剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
跑步前进
Double time!
快走
Let's go! Go!
露丝
Ruth...
别说话
Please don't talk.
不管你现在对我有什么看法
Whatever you think of me right now,
请先放到一边
please put it aside --
我要你别讲话
I need you not to talk.
所有这些我们的回忆
All these memories I have of us...
那些我以为是真实的时刻
Moments that, uh, I took to be true...
一起吃饭
From sharing a meal together,
在委员会会议上站一整个通宵
on our feet during an all-night committee meeting...
扮演好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥解决头等厢的争端
playing good-cop bad-cop to settle squabbles in First.
还有当你给我
Or when you gave me
威尔福德先生对我的个人表彰
my personal commendation from Mr. Wilford...
表彰我对公♥司♥的杰出贡献
For my outstanding dedication to the company...
这是你应得的
You earned that.
这么多年来
All those years...
你是不是一直在嘲笑我
were you just laughing at me?
你把我耍得团团转
Hey? You made a fool of me.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
我们的友谊是真的
The friendship was real.
你杀了他吗 梅兰妮
Did you kill Him, Melanie?
威尔福德不是你想的那样 露丝
Wilford wasn't who you thought He was, Ruth.
他是骗子
He was a fraud.
他打造了永动机
He built the Eternal Engine.
不 他没有
No, He didn't.
是我
I did.
我造了这辆列车 露丝
I built this train, Ruth.
我投入了我的一切
I put everything I had into it.
一切
Everything.
威尔福德只是卖♥♥票的
And Wilford sold tickets.
他不相信我们能拯救人类
He didn't believe it was possible to save humankind.
他根本没打算尝试
And He was never even going to try.
-那不是真的 -他想要挥霍掉一切
- That's not true. - He was going to waste it!
他只想要尽可能活得好
All He wanted was to live as well as He could,
尽可能活得久
for as long as He could,
被赞誉包围
surrounded by accolades and...
还有酒精和夜车里的妓♥女♥
booze and whores in the Nightcar.
要是他管理的话 我们连一圈都走不完
We wouldn't have made it one revolution.
于是我接管了雪国列车
So I took Snowpiercer...
我把他扔到轨道旁等死
and I left Him trackside to die.
抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
抱歉
I'm sorry for...
我做过的所有错事
all the things that I did wrong.
我一直在努力做我认为正确的事
I've been fighting to do what I know is right.
你个卑劣的骗子
You're a filthy liar.
还是杀人犯
And a murderer.
秩序会恢复
Order will be restored.
明天 你会因为背叛雪国列车
Tomorrow, you will be executed
而被处决
for your betrayal of Snowpiercer.
再见 梅兰妮
Goodbye, Melanie.
列车一心
One Train!
列车一心
One Train!
莱顿 守卫过来了
Layton! Jackboots on the move.
我们得快点
We gotta hurry.
等等 还没说完
Wait. There's more.
司闸员在链条里集♥合♥
The Brakemen are forming up in The Chains.
该死 罗切
Shit. Roche...
列车一心
One Train!
-我们走 -列车一心
- Let's go! - One Train!
见鬼 老大 我们等支援吧
Bloody hell, Boss. Let's wait for backup.
守卫就要来了
Jackboots are on their way.
成熟点 奥斯维勒
Get your big-boy pants on, Osweiller.
我们就在这里挡下暴民
We're gonna hold this mob right here.
他们有400余人
There's must be about 400 of them.
你没危险啊
Well, good thing for you
这些年你一直对他们很好 不是吗
you've been so nice to them over the years, then, isn't it?
列车一心
One Train!
列车一心
One Train!
列车一心
One Train!
列车一心
One Train!
列车一心
One Train!
-列车一心 -只有我们 罗切
- One Train! - It's just us, Roche.
行了 别再靠近了
All right, that's far enough.
你真是让我失望 司闸员
You are of great disappointment to me, Brakeman.
我猜到了
Yeah, I figured I would be.
在中间讨好两边的人 对吗
Right in the middle of it, weren't ya?
你一直参与其中
The whole bleeding time.
我选了边
I picked a side.
我们不是来和你打的 罗切
Look, we're not here to fight you, Roche.
我们只需要通过
We just need to pass through.
不 你和你的车尾朋友哪都别想去
No, you and your Tail friends, you're not going anywhere.
更别想通过这里
You're certainly not going through here.
车尾不是敌人
The Tail's not the enemy.
屁才不是 听到了没
The hell they aren't! You hear that?
他们想要拆散这里
They want to tear this place apart.
我们反抗的对象不是三等厢 罗切
Our fight is not with Third, Roche.
你该让这些平民回家
You should've sent all these civilians home.
不 我可不这么认为
No, see, I don't think so.
因为这里没人会相信
'Cause nobody here is gonna believe
你说给他们的谎言
any of the lies you're selling them.
威尔福德死了 那算什么
Wilford's dead? What is that?
某种心理战吗
Some kind of psychological warfare?
不 那是真的 老大 他没骗人
No, it's true, Boss. He's not lying.
梅兰妮把他放进了抽屉 就因为他看穿了
Melanie threw him in a Drawer because he figured it out.
听着
Listen.
如果你们想 你们可以相信传说
You can believe the myth if you want.
事实是
The fact is,
头等厢也刚刚得知真♥相♥
First just learned the truth, too.
有人得接管这辆列车
Now, somebody is going to take over this train.
你是希望他们接管还是我们
Would you rather it be them or us?
三等厢和车尾一起
Third and the Tail together.
反正也一直是我们在保持列车的运行 对吗
We're the ones who've been keeping this train running anyway, right?
列车一心
One Train!
列车一心
One Train!
听着 罗切 我知道这不是你的选择
Look, Roche, I know you didn't choose this.
把人关在漆黑的笼子里 挨饿
Locking people up in cages, in the dark, starving?
那不是你
That's not you.
你是个好警♥察♥
You are a good cop.
做出正确的选择 让开
Make the right choice. Just move aside.
等这事结束后
You're gonna need all the Brakemen
你会需要所有司闸员来维持秩序
to keep the order when this is done.
拜托 老大
Come on, Boss.
想想安妮
Think of Anne.
想想你女儿
Think of your daughter.
不管了
Balls to this, man.
奥斯维勒 守住防线
Osweiller, hold the line.
这制♥服♥可不会保护我不被他们攻击
This uniform's not gonna protect me from that lot.
-我要照顾自己 -不准走
- I'll look after myself. - Stay in line!
回来
Get back in line!
该死 提尔
God damn it, Till.
现在我得回家告诉我妻子 威尔福德不在了吗
Now I have to go home and tell my wife there's no Wilford?
站一边去 司闸员
Stand aside, Brakemen.
-快 快把他弄醒 -需要时间
- Come on. Get him up faster. - It takes time.
-要是唤醒太快 -会怎样
- If I bring them out too quickly -- - What?
耐心点 拜托
Just be patient! Please.
什么情况 怎么了 帮帮我
What the hell, man? What is -- Help me.
那是什么 普通话吗
What's that? Mandarin?
他会说普通话吗
Does he speak Mandarin?
不
No.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表