剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Why do you keep looking out the window, Will?
你为什么老看窗外 威尔
You like the snow?
你喜欢雪吗
You know, for some people,
对于有些人
snow brings on a very specific feeling.
雪带给他们很特定的感觉
Uh, some love it.
有些人喜欢它
It feels clean and pure, like a... fresh start or a beginning.
感觉它干净 纯净 像是新开始
For others, it's frightening.
而有些人则觉得害怕
Cold and silent and... isolating.
冷寂 孤独 隔绝
What are you thinking about when you look at the snow?
你看雪的时候在想什么
That I'm gonna have to shovel it.
我得去铲雪了
Will, I'm gonna talk to you... like I would talk to an adult,
威尔 我要像对大人那样 跟你说话
because I think you're a very intelligent young man
因为我觉得你是个聪明的小男孩
and you are capable of understanding what I'm saying.
你有能力理解我的话
In group dynamics,
群体关系学中
there's something psychologists call "savior behavior."
有一种被心理学家称为"救世主行为"的东西
Often one person in the group feels...
一般是群体中的一人觉得
like they need to save the others from a threat or an emotion
自己需要拯救他人 免遭他认为危险的
that he or she believes is dangerous.
威胁或情感的伤害
Sometimes those people...
有时候 这些人
are children of parents with drug and alcohol problems.
是父母有毒品或酗酒问题的孩子
These people have had to...
这些人一直
save themselves from the emotional consequences
承受父母酒瘾或毒瘾的情绪后果
of their parents' addiction.
他们必须自救
Your father was unable to find Sara Patrell
你父亲没能找到莎拉·派崔尔
and you wanted to help him, didn't you?
而你想帮他 是吗
And that's a perfectly normal response, Will.
这是很正常的反应 威尔
You wanted to help, that's a good thing.
你想帮忙 这是好事
But sometimes when we try to help one person,
但有时我们想帮一个人
another person gets hurt.
却会害另一个人受伤
Sometimes that person's ourselves, sometimes it's someone else.
有时候受伤的是我们自己 有时候是别人
And I know your intentions... weren't to hurt anyone,
我知道你本意并非是伤害谁
but when you say you can see Sara...
但你说你能看到莎拉
or her ghost and talk to her,
或是她的鬼魂 而且能跟她说话
it causes people a lot of pain.
这会让人很痛苦
Especially Sara's parents,
尤其是莎拉的父母
who are dealing with the worst thing a parent can go through.
他们正在面对父母所可能经历的最可怕的痛苦
Now, I've been as honest as I can with you, Will.
我已经尽量坦诚地待你了 威尔
Can you do the same for me?
你也能跟我坦诚吗
Are you still seeing Sara?
你还能看到莎拉吗
No.
不能了
Welcome to Iceland.
欢迎来到冰岛
Please remain seated with your seat belts fastened
请待在座位上 不要解开安全带
until we reach the gate,
直到飞机停稳
and the captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign.
机长关闭系紧安全带指示灯
I'm so cold.
我好冷
It's as high as it'll go.
已经调到最高温度了
Here...
来
take my coat.
穿上我的外衣
No, no, no, no, no, you need that.
不不不 你自己也得穿
I'm hot-blooded. Don't worry.
我天生热血 别担心
I want to keep you both warm.
我要你俩都暖和
Here.
来
Oh, it hurts! A lot. I know.
好疼啊 我知道
They're coming faster.
宫缩越来越快了
Don't worry, sweetie, I'll get us there. Just... Just hang on.
别担心 亲爱的 我会开到的 撑住
What were we thinking with that midwife?
我们怎么想的啊 请那个产婆
It was a stupid mistake.
简直傻死了
No, it's not her. It's me. It's the hex.
不怪她 是我 是诅咒
I'm hexed. I've told you, it's not the hex.
我被诅咒了 我说了 没什么诅咒
You're magic.
你有魔法
You're the most magical thing
你是我经历的
that has ever happened to me.
最神奇的事
I'll get us there, I promise.
我会开到的 我保证
Riley.
莱丽
Magnus.
马格努斯
Riley... come with me.
莱丽 跟我来
Magnus?
马格努斯
Magnus...
马格努斯
Magnus.
马格努斯
Magnus... no.
马格努斯 不要
Magnus...
马格努斯
Oh, no.
不要
Oh, my Lúna.
我的卢娜
My Lúna.
我的卢娜
Someone's coming for us.
会有人来救我们的
It'll be OK.
没事的
Someone's coming.
会有人来救我们的
Will.
威尔
I'm coming for you.
我来救你了
I have bad news and worse news.
我有坏消息和更坏的消息
Start with the bad. I found out where they're taking her.
先说坏的 我知道他们要带她去哪里了
A research facility controlled by BPO up the coast.
受BPO控制的一家研究机构 在海岸边
That's good. Not really.
好消息啊 不算是
It's very heavily secured, but I'm working on a way in.
那里安保很严密 我在想办法黑进去
OK, give me the worse news.
说更坏的消息吧
A private plane was just cleared for landing
一架私人飞机刚刚被获准降落了
with a single passenger on board, Dr. Ellison.
机上只有一名乘客 埃里森博士
Whispers. It's gotta be him.
低语者 肯定是他
I'm ahead of him. Not for long.
我赶在他前面 保持不了多久了
A helicopter is there waiting to pick him up.
一架直升机在等待接他
I'm gonna need some transportation. Car's just confirmed.
我需要交通工具 车已经确认
It's there.
到了
Are you Will Gorski? Yes, I am.
你是威尔·戈尔斯基 是的
Welcome to Iceland.
欢迎来到冰岛
Please, sign here.
请签名
When did I get expensive taste?
我什么时候品味这么高档了
When I got access to Metzger's credit cards.
我黑进了麦茨格的信♥用♥卡♥
Enjoy the stay.
祝您愉快
The facility isn't on any map,
机构没在任何地图上标出
but I've loaded the coordinates into the GPS.
但我已将坐标载入了GPS
It says that you can be there in 20.
据推算你20分钟就能到
I'll be there in ten.
10分钟就够
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I won't leave you.
我不会离开你
I promise I won't leave you.
我保证我不会离开你的
My baby... where is she?
我的孩子 她在哪
You would have done anything for her.
你会为她做任何事
You would have given your life for your baby.
你愿为你的孩子付出生命
Yes.
是的
This... is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
Take it.
抓住吧
Protect them.
保护他们
Riley.
莱丽
Protect them.
保护他们
Riley...
莱丽
please don't do it.
别那么做
I'm coming for you.
我来救你了
Don't give up.
别放弃
It might be the best thing that could've happened.
那样或许也好
Why?
为什么
She'll be unconscious when Whispers arrives.
这样低语着来到时 她会昏迷不醒
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
He just climbed into the helicopter. He knows you're here.
他刚刚上直升机 他知道你来了
Do you have a plan for getting in?
你有打进去的计划吗
I'm going with a nine-millimeter tucked under my arm.
我要用我夹在胳膊下面的9毫米口径手♥枪♥
Buffie doesn't trust you.
布菲不信任你
He believes you know what happened to Steiner.
他认为你知道斯坦纳怎么了
I've been trying to call my son since yesterday,
我从昨天开始就一直在给我儿子打电♥话♥
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表