剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
-把灯关掉 -把灯关掉
- Lights out! - Lights out!
我想给你们看一件你很久很久都未见过的东西
I wanna show you something you haven't seen in a long, long time.
天呐
Holy.
看
Look.
外面看起来就是这样的吗
Is that what the outside looks like?
真棒
Nice.
摄像头上线
Camera feed online.
我的天哪
Oh, God.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们代表威尔福德先生和威尔福德工业
on behalf of Mr. Wilford and Wilford Industries,
向您在这段难挨的时光表现的沉着与合作
we'd like to thank you for your composure
表示由衷的感谢
and cooperation during this trying time.
在我们应对可能的脱轨过程中
As we prepare for possible derailment,
请时刻铭记
we ask that you please remember
您的转移安全指令
your in-transit safety directive --
在原地做好准备
Brace in place.
我再次重申 在原地做好准备
I repeat, brace in place.
请所有乘客 在此次
We beg that all passengers remain calm
前所未有的紧急状况中保持冷静
in the face of this unprecedented emergency.
伙计们 我到桥边了
Guys, I'm at the bridge.
我重复 永动机到桥边了
I repeat, the Engine's at the bridge.
六分钟 梅
Six minutes, Mel!
我们还有六分钟
We've got six minutes!
正在开启
Opening now.
上帝啊 这太疯狂了
Jesus Christ. This is crazy.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
应该在你正前面 梅
Should be directly in front of you, Mel.
不要够得太远了
Don't reach out too far for that thing.
抓住它 抓住它 梅 快点
Grab it. Grab it, Mel. Go, go, go, go!
见鬼了
Shit!
五分钟 五分钟
Cinco minutos. Cinco minutos.
我知道这感觉
I know it seems like
我们快完了
this might be the end,
但并不是的
but it's not.
也不可能是
It can't be.
看在上帝的份上 这可是雪国列车
This is Snowpiercer, for God's sake!
我们是地球上仅剩的生存者
We are the last of Earth's survivors
我只是
and I just...
我们会活下来的
We are going to make it.
我就是知道
I just know it.
我们会挺过去的
We just will.
威尔福德先生曾带领我们摆脱过更糟的困境
Mr. Wilford has gotten us out of worse scrapes before.
保持信念
So keep the faith.
只要记住
And you just remember
他的永动机永不停息
that His Engine always provides.
找到一个人
So find someone
抱紧他们
and hold them close.
还有拜托
And, please,
尽量保暖
try to stay warm.
人♥渣♥
You shit!
你个人♥渣♥ 人♥渣♥
You shit! You shit! You shit!
是你做的吗
Did you do it?
-是你做的吗 -不是
- Did you do it?! - No!
列车遭受的损伤很严重 乔茜
The damage to the train is bad, Josie.
我脑子里唯一的念头就是想要见你
All I could think was I wanted to see you.
80秒 梅
80 seconds, Mel.
80秒
80 seconds.
梅 你可以的
Right, Mel. You got it.
你可以的 梅
You got it, Mel.
你可以的 你可以的
You got this. You got this.
加油
Come on!
加油 梅
Come on, Mel!
60秒
60 seconds!
60秒
60 seconds!
加油 加油 加油啊
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
-你还好吗 梅 你没事吧 -我们得回去找她
- You okay, Mel? You alright? - We need to go back for her!
等一下 波吉
Hold on a second, Boki.
你还好吗 梅
You alright, Mel?
我没事
I'm okay!
太好了
Ye-e-e-s!
怎么样
How about that?
液压系统恢复了 太好了
Hydraulics are online! Yes!
太好了 冲啊
Si, si, vamos!
冲啊 我♥操♥
iVamos, carajo!
提升到运行速度 哈维
Increase to running velocity, Javi.
好了各位 我要提速了
Alright, guys. I'm bringing her up to speed.
安全
All clear.
回到岗位
Return to stations.
安全
All clear.
你还好吗 克雷
You okay, Clay?
你硬要知道的话
I was thinkin' about my mum
我在最后想的是我妈妈
at the end, if you must know.
你想她吗
You miss her?
当然不 她就是垃圾
Oh, God, no. She was trash.
她醉酒后很恶劣 清醒的时候更糟 不过是的
She was a mean drunk, even worse sober, but, yeah,
我想的就是她
that's who I was thinkin' about.
他们最终会抓到莱顿的
They're gonna catch Layton eventually.
你的所作所为迟早会曝光
It's gonna come out, what you did,
无论我说不说出去
whether I spill it or not.
好了 搭档 你该
Alright, partner. You should,
去找你的妻子了
go find your girl.
她在那
There she is.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
十根手指 一个鼻子
Ten fingers! One nose!
很好 我们做到了
Okay, okay! We did!
你太棒了
You are kind of amazing.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该在的
I should've been there.
我昨晚应该去找你的
I should've shown up for you last night.
不重要了 你现在来了
It doesn't matter. You're here now.
你还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
如果
What --
如果我不是你以为的那个人怎么办
What if I'm not the person you think I am?
怎么了
What's going on?
你可以跟我说
You can talk to me.
没什么
Nothing.
我只是很开心来这儿
I'm just happy to be here.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
我们没事
We're okay.
我爱啤酒 我爱啤酒
I love beer! I love beer!
全天候给我供应啤酒
You give me your beer all day!
大家喝起来
Everybody drink now!
这太美了
This is beautiful!
你
Hey, you!
谢谢
Thank you!
安静
Quiet down.
安静
Quiet down!
谢谢
Thank you!
雪国列车的人们
People of Snowpiercer,
触摸一个表面
touch a surface.
快啊 把手放在任何东西上
Go on. Put your hand to something, anything.
快啊
Go on.
感受下
Feel it.
慢慢感受
Take it in.
那是我们神圣的嗡嗡声
That is our sacred hum.
那是我们的心跳
That's our heartbeat.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表