剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
要莱顿还是迈尔斯
It's Layton or Miles.
你的手
Your hand.
怎么回事
What happened to it?
守卫
Guard!
守卫
Guard!
乘客服务部
梅兰妮
Melanie!
发生了什么
What happened?
怎么不叫上我就去审问
Why did you conduct an interrogation without me?
带她去肥料室
Take her to compost.
这里没事了
We're done here.
莱顿
Layton.
乔茜
Josie.
你好 迈尔斯
Hello, Miles.
听说你今天过得很不顺
I heard you had a rough day.
这家伙很坚强
This guy's a trooper.
完成了练习
Finished his exercises,
跟朋友道别
said goodbye to his friends...
没人干扰
...and no one interfered.
一旦你走进那道门
You know, once you pass through that door,
就没有回头路了
there's no turning back.
你将成为工程师
You'll be an Engineer.
但是在雪国列车上做工程师
But to be an Engineer on Snowpiercer,
你得做出牺牲
you have to make sacrifices.
这有时会很难
And that can be hard.
你做工程师快乐吗
Are you happy as an Engineer?
列车的需求比我们的幸福更重要
The needs of the train are more important than our own happiness.
我们是工程师
We're Engineers.
我们延续着世界的生命
We keep the world alive.
♪出租车司机♪
♪ Taxi driver ♪
♪做我的心理医生♪
♪ Be my shrink for the hour ♪
♪计程表打开♪
♪ Leave the meter running ♪
♪现在是高峰时段♪
♪ It's rush hour ♪
♪穿过大街小巷♪
♪ So take the streets if you wanna ♪
♪只要能跑过魔鬼♪
♪ Just outrun the demons, could you? ♪
♪他说 真♥主♥至大♪
♪ He said, "Allahu akbar" ♪
♪我告诉他 别诅咒我♪
♪ I told him, "Don't curse me ♪
♪波波 你需要祷告♪
♪ Bo Bo, you need prayer" ♪
♪它应该伤不了我♪
♪ I guess it couldn't hurt me ♪
♪如果它让我跪下♪
♪ If it brings me to my knees ♪
♪那就是邪教♪
♪ It's a bad religion ♪
♪这单相思♪
♪ Oh, this unrequited love ♪
♪对我来说不过是一个人的崇拜♪
♪ To me, it's nothing but a one-man cult ♪
♪我泡沫塑料杯子里的氰化物♪
♪ And cyanide in my Styrofoam cup ♪
♪我永远无法让他爱我♪
♪ I can never make him love me ♪
♪永远无法让他爱我 爱我♪
♪ Never make him love me, love me ♪
♪爱我 爱我♪
♪ Love me, love me ♪
♪爱我 爱我 爱我♪
♪ Love me, love me, love me ♪
♪爱我 爱我 爱♪
♪ Love me, love me, love ♪
♪出租车司机♪
♪ Taxi driver ♪
♪我发誓我有三条命♪
♪ I swear I got three lives ♪
♪像牛排刀一样悬在我的头顶♪
♪ Balanced on my head like steak knives ♪
♪我不能告诉你我伪装的真♥相♥♪
♪ I can't tell you the truth about my disguise ♪
♪我不能相信任何人♪
♪ I can't trust no one ♪
♪他说 真♥主♥至大♪
♪ He said, "Allahu akbar" ♪
♪我告诉他 别诅咒我♪
♪ I told him, "Don't curse me ♪
♪波波 你需要祷告♪
♪ Bo Bo, you need prayer" ♪
♪它应该伤不了我♪
♪ I guess it couldn't hurt me ♪
♪如果它让我跪下♪
♪ If it brings me to my knees ♪
你可以进去体验了
We're ready for your experience now.
♪那就是邪教♪
♪ It's a bad religion ♪
♪这单相思♪
♪ This unrequited love ♪
♪对我来说不过是一个人的崇拜♪
♪ To me, it's nothing but a one-man cult ♪
♪我泡沫塑料杯子里的氰化物♪
♪ And cyanide in my Styrofoam cup ♪
-♪我永远无法让他爱我♪ -你好
♪ I can never make him love me ♪ Hello?
♪永远无法让他爱我♪
♪ Never make him love me, no ♪
我今晚可以和谁玩
Who do I get to play with tonight?
是你
You.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you...
你有多喜欢肮脏的秘密
...and how much you like dirty, little secrets.
你想知道
How would you like to know...
列车上
the dirtiest little secret
最肮脏的秘密吗
on the whole damn train?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表