剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
你也知道我会不择手段达成目标
And you know I'll do anything necessary to make it happen.
包括利用迈尔斯吗
Including using Miles?
你知道他母亲为了登上这辆火车死了吗
Did you know his mother died getting on this train?
我找到他的时候 他只身一人
He was alone in the world when I found him,
你现在连我都要带走 是吗
and now you're gonna take me, as well?
他现在是我家庭的一份子了
Well, he's part of my family now.
你还可以留在他的生活里
And you can stay in his life
只要你做出对的选择
if you make the right choice.
你所做的一切
All the things you've done,
你所隐瞒的一切
all those things you're hiding --
威尔福德的死亡 谋杀
Wilford's death, murders,
抽屉里的孩子们
children in Drawers.
你肯定有你的理由
You must've had your reasons.
肯定有
You must have.
但你内心肯定也知道
But you have to know, deep down somewhere,
你明白这一切都不对
that none of this is right.
威尔福德先生设计制♥造♥了雪国列车
Mr. Wilford engineered Snowpiercer
以特定的方式运转
to function in a certain way.
假如制♥造♥它的人是我
If I'd have created it,
我会创造一个不同的世界 更加公平
I would've created a different world, a more just world
但我没有
but I didn't.
我继承了另一个人的创作
I inherited someone else's creation.
人们似乎觉得有权力的人
You know, people seem to think that those in power
不听命于谁
answer to no one
可以随心所欲
they're free to do as they choose.
这完全大错特错
It couldn't be further from the truth.
有权力的人要对每个人负责
The person in power answers to everyone.
我的决定不是因为我想
I make choices not because I want to
而是所有人都这么要求
but because everyone demands it.
这辆列车如此要求
The train demands it.
是什么让你变成了这样
What made you like this?
无论我说什么 你都不会开口是吗
Nothing I say can ever make you talk, can it?
莱顿在哪
Where is Layton?
别这么做 别这么做
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别这么做
Don't do it!
不要
No!
你...
You just...
莱顿在哪
Where's Layton?
他在哪
Where is he?!
求你
Pl-Please...
求你
Please...
保洁员是这列火车上最腐♥败♥的工作组
Janitorial is the most corrupt crew on this train.
我们不能相信他
We can't trust him.
我不相信他 但我们需要他
I don't trust him, but we need him.
一个逃犯 一个保洁员和一位老鸨走进酒吧
A fugitive, a janitor, and a madam walked into a bar.
上次我们见面时 特伦斯
Last time we met, Terence,
我们聊到三等厢和车尾
we had a conversation about Third and the Tail.
我记得
I remember.
他的提议
What this guy is proposing
是要掀起腥风血雨
is an awfully bloody business for you.
一定会流血的 特伦斯
There will be blood, Terence.
是的
Yes.
你可怜有钱的前车厢客户会想要你血债血偿的
Your sad, rich clients uptrain will want yours.
梅兰妮·卡维尔今天来找我打听你
Melanie Cavill... came asking about you today.
你跟她说了什么
What'd you tell her?
说如果我看到你
That, if I saw you,
我就会告发你
I'd rat you out.
然后呢
So?
拜托
Come on.
我不会偏心的
I'm not gonna play favorites.
你总有一天会的
You're gonna have to one of these days.
统一舱位
Uniting the classes,
是永远也不会成功的
it just -- it's just never gonna work.
要有决心才行 特伦斯
You gotta want it, Terence.
人们的意愿
Will of the people.
我不想这么冷酷
I don't want to be callous,
但这是数学问题
but it's just math.
而你人数不够
You don't have the numbers.
所以别算上我了
So, count me out.
好
Alright.
该去看看犯人了 让我进去
Time to check the prisoner. Chip me in.
司闸员的职责 你们知道该怎么做
Brakemen's business. You know the drill.
我的天呐
Jesus Christ.
-提尔 -什么事
- Till. - Yeah?
有什么能帮忙的
Yeah, what can I do?
你名叫什么
What's your first name?
贝丝
Bess.
你帮不了任何忙 贝丝
N-Nothing you can do, Bess.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
没事
It's okay.
我什么也没告诉她
I didn't tell her anything.
她不知道你是我们的人
She doesn't know you're one of us.
我是你们的人
I'm one of you.
必须的
You have to be.
我仍然是司闸员 乔茜
I'm still a Brakeman, Josie.
我替你和莱顿做的事 我只是...
What I did for you and Layton, I just --
我那么做是因为关押他不对
I just did it because it wasn't right.
这是你唯一需要的理由
It's the only reason you need.
我仍然要对这辆列车负责
I still have a duty to this train.
我们要对彼此负责
We have a duty to each other...
以及工人
and to the workers
还有我们中最脆弱的人
and to the weakest among us.
没有它就没有未来 贝丝
There's no future without it, Bess.
你得决定什么是对什么是错
You just have to decide what's right and wrong.
结果怎样都不重要
It shouldn't matter what the consequences are for you.
我不知道该怎么帮你
I don't know how to help you.
门外有守卫
There's -- There's Jackboots on the other side,
我也没有解开你手铐的钥匙
and I don't have keys to your cuffs.
-给莱顿传达一条消息 -好
- Get a message to Layton. - Okay.
他藏在奥德丽小姐那里
He's hiding with Miss Audrey.
告诉他扎拉背叛了我们
You tell him that Zarah betrayed us
但我跟迈尔斯联♥系♥上了
but I made contact with Miles.
他准备好了
He's ready.
好 我保证
Okay, I promise.
-保证吗 -我保证 我会转告他的
- Promise? - I promise. I will.
好吗
Okay?
贝丝
Bess.
我还需要你做一件事
There's one more thing I need you to do.
梅兰妮 你来了
Melanie, there you are.
我到处找你
Oh, I've been looking everywhere for you.
现在不是时候 露丝
Now is not a good time, Ruth.
头等厢里要出大事了
There's a major problem brewing in First Class.
露丝
Ruth...
不管是什么 都得等 好吗
whatever it is, it needs to wait, okay?
你不明白 是福爵一家
You don't understand. It's the Folgers.
我不管
I don't care.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不在乎
I don't give a shit
福爵一家是不是又在抱怨牛排
if the Folgers have another complaint about their Goddamn steak.
没有剩的了 告诉他们 好吗
There's none left! Just tell them that, okay?
这里不是民宿
This isn't a bed-and-breakfast.
这是人类文明的残余
This is the last remnants of humanity.
所以不管是什么 我有真正的问题要处理
So whatever it is, I have real problems.
你做好你的工作 解决这问题
Just do your job and fix it!
当然 梅兰妮
Well, of course, Melanie.
听你安排
Whatever you say.
我
I...
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想继续这样 乔茜
I don't want to continue this, Josie.
你有一个选择
You have a choice.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表