剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me, Miss? Do you need help, Miss?
不好意思 小姐 需要帮助吗 小姐
Excuse me! Officers!
不好意思 警官
She's mine. I've got her.
我的病人 没事了
Ms. Keene, I told you I'd take you outside.
基恩小姐 我说过我会带你出去的
I gotcha. I gotcha.
别怕 我在
OK. OK.
好了好了
OK, could use a little bit of luck here.
好了 但愿能走运不被发现
OK.
好了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey, you two!
你们俩
Sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry. We really need this now. I'm sorry.
抱歉抱歉 我们急需用车 抱歉
Sorry, thank you.
抱歉 谢谢
Castro, please!
去卡斯楚 谢谢
Oh, God!
天呐
OK, OK.
好了好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
It's OK. I love you.
没事了 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Come on. I gotcha.
没事了 有我在
I gotcha. Come on, you're safe.
有我在 没事了 你安全了
You're safe. OK? OK.
你安全了 好吗 好
Oh, I said "Hey". What, sweetie, what?
我说"嘿" 什么 亲爱的
I've had this song stuck in my-- my head all day.
我今天脑子里都回荡着一首歌♥
I said 'Hey, hey'. I said 'Hey'.
我说"嘿" 我说"嘿"
4 Non Blondes.
4 Non Blondes
That's a perfect soundtrack for a lobotomy.
做额叶切除术放这个还真挺合适
**And I say...*
*我说
**What's going on?*
*到底怎么回事
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表