剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
but I remember having this
但我记得那种感觉
feeling that something bad was going to happen.
感觉要发生什么很不好的事
Hey, faggot!
基佬
Why do you shower with your clothes on?
你为什么洗澡的时候要穿着衣服
Because he ain't got a dick.
因为他没有小鸡鸡
I made the mistake of standing up for myself.
我错在坚持了自己的立场
You got wood, faggot?
你有小鸡鸡吗 基佬
Let's strip him!
咱们把他扒光
No, no, no, no!
不不不
The hot water came from the same boiler that heated the radiator.
水从加热暖气的锅炉中流出来
I still have scars on my stomach from the second-degree burns.
我的肚子上现在还留着二级烧伤的疤痕
Stop it!
住手
Fucking monsters.
该死的禽兽
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
That locker room might have made my father the man that he is,
那个更衣室可能让我父亲成长为一个男人
but it also made me the woman that I am.
但也让我成长为一个女人
After that, I quit the swim club.
后来 我退出了游泳俱乐部
I quit trying to fit in, trying to be one of them.
我再也不试图融入他们
I knew I never would be.
我知道我永远都做不到
But more importantly, I didn't want to be.
但更重要的是 我不想融入他们
Their violence...
他们的暴♥力♥...
was petty and ignorant, but ultimately,
很粗鄙无知 但不管怎么说
it was true to who they were.
这就是他们的本性
The real violence...
真正的暴♥力♥
the violence that I realized was unforgivable...
我意识到最不能原谅的...
is the violence that we do to ourselves,
是我们过于恐惧真实的自我时
when we're too afraid to be who we really are.
对自己施加的暴行
There you are.
你在这呢
I needed a chai.
我想喝点茶
I made one for you, too.
我给你也倒了一杯
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
You've been through so much, I almost hate to ask--
你经历了这么多 我本来不想问你...
What?
怎么了
It's Mother. She says she needs to see you.
是妈妈 她说她想见你
OK. Of course.
行 当然可以
Come here.
过来
Rajan says you pray often.
拉詹说你经常祈祷
I do.
是的
Sometimes.
有时候吧
I was born in Bombay.
我出生在孟买♥♥
Every Tuesday, I used to go to the Shree Siddhivinayak temple.
我每个星期二都会去湿里西德维娜雅寺
But when I got married... Manendra wouldn't have it.
但我结婚后 麻南卓不准我再去了
My husband is a good man.
我丈夫是个好人
He helps many people.
他帮助了很多人
He cares about people.
他关心他人
Please, would you...
你能和我一起...
pray with me to Shri Ganesh?
向迦内沙神祈祷吗
Tell Shri Ganesh he's a g-- good man?
告诉迦内沙神 他是个好人
Of course.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your father and I visit here sometimes.
你父亲和我有时会来这里
We sit with them.
我们和他们坐在一起
He plays music.
他演奏音乐
How many times have I heard that fucking song?
我听了多少遍那首该死的歌♥
One time, it was too cold.
有一次太冷了
I told him I didn't want to go.
我跟他说我不想来
I said it was stupid and a waste of time because...
我跟他说这太蠢了 这是浪费时间 因为...
nothing mattered to them anymore.
对他们来说什么都不重要了
He told me he didn't do it for them.
他告诉我他这么做不是为了他们
He said he did it whenever he missed you.
他说他一想你就会过来
I'm sorry I haven't come back.
对不起我才回来
I wasn't strong enough.
我不够坚强
I thought I-- I would stand here and want to die again.
我以为 我站在这 会再次想一死了之
Or worse, that I would stand here and not want to.
或者更糟的是站在这 不再想死
Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror
有时候我看着镜子里的自己
and I don't know who I am.
我都不知道我是谁
I still think of you... coming to my school.
我还会想到你...来我的学校
Come with me.
跟我来
It's like something that happened to someone else.
感觉那就像发生在别人身上的事
The me that loved you...
那个我爱着你...
that wanted to have a huge family with you...
想和你一起组建一个大家庭
that me's not this me.
那个我不是现在的我
That me is here with you.
那个我跟你一起在这里
And with you.
还有你
Oh, honey!
亲爱的
OK.
好了
I knew you'd be here.
我就知道你在这
I knew you'd find me.
我就知道你会找到我
You all right?
你没事吧
I am now.
现在没事了
Hello.
你好
How's Iceland?
冰岛怎么样
You'd rather be here?
你更希望留在这里吗
I know how that is.
我知道那种感觉
I spent all night wishing this day would never come.
我整晚都在祈祷这一天永远不会到来
Do you think other animals waste as much time as us...
你觉得其他动物会和我们一样花这么多时间
wishing for things they know... they'll never get?
对那些明知不可得到的东西...抱有幻想吗
You don't have to talk if you don't want to.
你如果不想说话就不用说
I've never told anyone.
我从来没和任何人说过
I couldn't go to the funeral.
我没法去他的葬礼
He was my husband, I loved him,
他曾经是我的丈夫 我爱他
but I-- I couldn't say goodbye.
但我却没法和他告别
But you have now.
但你现在和他道别了
I don't believe it's possible.
我不相信这是真的
Death doesn't let you say goodbye.
死亡让你连说再见的机会都没有
It just...
只会...
carves holes in your life...
在你的生命中 你的未来
in your future...
你的内心中
in your heart.
留下空洞
My sister was born when I was eight.
我妹妹出生时我八岁
She was so small and delicate.
她那么小 那么脆弱
I carried her around all the time.
我喜欢一直抱着她
Her eyes were huge... full of so much joy and mischief.
她的眼睛特别大 充满了天真与快乐
I loved her.
我爱她
But we did not have any food.
但我们没什么吃的
Our mother was unable to produce any milk.
我母亲没法分泌乳汁
If we did not give her to the nuns, she would have died.
如果不把她给修女 她就会饿死
Saying goodbye was the... hardest thing I've ever done.
和她说再见...是我这辈子做过的最困难的事
I never saw her again.
我后来再也没见过她
I cried as if she had died.
我哭得好像她死了一般
In a way, she did.
对我来说的确如此
But... in another way...
但从另一方面来说...
she lived.
她活了下来
That day, I learned life
那一天 我认识到
and death are always so mixed up together,
生与死经常交织在一起
in the same way some beginnings are endings...
有时候开端即为结束
and some endings become beginnings.
有时候结束亦为开端
I know the smart characters
我知道有些聪明角色以为
always hide in plain sight,
最危险的地方就是最安全的地方
but in our own apartment?
但你竟然住我们自己家里
They won't look for me here for a while.
他们暂时不会来找我
How can you be sure?
你怎么能确定
I used Will's badge number to BOLO myself.
我利用威尔的警徽号♥码对我自己发起追捕
"Last seen getting on a plane to Australia."
"最后一次出现在去澳大利亚的飞机上
Australia?
澳大利亚
We do have friends we could stay with.
我们还是有几位能收留我们的朋友
No.
不行
Not after what happened to your mom.
尤其你妈妈出了那种事
I don't want my trouble hurting anybody else.
我不想让别人因我的麻烦而受伤
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表