剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you, but I'm fine, really.
谢谢 但我真的没事
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Rajan is waiting here downstairs.
拉詹在楼下等着呢
Hello, again.
你好 又见面了
Oh, no.
不是吧
No, no.
不要
Oh, no.
不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
You have already ruined my life.
你已经毁了我的生活
I didn't ruin anything.
我什么都没毁
You didn't want to marry that guy.
是你不想嫁给那个男人
That is not for you to say.
你没资格这么说
Maybe not, but you wanted me to say it.
或许吧 但你希望我这么说
You don't know what I want.
你才不知道我想要什么
Don't I?
是吗
No.
不
OK, I don't know what is going on here,
我不知道这是怎么回事
if-- if I am totally losing my mind,
是我彻底疯了
or if one of the gods or
还是某位男神
goddesses is angry with me and has sent a demon.
或女神生我的气 派来了一个魔鬼
A dangerous pervert demon who never seems to have any clothes on.
一个危险 从来不♥穿♥衣服的变♥态♥魔鬼
Germans are not so uptight about nudity.
德国人不是很介意裸体
This is not about nudity, OK? This is-- This is about decency.
这不是裸体的问题 这是体统的问题
It is about privacy.
隐私的问题
If you were so concerned
要是你真的那么在意
with privacy and decency, why did you look?
隐私和体统 那你为什么看我
I did not.
我没看
Yes, you did.
你看了
You looked then and you're looking now.
上次你看了 现在也在看
I'm not.
我没看
Listen...
听着
I don't know what's happening to us either,
我也不知道我们怎么了
but I do know that from the moment I first saw you,
但我知道 从第一眼看到你
I wanted you.
我就想得到你
And somehow, I feel that you want me, too.
而我觉得你也渴望我
Oh, my God.
天哪
You are a demon.
你真的是个魔鬼
This is-- This is the Manichaean drama.
这是摩尼教的戏剧
It's life and death, good and evil.
关于生死 善恶
La parca negra is a symbol.
死神是一种象征
He is the devil in our lives.
他是我们生命中的恶
For some, he can represent the government,
对一些人来说 他可以代表政♥府♥
the class system or any form of oppression.
等级制度或是其他形式的压♥迫♥
But for most of us,
但对我们大多数人来说
he is that fear we're afraid to face.
他是我们害怕面对的恐惧
Come on!
加油
Come on!
加油
You will discover that Hernando thinks a lot about everything.
你会发现赫南多思考一切
That's what I love about him. I get it.
所以我才爱他 我懂
You love this, don't you?
你爱这些吧
I love art, all kinds of art.
我爱艺术 所有艺术
I mean, this is a dance that is also a fight.
这既是舞蹈也是战斗
The struggle that takes place
拳击台上的挣扎
in the ring is a reflection of the struggle
正是我们脑海中
that takes place in our minds and in our hearts.
还有内心深处挣扎的体现
At some point, we all encounter our own parca negra.
我们都会与我们自己的死神相遇
He is that thing we are afraid of,
他就是我们害怕的事
that thing that stops us
阻碍我们
from becoming what we know we can become.
成为心中理想之人的事
Until we defeat him, we will never know peace.
在战胜他之前 我们永远无法体会平静
Come on!
加油
Your father's patra ni machhi is a gift to my mouth.
你♥爸♥爸做的香蕉叶辣椒蒸鱼太好吃了
Every taste bud is dancing and singing his praise.
我的每个味蕾都在舞动赞美他
It's his grandmother's recipe.
那是他奶奶的菜谱
Amazing. Absolutely amazing to me
太令人惊奇了 对我来说
how lives can span generations
生命既能以菜谱这么简单的方式
in something as simple as a recipe,
也能以DNA那样复杂的形式世代相传
or something as complex as DNA.
真是太令人惊奇了
By all accounts, great-grandmother was a very difficult person,
总之 太奶奶是个不好相处的人
who told my father he was a terrible cook,
她告诉我爸爸他的厨艺烂透了
and hated the way he made the patra ni machhi.
还讨厌他做这个的方法
Well, back then, it must have been very hard
对于极具天赋的女人来说
for a woman with her obvious talents.
生在那个时代肯定很艰难
Even today, she would have a hard time
即使是现在 作为女人
getting the same recognition
她也很难得到
your father gets just because he's a man.
你父亲作为一个男人得到的认可
Well, our parents do the best that they can,
我们父母都尽了自己的全力
and it's our job to forgive them.
而我们得原谅他们
Rajan, you're not making this easy,
拉詹 你这样让我真不忍♥心
but I think we should just get on with it.
但我觉得我们该挑明了
Get on with what? I know why you came here.
挑明什么 我知道你为什么来这
I know that if it was you that
我在婚礼上昏倒了
had fainted just before you were to marry me,
设身处地地想一想
oh, dear, I'd be absolutely sure that you hated me
我很确定你绝对讨厌我
and that you didn't want anything to do with me.
你不想再跟我有任何关系
Kala, slow down. So I completely understand
卡拉 等等 所以如果你来
if you came here because you don't want to marry me any longer.
是想跟我解除婚约 我完全理解
And you don't have to worry about protecting my feelings--
你也不用想着顾及我的感受...
Kala, please, just listen.
卡拉 请你听我说
For me, what happened at the banquet was a part of the story.
对我来说 宴会上的事是故事的一部分
I'm here because I'm hoping that it's not the end of our story.
我来是因为我不希望我们以那个故事收场
For me, I love what happened.
我喜欢发生的一切
I love it because it makes our wedding something special.
因为它让我们的婚礼变得特殊
Everyone else looks at pictures of their wedding
每个人看着自己婚礼时的照片
and the story is always the same.
说出的总是同一个故事
They have nothing to say.
毫无新意
But I imagine telling our children how their beautiful mother
但我可以告诉孩子 他们美丽的妈妈
took one look at their father and fainted straight away.
看了爸爸一眼 直接晕倒了
It is a great twist.
这是很棒的转折
You can see why we have to get married now, can't you?
你现在知道我们为什么要结婚了吧
Van Damme.
云顿
I hear your mother continues to improve.
我听说你母亲在持续好转
Yes. The medicine is helping. Thank you.
是的 你给的药很有用 谢谢
There's no "thank you" necessary.
用不着跟我道谢
I'm not in the business of charity.
我不是做慈善的
You're thinking, "What will he have me deliver this time?
你在想 "这次他又让我送什么东西
Drugs? Weapons? More coconuts?"
毒品 武器 又是椰子吗"
Amondi. How are you? I'm good.
埃蒙迪 你好吗 很好
I'd like you to meet someone.
我想让你见一个人
This is Capheus. Hi.
这是克普斯 你好
Hello.
你好
Wow! What have you made, my dear?
哇 你堆了什么 亲爱的
It's a home of the Little Mermaid. I love it.
小美人鱼的家 我喜欢
This is the sort of place I wish I lived.
我就希望住在这种地方
Me, too.
我也是
Why don't you get your camera,
不如你去把相机拿来
so you can take a picture of it
照一张照片
and ask how much it'll cost to build?
拿去问问建造起来要多少钱
Really? It never hurts to ask.
真的吗 问一下又没关系
My daughter, Amondi, does not see me as someone to fear.
我的女儿 埃蒙迪 她不怕我
She sees me only as Papa.
只把我看做她爸爸
She has leukemia.
她有白血病
To combat this,
为了治病
she receives induction therapy, stem cell therapy,
她要在纳库鲁路上的世卫组织中心
at the World Health Organization Center
接受诱导治疗和干细胞治疗
on the Nakuru Road. You know it?
你知道那里吗
My cars are known to my enemies.
我的敌人都认识我的车
The road to Nakuru is long.
去纳库鲁的路很远
No one would think to look
没人会去你称之为
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表