剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Later. Daniela!
不急 丹妮艾拉
I've been thinking, um... I need some space.
我在想 我需要空间
Lito...
利托
I know where you're going with this.
我知道你什么意思
I'm sorry.
对不起
You can break up with me tomorrow.
你明天再甩我吧
Daniela.
丹妮艾拉
Please Even though I don't know why you would.
求你 尽管我不知道你为什么要那么做
Everyone says we make a fantastic couple.
人人都说我们是天造地设的一对
Please...
求你
It's true. But, you know, sadly...
是这样 但是 可惜
my heart belongs to another.
我已经心有所属
That's cool.
没事啊
Daniela! Dani!
丹妮艾拉 丹妮
This is not gonna work.
这是行不通的
This isn't work.
这不是工作
It's just a little harmless sex.
只是无伤大雅地打一炮
No.
不行
Dani... So come on.
丹妮 来啊
Dani! Dani!
丹妮 丹妮
What is the problem, Lito?
到底有什么问题啊 利托
The problem is, honey...
问题就是 亲爱的
that you don't have a cock.
你没有老二
Hernando, my friend... good one!
我朋友赫南多 你太逗了
Oh, come on, Lito. Look at her face. She totally knows.
得了 利托 看她的表情 她知道了
Knows what?
知道什么
Fan-fucking-tastic.
简直太棒了
What?
什么
Oh, this is perfect.
这太棒了
And it's so fucking hot I can't even stand it, and--
我简直性奋地站不稳了
We need glasses.
我们需要杯子
I'm confused.
我糊涂了
I think perhaps I misjudged Ms. Velasquez.
或许我看错维拉斯奎兹小姐了
This is gonna be perfect.
这会很棒的
This...
这
It's gonna be so good for you.
会对你很好的
I mean, you obviously need someone you can trust, right?
你显然需要个你能信任的人 是吧
Someone who can deflect the rumors?
替你抵挡流言
And if you know anything about me or my family,
如果你对我和我家庭有任何了解
it's that I had to become an expert at doing such things.
就知道我在这方面必须是专业级别的
And what do you think you're gonna get out of this?
你觉得你能从中得到什么啊
Are you kidding? No.
你开玩笑吗 没有
This?
这
This is like a dream come true.
这简直是美梦成真
Time for your medicine.
你该吃药了
Why is the door locked?
门为什么上锁了
It's hospital policy. What?
是医院规定 什么
Forget it. Look, I've decided to check out, so you can, you know,
算了 我想出院 你就...
send my bill to my mom's insurance. I can't do that.
把账单寄给我妈的保险公♥司♥吧 不行
OK, fine. I'll pay cash.
好吧 我付现金
Dr. Metzger's the only one who can release you.
只有麦茨格医生能放你走
You can't keep me here against my will.
你们不能强行关着我
Oh, I'm sorry, but we can.
抱歉 但是我们可以
Dr. Metzger and your family signed the papers.
麦茨格医生和你家人签了文件
What?
什么
It's for your safety, Nomi,
这是为了你的安全 诺米
as well as the people around you.
也是为了你身边的人
Take your medicine.
吃药吧
I'll have you know I've had a few psychic experiences myself.
我告诉你 我也经历过灵异事件
Nocturnal emissions don't count as psychic phenomenon.
梦遗可不算灵异事件
Seriously.
真的
This one time I was walking my dog, and this guy goes by,
有次 我在遛狗 过去个人
totally innocuous, thin, scraggly beard,
毫不起眼 消瘦 胡子凌乱
didn't look twice.
零回头率那种
But Ditka suddenly goes nuts,
但迪卡突然就发飙了
snappin' at him, barking like crazy.
冲他大喊 疯狂地叫
Couple days later, I see a sex offender warrant out for the guy.
几天后 我看到了那人的性侵通缉令
Oh, yeah, yeah, I believe it.
嗯 这我信
You know, there's some things
动物有时候
animals can sense going on that we can't.
能发现我们发现不了的事
It should be noted that Ditka licks his balls all day.
但是要知道迪卡成天舔蛋蛋
And, if left alone, will also eat his own shit.
如果没人看管 还吃自己的屎
OK, boys and girls, settle down.
好了 伙计们 安静点
All right everybody, come on!
好了 大家 快坐下
Come on! Come on guys, let's move it!
快点 都坐好了
We have a visitor from our friends in Washington, so eyes and ears.
华盛顿派了位专员来 打起精神来
Agent Stiles.
有请上斯特尔斯特工
Sorry.
抱歉
I know a lot of you guys have seen me lurking about,
我知道你们很多人注意到我在这里晃了
and it's not because I'm a butterscotch-bacon donut addict.
而且不是因为我喜欢奶油糖果培根甜甜圈
Thanks very much, guys.
多谢了 各位
The truth is,
事实上
I head up a federal task force for Homeland Security,
我带领一个国土安♥全♥部♥的联邦专案组
which basically means
简单说
I'm here to help you guys catch the bad guys.
就是我是来帮你们抓坏蛋的
This guy is one of the worst.
而这是最坏的坏蛋
Jonas Maliki. Goes by a lot of different names,
乔纳斯·马利基 他用过不少化名
Jonas Barnett most recently. What?
最近是乔纳斯·巴奈特 怎么了
He's wanted for murder... I think know that guy.
他因杀人遭到通缉 我好像认识他
How? I'm not sure.
怎么认识 不知道
If he's still here in your city,
如果他还在本市
we need to know, and we need to know now.
我们必须知道 我们马上就需要知道
Nomi?
诺米
You have to get out of here. HowHow did you get in here?
你得离开这儿 你怎么进来的
If I try to explain it, you wouldn't believe me.
如果我解释 你也不会相信
But you will.
但你以后就信了
You-- You were at the parade.
你 游♥行♥时你也在场
I was. I came looking for you.
是的 我去找你了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Metzger said I was gonna start hallucinating.
麦茨格说过我会看到幻象
Dr. Metzger's operation is designed to lobotomize you,
麦茨格医生的手术就是脑叶切断术
and part of you already knows this is true.
你心里已经隐约知道是这样了
We all know when people are lying to us,
别人跟我们撒谎时我们总能察觉
we just don't want to listen.
但却不愿相信直觉
The minute Metzger entered this room,
麦茨格一走进这间病房♥
a voice inside of you told you to run.
你内心就有个声音让你逃跑
Right now you need to listen to that voice, and get out of here.
现在 你得遵从这个声音 赶紧逃走
Hello?
谁啊
Amanita, is that you?
阿曼妮塔 是你吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
I-- I'm losing my mind.
我要疯了
You got some sack of balls comin' in here.
你好大胆 还敢跑来这儿
Hey, he's still my kid.
他还是我儿子呢
After what he did, I'd disown the fuck.
就凭他做的事 要我就断绝关系
Can I talk to you?
能跟你说句话吗
You buyin'? Yeah, sure.
你请客吗 好啊
Round for everybody. All right.
大家都喝一轮 好嘞
Step into my office.
去我办公室
I ain't drinkin' no traitor beer.
我才不喝叛徒的酒呢
I'll take his.
那把他的给我
What? Beer is innocent. It don't take sides.
什么 酒是无辜的 又不站边
You take my beer and I'll fuck you up.
你喝我的酒 我♥干♥♥死♥你♥
This goddamn thing's been givin' me grief all day.
这破玩意折磨我一天了
Do me a favor, Willy, go take a shit for me.
帮个忙 威尔 去替我拉泡屎
Yeah, I get it. You're pissed off 'cause I did my job.
我知道 你气我履行职责
I tried to save that kid's life, Dad. I'm just-- I'm gonna go.
我是想救那孩子 爸爸 我还是走吧
What? Sit down!
什么 坐下
God, you never had a sense of humor.
天呐 你从来就没有幽默感
Come on.
来吧
You did what you felt was the right thing.
你做了你认为正确的事
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表