剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
left arm.
-你能挂断吗 -什么
- Can you hang up? - What?
所有的屠夫都死了 罗切
No, all the butchers are dead, Roche.
听着 杀肖恩的不是屠夫
Hey, look, the butcher didn't kill Sean.
-仔细想一下 -好吧
- Think it through for a second. - Okay.
如果你要杀了他卖♥♥肉 那为什么要折磨他
If you're gonna retail him for meat, then why the torture?
好吧
Okay.
不管凶手是谁 他们从阉♥割♥中获得了快♥感♥
Whoever did it got off on castrating him.
但砍掉手臂和腿则完全相反
But the arms and legs were the exact opposite.
完全不带情绪
No emotion at all.
所以屠夫是第二个动手的
So the butchers come second.
他把手臂和腿上的肉放进我的面条里
He puts arms and legs in my fricking noodles.
车尾人
Tailie.
放松
Easy.
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Back off, douche.
车尾舔狗
Tail-sucker.
害咱俩都被揍可没好处
There is no use getting us both shitkicked.
跟你有什么关系
Yeah, what do you care?
干脆把罪名甩给屠夫 认领你的三等厢房♥间
Just blame the butchers and claim your Third Class cabin.
首先 我不想去三等厢
First off, I don't want Third Class.
我想回到车尾 第二...
I want to go back to the Tail. And second...
看来我还是一名警♥察♥
Guess I'm still a cop, after all.
我当时也负责调查第一桩谋杀案
I was assigned to the first murder, too.
他们一开始就认定是妮基干的
They had Nikki guilty out of the gate.
快速审讯 一共才花了三小时
Fast tribunal -- took all of three hours.
我完全没法帮助她
Nothing I could've done for her.
你还想要抓到真正的凶手吗
You still care about getting the right guy?
我终于在冰箱里找到了你的四肢
I finally got into the freezer and recovered your limbs.
真是个好日子
Pretty good day.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便 她很擅长这个环节
She's good at this part, by the way,
在墙角搜身男孩
patting down the boys on the corner.
晚安 警探
Good night, Detective.
继续往前
Keep it moving.
回到车尾前不准抬头
Eyes down till you're back in the Tail.
低头
Eyes down.
继续往前
Keep moving.
来抓我啊 混♥蛋♥
Come and get me, asshole!
起来 起来
Hey, get off! Get off! Hey!
莱顿
Layton!
趴下
Get on the ground!
你还记得你妈妈吗 迈尔斯
Do you remember your mum, Miles?
我...
I...
我记得...
I remember...
她很香
...she smelled good.
就这样吗
That's all?
我的记忆只有这辆列车
I only remember the train.
你是我的车尾妈妈
You're my Tail mum.
定心丸啊
Miles and Miles.
定心丸
Miles and Miles
还有迈尔斯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯
and Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles.
我们刚来的时候你还是一个小家伙
You were so little when we started.
我现在不是了
I'm not anymore.
那好吧
Well, then,
那你现在该自己做决定了吧
you better decide for yourself, don't you?
莱顿说我们要让我们的人去前列车厢
Layton says we need our people uptrain.
他说得没错
He's right.
我们需要每个部门都有人
We need every department.
我们要在各个阶层都有朋友
We need friends high and low.
你看
You see?
你是一个很好的聆听者
You are a good listener.
迈尔斯
Miles...
我发誓
I swear to you,
我不会停止从后方战斗
I will not stop fighting from the back.
但你得去前方
But you're going uptrain.
那意味着我们或许永远不会再见面
And that means we might never see each other again.
我们会的
Yes, we will.
就像莱顿所说的 在革命之后
After the revolution, like Layton said.
好吗
Alright?
爱你
Love you.
你看着这辆火车的时候
What do you see...
你能看到什么
...when you look at this train?
我看到一座堡垒
I see a fortress to class.
就没了吗
Is that all?
我看到三千个挣扎活着的灵魂
Well, I see 3,000 souls surviving
在一个注定要冻结所有生命的星球上
on a planet that's determined to freeze all life in place.
我们还在运行中
We're still in motion,
生机勃勃
alive and kicking,
这不是因为机遇 命运或者上帝
and it's not thanks to chance or fate or God.
而是因为由威尔福德先生
It is thanks to order,
小心翼翼维护的秩序
meticulously maintained by Mr. Wilford.
在需求 贪婪和速度之间的平衡
A balance of need and greed and speed,
而你们车尾人 似乎忘了
and you Tailies, who seem to have forgotten
车厢外气温是零下117度
that it is 117 degrees below zero outside of this metal tube,
而威尔福德先生一天有21小时都是醒着的
and Mr. Wilford is awake 21 hours a day
就为了保持列车内有暖气
just to keep the Goddamn heat on.
我想这就是为什么需要肖恩·怀斯那样的线人吧
Guess that's why it needs informants like Sean Wise.
怀斯是威尔福德的特务
Wise was a Wilford rat.
他的回报就是各种特别待遇
He got paid in perks...
比如作弊的婴儿彩
like the rigged Baby Lottery.
不然你为什么要如此关心一个三等厢人的死
Why else would you care so much about a Thirdie's murder?
所以 你真正想知道的是
So, what you really want to know is,
他被折磨的时候 他说出了哪些关于威尔福德的秘密
when he was tortured, what Wilford secrets did he spill?
你在这里有杀手 食人者
Y'all got killers and cannibals
天知道还有什么
and God-knows what else up here.
所以别跟我扯平衡那一套
So don't lecture me about balance.
我的人多年前就找到了我们的平衡
My people found ours years ago.
好
Okay.
很有洞察力
Very perceptive.
难怪威尔福德先生想让你做列车警探
No wonder Mr. Wilford wants you as Train Detective.
但那是你仍然还活着的唯一原因
But that's the only reason you're still here now.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表