剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I'd been dating her for two months,
我和她交往了两个月
which back then seemed like a fucking lifetime,
那时候感觉好像有他妈一辈子那么久
and I remember thinking I'd been wasting my time.
我当时想着这完全在浪费时间
Buying her presents, taking her to the movies.
给她买♥♥礼物 陪她看电影
But then...
但是后来
the second I got myself inside of her...
当我进入她身体的那一刻
everything... everything had been worth it.
一切 一切都值得了
Know what I did? What?
想知道我做了什么吗 什么
I went out and bought myself a new pair of shoes.
我出去给自己买♥♥了一双新鞋
Had to. I couldn't walk in those old shoes anymore.
没办法 我就是不想再穿那些旧鞋子了
From that point on, everything changed.
从那时候起 一切都变了
I mean, I had changed. I was a man!
我改头换面 成为一个男子汉了
And right now, I'm thinking...
现在 我在想
we need new shoes.
我们得换双新鞋
This is it, Capheus!
就是这样 克普斯
You'll never hear me complain about success,
你永远不会听到我抱怨自己有多成功
Capheus, never!
克普斯 永远不会
Never! My ancestors would haunt me
永远 我敢对乘客多有一丝抱怨
if I even thought to complain about having too many passengers.
我的祖先们肯定做鬼都不会放过我
Don't complain, Jela.
别抱怨 杰拉
Whoo! Oh, those are my--
那些是我...
Those are my ancestors reminding me to be grateful,
刚才是我的祖先们提醒我要懂得感恩
even when I'm being whipped on the face!
即使在脸被树枝抽打的时候
You are crazy.
你简直疯了
Oh, my God!
好爽
Oh, my God.
我了个去
Oh, crap.
该死
You made sure we had all the permits, eh?
你确定我们有营运许可证吧
Yeah, we are in total compliance.
是的 我们手续齐全
Don't worry, it will be over in a minute.
别担心 用不了几分钟
Good day, officers. I'm sure you'd like to see--
日安 警官们 我知道你们想看看...
Shut the fuck up. Oh, happy to. Love to.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 好吧 乐意效劳
You know what? Shutting the fuck up is a specialty of mine, so--
你知道吗 闭嘴是我的特长之一 所以...
We want Van Damme.
我们要没收拽车云顿
Out.
下车
Out, out, out, out.
下车 下来
Shut up.
闭嘴
Follow me. I don't understand, sir.
跟我来 我不明白 警官
Follow me.
过去
Guys, come on.
伙计们 别这样
It seems he's not coming back.
看来他不会回来了
Van Damme always comes back.
拽车云顿一向有去有回
Daniela, I don't think you both were listening to me.
丹妮艾拉 我觉得你俩没认真听我说话
What I'm saying is that he came to the set.
我是说他去了片场
He came to the fucking set. The director says he knows him.
他竟然去了片场 那个导演说认识他
Yes, he did.
他是这么说的
And what did he say about him?
他是怎么形容他的
He said he was a great guy.
他说他人很好
I'm sorry, Lito.
不好意思 利托
That doesn't sound like something he would do.
听起来那不像是他会做的事
Well, he did. He did.
他确实那么做了
I'm telling you, Daniela, over lunch...
我告诉你 丹妮艾拉 午饭的时候
he showed me how to cut a man's throat.
他向我展示怎么割开一个人的喉咙
He put a knife on my throat.
他把刀架在了我的脖子上
Now that sounds like something he would do.
这就像他能做出来的事了
But now you're home, OK? You should have told me.
但现在你到家了 你应该提前告诉我
Taste the ceviche.
来尝尝酸橘汁腌鱼
Daniela-- Good.
丹妮艾拉 还行
You're an actor. Good?
你是个演员 还行
You understand that this, you know, set, is--
你知道的 拍摄场地...
It's a sacred space? Yes, exactly.
是个神圣的地方 正是
I thought home was your sacred space.
我以为家是个神圣的地方
It is, Hernando.
说得对 赫南多
But this is where I work and it's very difficult to concentrate
但这是我工作的地方 如果挥舞着刀的
when you have a knife-wielding psycho ex-lover stalking you.
变♥态♥前任跟踪你 你当然很难集中注意力
You know, guys? Oh, my God.
你们知道吗 天啊
Yeah, I mean, it completely freaked me out.
是 确实把我吓坏了
Oh, my God, this is so good.
天啊 这简直太好吃了
That's the best ceviche I've ever tasted.
这是我吃过的最棒的酸橘汁腌鱼了
Oy, Hernando, you have to open a restaurant.
赫南多 你不开餐馆真是屈才了
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
I mean, you are such a good cook.
你真是个好厨师
I'm gonna tell you my secret. It's very tasty.
我要告诉你我的秘方 挺美味的
Actually, this is not, uh, ceviche.
其实 这不是酸橘汁腌鱼
This is actually a mix.
其实是道混合菜
So, here they are.
您要的鞋
Yeah, great.
真棒
Um... and I really like those ones, 42.
我喜欢这双 42码
Und, do you have them in yellow, something more colorful?
有没有黄色的 更绚丽一些的
Yeah, for sure. Oh, great.
有的 那太好了
Those are so you, Wolfie.
这双鞋真是你的风格 沃夫
Maybe too you. You should try something...
也许太符合你的风格了 你应该尝试下...
a little different.
不一样的东西
I like my shoes.
我喜欢我的鞋
What the fuck?
搞什么
What?
怎么了
I have seen you before.
我以前见过你
You pray to Ganesha. I do.
你向象头神祈祷 确实
If these men are allowed to have their way,
如果这些人得逞
you will never be allowed to pray again.
你就再也不能祈祷了
What?
什么
They want to strip away our traditions.
他们要革除我们的传统
They are trying to destroy our India
他们想毁了我们印度
and turn it into America.
把它变成美国
No, that That's not true. It is.
不 这不是真的 真的
These are the facts.
这是事实
They use their evil drug money to buy politicians,
他们用贩毒得来的黑钱收买♥♥政客
who are going to outlaw people like us and temples like this.
这些政客要宣告我们和这种寺庙非法
We are pledged to come here every day and pray for their deaths.
我们发誓每天都到这里 祈祷他们死亡
Pray with us.
跟我们一起祈祷吧
Pray to Ganesha to destroy our enemy
向象头神祈祷 在我们的敌人摧毁我们之前
before they destroy us.
摧毁他们
So this is the notorious Van Damme.
原来你就是著名的尚格·云顿啊
I'm Silas Kabaka.
我是塞拉斯·卡巴卡
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Our reputations precede us.
我们都是未见其人 先闻其名啊
You did me a great service, though you may not even know it.
你帮了我个大忙 虽然你可能还没意识到
You see, the gang Superpower had been working for me.
超势力黑帮曾经一直为我效力
They got it in their heads they no longer needed me,
但他们认定不再需要我了
and in one afternoon, you destroyed whatever reputation
在一个下午 你摧毁了他们认为的
they felt they'd been building,
自己一手建立的一切名誉
thereby saving me from the incumbent messiness of betrayal.
所以省了我去收拾这场背叛的烂摊子
So I said to myself,
所以我跟我自己说
here is a man that might be capable of
这个人也许能
more service to someone like me.
更加为我所用
Service that provides the kind of remuneration
为我所用所得的酬劳
that can change a man's life.
能改变一个人的一生
Thanks for the offer, but I'm OK.
谢谢你的提议 但我现在很好
You may be OK...
你可能很好...
but I know this is not true for your mother.
但我知道 你母亲可不太好
We both know that she is dying of the virus.
你我都清楚 她因病毒感染危在旦夕
Unless she gets the right medication, she'll soon be dead.
除非得到合适的药物治疗 否则她就快不行了
You know the problem with buying medicine in this country
你知道 在这个国家购买♥♥药品
is that you never know
问题在于你不会知道
if what you're buying is real... or counterfeit.
你买♥♥到的是真货还是假货
The doctors assure me that these will have an immediate
医生向我保证过 针对你母亲的病
impact on your mother's health.
这些会有立竿见影的效果
What do I have to do for them?
我要怎么做才能得到它们
All you need to do is protect this bag
你只需保护这个袋子
and make sure it arrives at this address by midnight tonight.
确保它在今天午夜之前平安送达这个地方
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表