剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
先导集
**Birds flying high*
*鸟儿高飞
**You know how I feel*
*你知道我的感觉
**Sun in the sky*
*艳阳当空
**You know how I feel*
*你知道我的感觉
**Breeze driftin' on by*
*微风拂过
**You know how I feel*
*你知道我的感觉
**It's a new dawn*
*这是崭新的黎明
**It's a new day*
*这是崭新的一天
**It's a new life*
*这是崭新的生命
**For me, yeah*
*于我而言
**And I'm feeling good*
*我感觉很好
**Fish in the sea*
*海里的鱼儿
**You know how I feel*
*你知道我的感觉
**River running free*
*自♥由♥的河水
**You know how I feel*
*你知道我的感觉
**Blossom on the tree*
*树上的繁花
**You know how I feel*
*你知道我的感觉
**It's a new dawn*
*这是崭新的黎明
**It's a new day*
*这是崭新的一天
**It's a new life for me, yeah*
*于我而言 这是崭新的生命
**And I'm feeling good*
*我感觉很好
**Yeah, I'm feeling good*
*我感觉很好
**Dragonfly out in the sun*
*阳光下的蜻蜓
**You know what I mean Don't you know?*
*你明白我的意思对吗
**Butterflies all havin' fun*
*在嬉戏的蝴蝶
**You know what I mean*
*你们明白我的意思
**Sleep in peace when day is done*
*日落西山 安然入睡
**That's what I mean*
*我就是这个意思
**And this old world is a new world*
*这个旧世界也是新世界
**And a bold world for me*
*于我它是勇敢的世界
**Stars, when you shine You know how I feel*
*星辰 你闪耀时便知道我的感觉
**Scent of the pine*
*松木的芳香
**You know how I feel*
*你知道我的感觉
**Oh, freedom is mine*
*自♥由♥属于我
**And I know how I feel*
*我知道我的感觉
**It's a new dawn*
*这是崭新的黎明
**It's a new day*
*这是崭新的一天
**It's a new life for me*
*这于我而言是崭新的生命
**Yes, it's a new dawn It's a new day*
*这是崭新的黎明 这是崭新的一天
**It's a new life for me*
*这于我而言是崭新的生命
**And I'm feeling good*
*我感觉很好
**And I'm feeling good*
*我感觉很好
This is totally fascinating.
这故事太精彩了
The last woman in England to be imprisoned for witchcraft
英格兰最后一个因为巫术入狱的女人
was during World War II,
是在二战期间入狱的
because she somehow knew about a boat that had been sunk.
原因是她不知为什么知道一个沉船
She described it as if she'd been on it.
她说得就好像自己当时在船上一样
I never really pictured you as one those people
我还真没想到你是那种
that believes in all this psychic stuff.
相信这种超自然事情的人
Oh, my mom's always been into it.
我妈妈一直对这个很感兴趣
Well, we become our parents.
有其父母必有其子女
First scary thought of the day.
这是今天第一个吓人的念头
And first scary face.
还有第一个吓人的人
Agent Bendix. What an unpleasant surprise.
本迪克斯探员 真没想到您会大驾光临
Amanita Caplan. Shall I fill in my answers now?
阿曼妮塔·柯普兰 要现在回答你吗
I don't know. I'm not sure. I don't recall. And Australia.
我不知道 我不确定 我不记得 澳大利亚
The problem is...
问题是
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Well, I believe the rich should pay more taxes,
我相信富人应该多交税
which means believing in something doesn't make it so.
也就是说相信不代表事实
Let's cut the bullshit.
废话少说
I know you've been in contact with Ms. Marks.
我知道你跟马克斯女士有联♥系♥
You know it because I told you I was. Recently.
你知道是因为我告诉你了 最近有联♥系♥
Nomi said you would still be illegally reading our texts.
诺米说过你还会非法查看我们的信息
It's not illegal if you're a wanted felon.
如果你是通缉犯 那就不违法
But I am not a wanted felon
但我不是通缉犯
and since you don't have her phone number,
而你又没有她的号♥码
that must mean you've been illegally reading my texts.
所以你肯定非法查看我的信息了
It is a crime to assist a felon.
协助罪犯也是犯罪
How would you know I was assisting
你要不先犯罪
unless you yourself were committing a felony?
那怎么可能知道我在协助别人
I didn't come here to play games.
我不是来跟你玩游戏的
I came to promise you this:
我来明确告诉你
if I don't put Ms. Marks behind bars, I will put you there.
如果我不把马克斯女士抓起来 那就抓你
One thing you should know about me, Amanita...
阿曼妮塔 你应该知道我的一点就是
I keep my promises.
我言出必行
God, what a douche.
天啊 真是个混♥蛋♥
Tell me about it. Are you okay?
谁说不是 你还好吧
Probably need a shower when I get home.
等回家我可能需要洗个澡
And some Mission Chinese?
还要好好吃一顿中餐吧
I thought you said no context of where we were.
你不是说不涉及我们所在地的信息吗
That's just on the cell. I bounce that signal from Australia.
只是手♥机♥信♥号♥♥而已 我从澳大利亚反弹了信♥号♥♥
This is a closed network. It's safe.
这是封闭网络 很安全
Safe? That word seems to mean something different all the time.
安全 这个词的意思好像一直有变
The police are wrong.
警♥察♥搞错了
He didn't kill himself.
他没有自杀
It was shame.
是羞愧害死了他
Shame killed our father.
羞愧杀死了我们的父亲
At least... we still have each other.
至少我们还有彼此
Hey!
干什么
That's government property.
那是政♥府♥财产
You want another two weeks?
你想多蹲两周吗
Another two weeks.
加两周
Feels like I'm hitting a wall.
我好像在撞墙
I really made a mess of things this time.
这次我真的搞砸了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I was trying to fix everything.
我是想处理好事情
I think I just fucked it all up.
但好像全搞砸了
I know you'd say that's what I always do.
我知道你会说我一直都如此
Maybe it's true.
可能是真的
Maybe I do fuck everything up.
可能我确实什么都搞砸
But this time...
但这次
this time it's cost me the only thing I've ever really wanted.
这次它让我失去了我唯一真正想要的东西
Hey, Capheus! Hmm?
克普斯 怎么了
I've been thinking... why don't we
我一直在想 这次我们为什么
hire one of those real good artists like Mozee
不雇个像莫齐那样真正的艺术家
to paint Jean-Claude this time?
来画我们的尚格·云顿呢
That guy's expensive.
那家伙要价很高的
I know, but this comeback has to be legendary.
我知道 但我们这次回归一定要盛大
The Van Damn is back. Badder than ever!
云顿回归了 比以前更牛逼
We need to make a statement.
我们需要表个态
Have you seen the Go-bama?
你见过那辆"加油奥巴马"吗
Ooh! That thing is sick! I mean, it looks just like him.
那个太酷了 画得就跟本人一样
People care about that shit. Face is important.
大家很在乎那种东西 脸很重要
You think so? Yeah.
你这么觉得吗 是的
I don't know.
我也不知道
Jean-Claude doesn't look the same as he did.
尚格·云顿不如往日了
Neither does Obama.
奥巴马也是
I'll bet the Go-bama used Hope Obama
"加油奥巴马"用的肯定是"希望奥巴马"那种画
and not Now Obama.
不是现实的奥巴马
Yeah, yeah. No one wants
是啊 谁想在自己车上
a wrinkly gray-haired dude on their bus.
画个满脸皱纹头发花白的家伙
Exactly.
没错
Faces change, you know? But not the heart.
面容会变 但心不会变
True that. True that.
说的对 很对
To be legends...
要想成为传奇
we need a heart like
我们更需要
Jean-Claude or Obama more than we need their face.
尚格·云顿或奥巴马的心 而不是他们的脸
Yeah? Then next stop? Hmm?
是吧 下一站 什么
Legendary!
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表