剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我现在明白了
I see now
大冰封♥杀♥死了我所认识的每个人时
that as The Freeze killed everyone I ever knew,
我错把生存的机会当成了自♥由♥
I mistook my ticket to survival for freedom.
但正义没有上车
But justice never boarded,
威尔福德用守卫压♥迫♥我们
and Wilford doubled down with a Jackboot on our throats
只手操控一切
and a fat finger on the scales.
而今 我们中有些人想改变他的要求
Now some of us are ready to change his terms.
过程将危险而肮脏
It will be perilous, filthy work.
将有更多珍贵生命逝去
More precious souls may be lost.
克雷 我不想惹麻烦
Clay, I don't want any trouble.
我只是在工作 我不能卷进去
I'm just trying to work. I can't be involved.
你住在三等厢 这由不得你
You live in Third. You are involved.
但我们走到这一步 承受了那么多
But we didn't come this far, suffer this much
绝不会向当初
to give in to the same tyranny
毁了我们的暴行屈服
that destroyed us in the first place.
就算是在冰封的死亡星球上 人类也需要希望
Even on a frozen, dead planet, humanity needs hope.
因为这是我们在雪国列车上的革命
For these are our revolutions on Snowpiercer.
1001节车厢的革命
1,001 cars long.
雪国列车
第一季 第五集
那是你妻子做的吗
Did your wife make that?
你们结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
你妻子叫什么
What's your wife's name?
你们在哪认识的
Where'd you guys meet?
在这里待了这么久 你还是不肯跟我说话吗
All this time in here, and you still won't talk to me?
你在这里说的话可以作为呈堂证供
What you say in here is admissible.
那又如何
So?
所以聪明的来客都闭上嘴
So our smart visitors stay quiet.
那是有罪的来客 我无可隐瞒
Your guilty visitors do. I have nothing to hide.
我父母是在瑞士圣莫里茨的缆椅上相识的
My parents met in St. Moritz, on a chairlift.
我知道你父母是谁
I know who your parents are.
不 你不知道 但你会知道的
No. No, you don't. But you will.
小莱 亲爱的 你没事吧
LJ, honey. Are you alright?
我们要带你回家
Oh, we are taking you home.
-梅兰妮 -亲爱的 我们好想你
- Melanie. - Sweetheart, we miss you so much.
你要跟我们回家
You're coming home with us.
小莱 你今天将接受谋杀审判
LJ, today you stand trial for murder.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
是的
Yes.
你要代表自己发言
You'll be expected to speak on your own behalf,
由有票乘客组成的法庭将给出判决
and a tribunal of ticketed passengers will render a verdict.
明白了吗
Is that all clear?
威尔福德先生将会密切关注进展
Mr. Wilford will be following closely.
很好 那他就能看到这一切多么荒唐
Good. Then he can see how ridiculous this whole thing is.
去跟三名被害人所在的三等厢说啊
Tell it to Third, where the three victims lived.
她还是个孩子
She's just a child.
犯罪的人已经死了
The man who committed these crimes is dead.
而你把她关进了监狱
You just threw her in a cell.
你知道这在前车引发了怎样的反响吗
Do you have any idea how this is playing uptrain?
按照列车规矩 我们必须在审判前扣押她
We are bound by train rules to detain her ahead of trial.
仅此而已 莱拉
That's all, Lilah.
-没事的 -我不该进抽屉
- It's okay. - I don't belong in a drawer.
请送他们回房♥
Please escort them to their quarters.
我想感谢威尔福德先生给我机会证明这一点
And I just want to thank Mr. Wilford for the chance to prove it.
你觉得法庭判她有罪的可能性有多大
What are the chances you figure that the tribunal convicts her?
如果他们放了她 三等厢会动♥乱♥的
There's gonna be trouble in Third if they let her off.
已经有乱子了
There already is.
看来感染有所好转
It looks like the infection's improving.
你的扑克脸需要练习了 医生
Your poker face needs work, Doc.
我以前是兽医
I was a vet.
我的病人不会顶嘴
My patients didn't talk back.
有消息
Message!
阿斯特丽德又传来一条
Astrid sent another one.
"今天"
"Today"?
她想让我今天就去前车
She wants me uptrain today?
她一定是有莱顿的消息了
She must have some news on Layton.
准备好了吗 牛人
You ready, badass?
把芯片放在手链里
Put the chip in this bracelet.
一定要往上戴一些
Make sure you wear it nice and high.
-就像其他人一样在面板上刷一下 -好
- You're chipping the pad just like anyone else. - Yes.
小心点
Be careful.
这枚芯片可以让你进入二等厢
This chip will get you into Second Class.
成珍珠 作为此名升舱申请人的担♥保♥人
Jinju Seong, as Surety for this Upgrade Applicant,
你要为她在试用期中的行为
you accept liability for her conduct
承担责任 明白了吗
during her probationary period, understood?
明白 要是她乱来 我们都会遭殃
Yeah, if she messes up, we both suffer.
明白
Got it.
-这样就行了 贝丝 -谢谢 医生
- That should do it, Bess. - Thanks, Doc.
还有你的
And yours.
好了
Okay, then.
我谨代表威尔福德工业
On behalf of Wilford Industries,
在此授予你 贝丝·弗朗西斯·提尔
I hereby grant you, Bess Francis Till,
进入二等厢 以及其附带的所有权利
access to Second Class and all the entitlements therein.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们让你们俩好好庆祝一下
Well, I guess we should leave you two to celebrate.
看看我们
Look at us.
足足过了三个月才开始同居
Made it three whole months before shacking up.
我的个人最佳纪录
Personal best for me.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about all this?
二等厢和附带的所有权利吗 不
Second Class and all the entitlements therein? No.
但从我们认识那天起 我就要定你了
But I was sure about you the day we met.
没人会给她定罪的
No one's going to convict her.
审判员都是付费乘客
The tribunal is paid passengers,
一等二等厢 我们都认识
First and Second. We know them.
就等你准备好了 宝贝
As long as you're prepared, sweetheart.
她会准备好的
She'll be prepared.
但在证人席上世事难料
But things happen on the stand --
-小莱 -注意听 宝贝
- LJ. - Pay attention, honey.
别玩了
Come on.
你们觉得抽屉里是什么样的
What do you think it's like in The Drawers?
你不用担心这些
Oh, you don't have to worry about that.
今晚一切就都结束了 你会回到我们身边
By tonight, this will all be over and you'll be back here with us.
爸爸
Dad.
我可以吗
Can I?
现在不行 小莱
Not now, LJ.
我想要
I want to.
没事的
It's fine.
看
Look.
好了 够了
Okay. That's enough.
吐出来
Spit it.
今天可不是胡闹的时候
It's not a day for your antics.
你嘴里只应该吐出来这些字
The only thing that should be in your mouth are these words --
"他逼我的"
"He forced me."
的确是他逼我的
He did force me.
你们知道的吧
You do know that, right?
我们知道 宝贝
We know, sweetheart.
我们知道
We know.
特里斯坦 请在休息时间看窗外的风景
Tristan, stare out the window on your own time, please.
抱歉 我曾经梦想有一天能看到亚马逊
Sorry. I used to dream I'd see the Amazon someday.
现在那里除了冰块什么都没有了
Well, there's nothing out there now but frozen lump.
等所有人都走了 我要你像平常的布置一样
As soon as everyone's gone, I want you to set up for the tribunal,
准备一下法庭
as per the usual floor plan.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
菜已经上完了
Service is over.
那是什么
What's that?
这是什么
What's this?
请享用 夜车招待的
Enjoy. Compliments of the Nightcar.
沙玛先生 等一下
Mr. Sharma, wait.
天啊 我...
My God. I...
立刻把梅兰妮找来
Go and get Melanie. Now.
你做出那种事有失身份 奥德丽
That stunt was beneath you, Audrey.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表