剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
司闸员就彻底搜查了
the Brakemen conducted a full and thorough search
福爵的住处
of the Folgers' quarters.
我们找到了本案中最关键的证据
There we found the most striking evidence in the case.
小莱拉的首饰盒里
Hidden in Lilah Junior's jewelry box
藏着保存完好的
were the particularly preserved
两名死者切割下来的生殖器
severed penises of two male victims.
肖恩·怀斯被一根细带捆绑
Sean Wise was bound and choked multiple times
并掐至窒息多次
with a thin ligature.
他的生殖器被切下时...
He was very much alive when his genitals were...
他还活着
chopped off.
那场景真是惨绝人寰
It was nothing you ever want to see.
他冰冷的尸身就这么盯着我
He was staring back at me through the cold,
没有四肢
limbless and...
没有下♥体♥
...and dickless.
埃里克一直关注的都是小莱拉
The whole time, Erik's focus was Lilah Junior.
我虽然是他的人♥质♥ 但也几乎是她的人♥质♥
I was as much her hostage as I was his.
这就是埃里克和小莱一直以来想要的
That was what they wanted, Erik and LJ,
让我们死于虚妄的愤怒中
to kill us all in a nihilistic rage.
但是永动机还在
But the Eternal Engine is still here.
接下来 请夜车的奥德丽小姐
We will now hear from Miss Audrey of the Nightcar,
代表一位被害人发言
speaking on behalf of one of the victims.
我将知无不言
I will tell the whole truth.
她的名字不叫"被害人"
Her name was not "Victim."
她叫妮克莱特·吉奈特 妮基
Her name was Nicolette Genêt -- Nikki.
她唱歌♥跑调 还很善良
She sang off-key, and she was kind as a rule,
但是你们几乎都不在乎她
but few of you care up here.
对你们来说 她只是后车厢的一个死去的女孩
To you, she's just some dead girl from downtrain.
你们需要关注三等厢的人
Well, you need to care about the lives of Third,
因为我们每周七天 每天三班倒
because seven days a week, three shifts a day,
保持轴承润滑 防止严寒霜冻
we keep the bearings greased and the cold at bay.
我们生孩子需要抽签
We draw straws to have children,
我们会死于可预防的意外
and we die from preventible accidents
你们能轻松治好的病 却能要我们的命
and diseases you get treatment for.
我来这里费了不少周折
I haven't come to this place easily.
我们离开芝加哥时
When we left Chicago,
需要威尔福德先生的铁律才能活下来
we needed Mr. Wilford's iron order to survive,
但在绕了近19圈后
but almost 19 revolutions later...
七年了 我了解你们所有人
seven years, I know all of you,
我知道 我们需要拯救我们的灵魂
and I know we need to save our souls.
找回你们的同情心
Find your compassion.
向列车上所有人发出一条信息
Send a message to this entire train
正义不只属于富人
that justice is not reserved for the rich.
人人都能得到正义 妮基也能
There can be justice for all, for Nikki.
她的名字是妮基
Her name was Nikki.
肃静
Order!
肃静 拜托
Order! Please!
我们稍作休息
We will take a brief recess,
回来后 我们将有请被告发言
and when we return, we will hear from the accused.
大夫 我能帮囚犯擦地板吗
Oh, Doctor, can I swab the floor for the prisoners?
不用了 我想回到庭审上去
No, it's okay. I want to get back to the trial.
嗯 可怜的姑娘
Oh, yeah. Poor girl.
你刚有去听吗 抱歉
Were you listening? Sorry.
真令人心碎
It's heartbreaking.
谢谢 确实是
Thank you. Yes, it really is.
用点力
Come on. Come on.
来
Come on.
你们好 可怜虫们
Hello, you poor buggers.
他在哪个抽屉里
Which one's he in?
自己找
Figure it out.
该死
Shit.
肯定有名单吧
There's -- There's got to be a list here somewhere.
快来
Come on. Quick.
那是什么 你们去哪
What's that? Where are you going?
抱歉 车尾人
Sorry, Tailie.
你们趁火打劫
You're robbing the place.
你能帮我找到他吗 拜托了
Can you help me find him, please?
我们不是针对你
Don't take this personally, huh?
别被抓了
And don't get caught.
不 等下
No, wait, wait.
得走了
Got to go.
靠
Shit!
莱拉
Lilah.
不管你在暗地里做什么 都别做了
Whatever you're doing behind closed doors, don't.
我给你讲个福爵家的故事
Let me tell you a Folger family story.
小莱7岁的时候 她取出了罗伯特的眼睛
When LJ was 7, she put out Robert's eye.
用叉子在他脸上乱戳
Lashed out with a fork and punctured it all over his face.
即使胶状物从他脸上流下
And even as the jelly was running down his cheek,
他在她发脾气的时候全程抱着她 保护她
he held her through the tantrum, protecting her.
所以你继续进行你乘客服务部的走过场审判
So you go ahead with your Hospitality show trial
到时后果自负
and prepare to suffer the consequences.
因为你惹的是我的血脉
Because you're messing with my bloodline.
借过
Excuse me.
你在哪 莱顿
Where are you, Layton?
你在哪
Where are you?
我发誓会说实话
I swear to tell the truth.
我爱埃里克·索托
I-I loved Erik Sotto.
或者说至少我认为是这样
Or at least I think I did.
我内心的困惑 疼痛和恐惧
The -- The confusion, the ache in my guts, the fear,
那就是爱 不是吗
that is love, isn't it?
埃里克跟我说是的
Erik told me it was.
埃里克控制着我 而我...
Erik had a power over me, and I --
他让我看着他做可怕的事情
He made me watch him do terrible things.
我仍能听到那些男人求他住手
And I-I can still hear those men begging for it to end.
但埃里克说恐惧让人诚实
Uh, but Erik said fear makes people honest.
我想那是真的
I think that's true.
肖恩·怀斯 在他死前 他说他是一个线人
Sean Wise, just before he died, said that he was an informant...
他是威尔福德先生的间谍
...A spy for Mr. Wilford.
见鬼
Shit.
老天啊
Dios mío.
肖恩说阴影和谎言
Sean said that shadows and lies
占据了我们美丽的列车 从头至尾
were taking over our beautiful train from tip to Tail,
从农业区到抽屉间
from Ag-Sec to The Drawers.
他说"400个能震惊我们所有人的秘密"
"400 secrets that rock us to the rails," He said,
但他绝不会说出来
but he would never spill them.
米娅
Mia?
米娅 我的天
Mia. Oh, my God.
这段话我能说给威尔福德先生吗
Can I say this part to Mr. Wilford?
可以 他有在听
Yes, he's following along.
我很抱歉我有参与此次悲剧
I am so sorry for the part that I played in this tragedy.
我在本该发声的时候选择了沉默
I was silent when I should have spoken,
但肖恩·怀斯为了拯救黑暗中的人类
but Sean Wise gave his life to save humanity
而牺牲了自己 那黑暗差点将我吞噬
from the darkness that almost swallowed me whole.
不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
如果列车能宽恕我
If the train shows me mercy...
我保证我也会为它做出贡献
...I promise to do my part for her, too.
我只能说这么多
That's all I can say.
全体起立
All rise.
审判员现在将去进行商讨
The tribunal will now break to deliberate.
莱顿
Layton.
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说
I mean...
也许肖恩发现抽屉是在做实验
Maybe Sean found out that The Drawers are experimental.
也许他跟她说了名单
Maybe he told her about the list.
这就改变了一切 对吗
Well, that changes the calculus, doesn't it?
这都怪她
This is all her fault.
从一开始 我就不该来这儿
From the beginning, I shouldn't even be here.
闭嘴 哈维尔
Shut up, Javier.
你有其他选择吗
Do you have another option?
没有
No.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表