剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
所有乘客请注意
Attention, all passengers.
室外温度
The temperature outside...
是零下121.9摄氏度
...is minus 121.9 degrees Celsius.
我们即将到达芝加哥 我们生命循环的出发点
As we approach Chicago, mile zero of our cycle of life,
做好准备
be prepared to brace.
我们都受到我们选择的困扰
We're all haunted by our choices.
我们登上列车时所做出的个人选择
The personal choices we all made when we boarded this train.
以及让我们走到那天的集体选择
And the collective choices that brought us to that day.
数十年来做出的选择
Choices made over decades,
即便当我们知道气候变化不是传说
even when we knew climate change was real.
最后 是我的选择 挟持这座方舟
And finally my own choice to pirate this ark
对你们所有人撒谎
and lie to you all...
让我们走到了现在
which has brought us to where we are now.
愿我们所有人在接下来都更加清醒地
May we all move forward with greater awareness
认识到我们所做的选择
of the choices that we make.
我们列车一心
We are one train.
今天 列车选择了改变
And today that train chooses change.
我在此将雪国列车的统治权
I hereby relinquish governance of Snowpiercer
交给叛军
to the rebel forces.
这是我们的循环
These are our revolutions,
994节车厢
994 cars long.
雪国列车的公民
Citizens of Snowpiercer...
我是安德烈·莱顿
...my name is Andre Layton.
雪国列车
第一季 第十集[季终]
好 我们开工吧
Okay. Let's get to work.
-重置一下5 4 3号♥线 哈维 -好
- Alright, can you reset line 5, 4, and 3 for me, Javi? - Alright.
我们伤得不轻
We took a beating.
是啊
No shit.
有37节电池车下线了
So, we've got 37 battery cars offline,
可能需要12小时充电
probably 12 hours to recharge.
我们电力不足了
We're running low on juice.
我把自己全天候锁在这里之前
Before I lock myself up here full time,
我还得去做件事
there's something I need to go do.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
不能
No.
你已经帮忙了
You already have.
就是...
It's just, um --
有件事我已经推迟很久了
It's something I've put off for a long time.
我们付出了沉重代价 迈尔斯
We paid a heavy price, Miles.
最后的澳洲人他们 他们在后车
The Last Aussie and the guys, they're downtrain.
他们想见你
They want to see you.
奶奶也在那里
Mama Grande's there, too.
我们失去乔茜了 是吧
We lost Josie, didn't we?
是的
Yeah, we did.
她爱你 迈尔斯
She loved you, Miles.
好吗 她也爱我 她...
Okay? She loved me, too. She was --
她为我们付出了一切
She was all in for all of us.
你知道车尾人怎么纪念离世吧
Hey, you know how a Tailie marks a passing, right?
一起铭记
Together.
不遗忘任何人
No one forgotten.
不让任何人孤独
No one alone.
没错
That's right.
她会很为你骄傲的
She'd have been so proud of you.
好了 我知道情况并不理想
Alright, I know conditions are not ideal,
但我现在要做些解释
but I'm gonna explain some things right now.
好了 听好 接下来是这样的
Okay, listen up! This is how this is going to go!
司闸员和叛军将负责管事
The Brakemen and the rebel army will be in charge
直到 当选委员会建立宪法
until an elected council can create a constitution
成立代议政♥府♥
for a representative government.
叛军在打劫 闯入舱室
The rebel army is looting and breaking into cabins!
对 是发生了打劫
Yes, there has been some looting,
但现在我们完全控制住了 好吗
but we are in total control now, okay?
我向大家承诺
And I promise you all have my word
不会再有复仇了
that there will be no reprisals.
这场战争结束了 现在要开始工作
This war is over. Now the work begins.
我们要让雪国列车动起来
We need to get Snowpiercer up and running.
农业区的人不在这 因为他们所有人
Ag-Sec isn't here because every single one of them's
都在岗位上坚守着我们食物来源
back there guarding our food supply.
-我知道 我正努力 -你觉得当你杀了
- I know. I'm working -- - What do you expect
保持秩序的安保人员后会出现什么情况
when you murder the security forces who kept order?
他们用毒气杀我们 他们处决囚犯
They killed us with gas! They executed prisoners!
人们需要看到改变 而不是秩序 露丝
The people need to see change, not order, Ruth.
我们不会再截断手臂
We're not taking any arms.
我们不会再把人放进抽屉
We're not putting people in drawers.
我们现在靠自己了
We look to ourselves now.
你们各位都是协会的领袖
Alright, now, you people, you are the leaders of the Guilds.
没错 你们是各部门的头
Yes, you are Department Heads.
你们是乘客代表
You're Passenger Representatives.
我们对每个人的信息都很简单明了
Our message to everyone right now is very simple --
列车现在是你们的了
This train is yours now.
今晚我们会经过芝加哥
Tonight we pass through Chicago...
那是一切开始的地方
...where all of this started.
跟你们的爱人纪念这一刻吧
Mark it with your loved ones.
这是全新的一圈
It's a brand-new revolution.
真是胡扯
This is some bullshit.
这么多人里竟然是你 你支持这一切
You of all people, you're supporting this?
你知道 如果乘客服务部
You know, this will be a lot easier
能跟我们朝同一个方向走 一切都会简单很多 露丝
if Hospitality is paddling in the same direction, Ruth.
那是什么方向
Which direction is that?
乌托邦式的胡言乱语永远不能让这列车团结
Utopian twaddle will never hold this train together.
这里是怎么回事
What's going on here?
这是什么情况
Uh, what is this?
你怎么进来的 派克先生
How'd you get in, Mr. Pike?
我弄到了一个头等厢的芯片
I procured a custom First Class chip.
现在这东西到处都是
They're suddenly everywhere these days.
小莱 这是
LJ, this is, uh...
我不知道这些人是谁 但这是安妮
I don't know who these people are, but this is Annie.
安妮
Mm. Annie.
这是特伦斯 保洁员之王
And this is Terence, King of the Janitors.
爽 真是爽歪歪 对吧
Oh, yeah! How was that, huh?
在头等厢的床上来一发
Having a go in a First Class bed, right?
下一个是谁
Now, who's next here?
好
Okay.
不
No.
这里有你喜欢的吗
You see anyone you like?
也许你能给你的鸡♥巴♥收藏再添一个
Maybe you can add a dick to your collection.
出去
Oh! Get out!
请出去
Please get out.
我家人死了 我要你们都离开
My family is dead, and I need you to leave.
你们都给我离开 拜托了
I need you to leave, please. Please.
你应该对反抗军更慷慨些
You should be more generous to the resistance.
你又不是反抗军
You are not the resistance.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了他们 他出♥卖♥♥♥了你们所有人
You sold them out. He sold you all out!
这里现在是我的车厢了 懂吗
This is all my carriage now, okay?
你没有朋友 小莱
You have no friends, LJ.
这年头 没有朋友的人就是穷♥人♥
And these days, someone with no friends is poor,
这意味着我是富人
and that makes me rich!
甚高频波段收到了什么
What's the VHF picking up?
我今早听到一阵短暂的声音
Oh, I heard a blip of that this morning.
是列车里传来的
It's from the train.
音乐吗 哪里来的
Music? Where's it coming from?
农业区的无线或列车后方的无线电吗
Ag-Sec wireless or one of the HAM sets downtrain?
他们还在放广播节目吗
Those guys are still broadcasting?
我还以为他们不做了呢
I thought they'd given up.
真奇怪
So weird.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What happened?
卫星信♥号♥♥消失了
We just lost the satellite feed.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry. I'm on it.
我们需要它来定位信♥号♥♥
We need it back to locate the signal.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表