剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
没错 赶紧吃
That's right. Get right in there.
看起来好好吃
It looks so good.
露丝
Ruthie.
你没穿制♥服♥ 我差点没认出你
I hardly recognize you out-of-uniform.
我今天休息 诺兰
Ah, it's my day off, Nolan.
我能习惯从喇叭里听见
You know, I could get used to hearing your pretty voice
-你动听的嗓音 -少来了
- over the loudspeaker. - Oh, shush.
就一次而已
That was a one-time thing.
你在危机中所做的
Well, what you did during the crisis,
像那样对全列车的人说话
speaking to the train like that,
是极大的安抚
it was a great comfort.
我们中有很多人对你所做的一切感激不已
There's many of us who appreciate everything you do.
谢了 诺兰
Thanks, Nolan.
我该...
I should probably, uh...
谢谢
Thanks.
露丝
Ruth.
不知道你想不想一起去吃午餐
I wonder if you'd like to go for lunch.
我很愿意
Um, I would like that.
不如就今天
How's today?
如果你休假这天没有约
If your day off isn't spoken for.
今天就挺好
Today would be great.
那我们约好了
Then it's a date.
是你啊
Hey, you.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
莱顿逃出来了
Layton got out.
他在列车上任意行动
He's loose on the train.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他从车尾出来了吗
He got out of the Tail?
两晚前你没来 当时你去哪了
Where were you two nights ago when you didn't show up?
我...
I, uh...
我昨晚告诉你了
I told you last night.
我对这一切感到很紧张
I'm nervous about all this.
我在三等厢过夜
I stayed in Third.
贝丝 现在正发生一些你不明白的事
Bess, there are things happening that you don't understand.
如果你知道莱顿在哪 必须立刻告诉我
If you know where Layton is, you need to tell me now.
提尔
Till!
我不知道 好吗
I don't, okay?
我轮班要迟到了
I'm late for my shift.
《一只叫天竺葵的长颈鹿》
"A Giraffe Called Geranium,"
作者是安斯莉·曼森
by Ainslie Manson.
好
Okay.
"在一个温暖的夏日 在加拿大西海岸
"One warm summer day, on the West Coast of Canada,
一只年轻的长颈鹿
a young giraffe steps
你感觉怎么样
How are you getting on?
优雅地跨过苏珊娜家的大门 进入她的花♥园♥
gracefully over Susanna's gate and into her garden.
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel so good.
长颈鹿是她最喜欢的动物
Giraffes were her favorite animal.
她丝毫不介意..."
She didn't even mind..."
你担心要和其他孩子分开 对吗
You're worried about being separated from the other kids, hmm?
朋友 这就是工程师的生活
That, my friend, is the life of an Engineer.
但在那里 我们能看到别人看不到的东西
But, up there, we get to see things nobody else does --
幻日 崩坏
sun dogs and destruction.
放松点
Easy now.
-好了 就这样 -你没事吧
- Okay, that's enough. - You're alright.
有小伙伴不舒服时我们该干什么
What do we do when a child is ill?
-戴口罩 -你们知道章程
- Get a mask on. - You know the drill.
给 传下去 好吗
Here you go. Hand these out, alright?
我要找人来代课
I'm gonna have to get a substitute
马上带他去医务室
and take him to the clinic right away.
好吧 我能跟你去吗
Alright. Will I come with you?
行 戴上这个
Fine. Put that on.
迈尔斯 你会没事的
Miles, you're gonna be okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
来 我们走
Okay, come on. Here we go.
你也了解劳动力关系网 好吗
You know the labor networks, okay?
我需要见几个关键人物
I need to meet a few key people.
你是在让他们参加一场暴♥乱♥
You're asking them to join an insurrection,
-让他们抛却生死 -是的
- to lay down their lives. - Yes, I am.
我需要值得信任 训练有素的领导者
I need any trustworthy, train-smart leaders
能够让其他人也参与其中
who can help bring others to the table.
我们为什么要支持你呢
Why should we throw our weight behind you?
你现在在逃 自身都难保
You're on the run. You're a liability.
我知道 奥德丽
I know, Audrey!
我只有短暂的时机
I got a very small window,
但我手上掌握了超乎想象的信息
but I got more pieces than I ever thought possible.
我需要你帮我动员三等厢
I need you to help me move Third.
那你觉得我在审判之后都在做什么
What do you think I've been doing since the trial?
政♥治♥活动
Politicking.
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
不见血的战争
War without bloodshed.
我们的总攻本来已经蓄势待发
We were poised for a General Strike.
对 让我猜猜
Yeah, let me guess.
昨天的危机让你失去了声势
Yesterday's crisis stole your thunder?
我也是
Mine, too.
那是梅兰妮·卡维尔的手笔
That was Melanie Cavill.
梅兰妮·卡维尔做了什么
What was Melanie Cavill?
带你能信任的人来见我
Bring me the key people you trust.
我有故事要讲
I got a story to tell.
好了 我们这儿有一个病得很严重的孩子
Alright. Okay, we have a very sick kid here!
-他吐得满屋子都是 -他怎么了
- He barfed clear across the room! - What's wrong with him?
好吧 让我看看你怎么了
Alright. Let's have a look at you.
来吧 来吧 这边
Come on. Come on. Let's go.
让我看看 好
Let's have a look at you. That's it.
从这里过去 过去
Straight through here. There you go.
你进来干嘛
Where do you think you're going?
只是想看着我们最新的工程师
Just keeping an eye on our newest Engineer.
很好 如果他患上传染病
Brilliant. And if he's contagious,
他会让你们整个区都感染
he'll infect your whole department.
别关这个门
Let's keep this open.
我们从这里能看到
We can watch from here.
他不会离开你的视线的
He'll never be out of your sight.
好了 到床上来
Alright. Hop on up there.
靠着枕头 抬起膝盖
Lean back against the pillows, get your knees up.
来看看
Let's take a look.
你好 我的定心丸
Hello, my Miles and Miles.
妈
Mum?
我们得表现得正常点 他才不会注意到
We have to act normal, okay, so he doesn't notice.
你的房♥间肯定很不错
I bet you have a nice cabin.
你应该看看我见过的事
You should see the things I've seen.
他们会为了逃学不择手段
Oh they'll do anything to get out of school.
不择手段
Anything.
我很抱歉让你生病
I'm sorry I made you sick.
这是我能见到你的唯一方式
It was the only way I could get to see you.
我很想你
I missed you.
我们还得再分开一小段时间
We have to be apart just a little bit longer.
但是听着 革命马上就开始了
But, listen, the revolution is happening.
那样的工作一定很有趣吧...
It must be so interesting working...
莱顿跟我们在一起 他做好了计划
Layton's with us. He's got a plan.
告诉莱顿我准备好了
Tell Layton I'm ready.
好小伙子
Good man.
我们可能不会在革命开始前再跟你见面了
We might not see you before it starts.
我们需要你做一件非常重要的事
There's something really important we need you to do.
与威尔福德先生一起工作是什么感觉
What's it like working with Mr. Wilford?
他是一位非同寻常的人
He's such a fascinating person.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mom.
跟我说说你的火车头吧 说说火车头吧
Oh, tell me about your Engine. Tell me about the Engine!
瞧瞧你啊
Well, look at you.
我们独享了整节车厢
The whole car to ourselves.
有什么不对吗
Something wrong?
不不不 没事
No, no, no. Nothing.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表