还... -放肆
- and we're putting... - How dare you!
我看到了她的住处
I saw her quarters!
我看到了她的书和地图
I saw her books, her maps,
包括她死去可怜女儿的照片
and even this photo of her poor, dead daughter.
但是却没有威尔福德先生
No Mr. Wilford, though!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
退下
Back off!
他有枪
He's got a gun!
打给所有可行动的小队
Call all available units!
指挥官 你不能打电♥话♥
Commander, you can't!
我们需要那些小队待在后车厢
We need those units downtrain.
我不再听命于你
I don't take orders from you anymore.
车尾守卫
Tail Station.
收到
Roger that.
头等厢有罪案发生
Got a 10-10 up in First.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
加派人手巡逻
Double up patrols.
早日回归 小子们
Come back again soon, boys!
行动
Do it.
守卫正赶往前车厢
The Jackboots are headed uptrain.
你准备好了 吗
You ready for this?
现在不能反悔了
No going back now.
发出信♥号♥♥
Send out the signal.
抱歉 我必须要走了
Sorry, I must get going.
看起来不错
Looks good.
各位 我们的废料快用完了
Guys, we're running out of scrap.
如果我们限♥量♥配给水
If we ration the water,
也许可以拆卸掉几个水桶
maybe we can strip a couple water barrels down.
我们现在孤注一掷 去拆吧
We're all-in now. Do it.
我们需要任何可以用来做武器的东西
We need everything we have for weapons.
不好意思 各位 借过
Excuse me, guys! Comin' through!
我收到一条信息
I got a message.
革命
Revolución.
今天发动
We go today.
把消息散播出去
Spread the word.
囚犯来了
Prisoner coming through.
做得好 司闸员
Nice work, Brakeman.
除非迫不得已 否则我不想动粗
I don't want to rough you up unless I have to.
看着我的嘴
Read my lips.
在有进一步通知前 大家要待在各自的住处
Until further notice, you're all confined to quarters.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你无权这么做
You don't have the authority to do that.
闭嘴 年轻人
Shut your mouth, boyo.
把她关起来
Lock her up.
你这么做是错的
You're making a mistake.
露丝 这么做不对
Ruth, it's a mistake!
诺兰 如果我们做错了呢
Nolan, what if we're wrong about this?
如果威尔福德在火车头呢 这是叛乱
What if Wilford is in the Engine? This is mutiny.
那我们要亲自去看看 露丝
Then we need to see for ourselves, Ruthie.
你和我去火车头
You and I to the Engine.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
快一点
Make it fast.
我觉得戴这面具像个傻蛋
I feel like a dizhiv wanker in this.
大约翰 这是杰克斯
Big John, this is Jakes.
这些是莱顿最厉害的车尾人吗
These are Layton's best Tailies?
我们现在同一阵线
Hey, same side now.
把约翰带过去
Take John down.
他的人会把你需要的零件拿给你的
His people will bring the parts you need.
莱茨 你跟我走
Lights, you stick with me.
我的人呢
Where's my guy?
我在这里
I'm right here.
真没想到
Streuth.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
泰森
Tyson.
你知道这个命令是不合法的
You know these aren't lawful orders.
坐下
Sit down.
他们拿走的我女儿的照片
That photo that they took of my daughter,
我在车厢里还有一张 能让我去拿吗
I have another one in the booth, if you let me get it.
不行
Can't do that.
只是...
It's just...
如果我有什么事
if something happens to me...
我希望有她在身边
I want her close.
快去快回
Quickly.
梅要我们封锁火车头
Mel wants us to lock down the Engine.
为什么要封锁起来
What would you lock down for?
不如你跟我们说说吧 孩子
Why don't you tell us, kid?
才来两天 就要进入封锁状态吗
Two days here and we're already into lockdown?
怎么回事
What was that?
去看看大门
Hit the door.
本
Ben.
本 他们会杀了我们的 完了
Ben, they're gonna kill us. It's over.
封锁火车头 哈维
Lock it down, Javi!
我们为什么不打开门 告诉他们真♥相♥呢
Why don't we just open the door and tell them the truth?
-他们需要我们 -快去
- They need us. - Do it now!
-不要 -快去
- Come on! - Now!
进来
Go!
-你做了什么 -我必须这样做
- What'd you do? - I had to.
-你做了什么 -抱歉
- What'd you do? - I'm sorry.
不不不
No, no, no!
本 本 本 本 不要
Ben! Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, please!
妈的
Shit!
抓住他
Grab him!
好的 好的 好的
All right, all right, all right!
威尔福德在哪
Where is Wilford?
他死了
He's dead.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表