剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
It's a simple molecule present in all living things.
那是所有生物中都有的一种简单分子
Scientists talk about it being
科学家认为它是
part of an eco-biological synaptic network.
生态生物突触网络的一部分
When people take it, they see their birth,
要是服用了那个 人就会看到自己的出生
their death, worlds beyond this one.
自己的死亡 以及这个世界以外的世界
They talk of truth...
他们会谈及真理
connection... transcendence.
联♥系♥...超然
Dad? Dad, where are the umbrellas? I can't find the umbrellas.
爸爸 雨伞呢 我找不到雨伞了
What do you need an umbrella for?
你找雨伞干什么
Please, no jokes. I'm late already.
别闹了 我都已经迟到了
I have a big meeting, and I can't show up dripping wet.
这次见面很重要 我不能浑身湿漉漉过去
Umbrellas are upstairs, but you don't need one.
雨伞在楼上 但你并不需要
Look, the sun is shining. It's going to be a beautiful day.
外面太阳大着呢 今天天气很好
But, I heard it.
但我听到打雷了
Maybe you shouldn't be going to work.
你不该去工作的
It's so close to the wedding.
你就快结婚了
Dad, you know work is important to me. I know.
爸爸 你知道我很看重工作 是啊
You sent me to university to get a degree, not to find a husband.
你送我上大学是为了拿到学位 不是找老公
I know. I heard thunder, and rain.
我知道 我听到雷声和雨声了
Maybe what you heard was the sound of your father's tears,
可能你听到的是你♥爸♥爸的流泪声
thinking how soon he is going to have to give his daughter away.
他一想到要马上嫁女儿了就伤心不已
I thought you were happy I was getting married.
我以为我要结婚了你很开心
Tears can be happy... and sad.
我是悲喜交加啊
We are born into this world the same way we shall leave it:
我们孤身一人来到这世上 离开之时
alone.
也是孤身一人
Our only comfort, the only presence that remains constant,
唯一的慰藉 唯一不变的
is the love of our Father in heaven.
是天父对我们的爱
You all right?
你没事吧
Migraine.
偏头痛
I'm like Grandpa Hassan up there.
我就像那里面的哈桑爷爷
Cold and pickled?
冷血醉鬼吗
I dream big, like he did.
我像他一样怀抱远大梦想
Nothing petty, like you two.
不像你们两个狭隘短视
That's all you'll ever be, petty thieves. Not me.
你们永远都是小偷小摸 而我不是
My next score is gonna be huge. Legendary.
接下来我会做一票大的 超级大
When you hear about it, your dicks are gonna shrivel.
等你们知道 你们肯定会吓到双蛋一紧
I'm not sure what'll give me more pleasure...
我不知道哪样会让我更开心
the money, or seeing his face.
弄到钱 还是看到他的表情
My son.
儿子
Why are you so good to me?
你为什么对我这么好
You are my one and only mother.
我就只有你这一个妈
You gave me the light and love in my heart.
你给了我光明 给了我爱
I have to go.
我得走了
Goodbye, my zebra.
再见 我的好儿子
I have this feeling.
我有种感觉
I'm going to have a really good day today.
今天生意一定会不错
"When the streets are a jungle, there can only be one king."
当街头成为丛林 王者只能有一个
Oh, God.
天哪
Yeah. Oh, God.
爽 天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Good?
爽吗
Did that help honey's headache?
这样亲爱的头痛好点了吗
I can't answer that,
我无法回答你刚才的问题
because you literally just fucked my brains out.
因为你真的把我♥操♥晕了
And here I always thought that was a figurative expression.
我还以为那只是种修辞手法呢
Happy Pride. Happy Pride.
游♥行♥日快乐 游♥行♥日快乐
Oh... come on.
太扫兴了
It's Shawn.
是肖恩
He's asking if I can work the charity box at the show tonight!
他问我今晚能不能负责活动募捐箱
I sense a costume opportunity. Ah It's for a good cause.
看来有机会变装了 为了慈善
Who are you?
你是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Blow your fucking brains out.
一枪崩了你
Where's that coming from?
我怎么会说出这种话
Tino El Caído. I'm the fallen one.
堕落蒂诺 我是堕落之人
Who am I? I'm Tino El Caído.
我是谁 我是堕落蒂诺
I'm the fallen one.
我是堕落之人
And you're a liar. You're a liar.
你是个骗子 你是个骗子
I'm Tino El Caído.
我是堕落蒂诺
I'm Tino El Caído. I'm the fallen one.
我是堕落蒂诺 我是堕落之人
Diet Coke, please!
给我来瓶健怡
What happened in my past nobody knows,
我的过去无人知晓
not the writers, not the directors.
编剧没交代 导演也不清楚
I'm a man-- Bah! Bah-pah!
我是一个男子汉 啪啪啪
A man with a haunted past, that's what the script says.
一个对过去无法释怀的人 剧本是这么写的
What are you doing to me?
你想干什么
Yeah?
谁
Just checking everything is OK.
我来看看是不是一切都好
Yeah.
都好
Yeah? Everything's OK.
怎么了 一切都好
I just thought maybe I did something wrong.
我还以为自己做错什么了
No, no. Please, no. You were great. You were fantastic.
没有 你很棒 你很厉害
It was me that, you know, I...
是我 我...
You're just always so perfect.
因为你一直那么完美
I don't know what is going on with me.
我不知道自己是怎么回事
Maybe there's something that I can help you with?
或许我可以帮帮你
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Wait, Cassandra.
等一下 卡珊德拉
There is nothing I'd like more.
我现在确实很想跟你缠绵
If only my heart did not belong to another.
但我的心属于另一个人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's a very lucky woman.
她是个非常幸运的人
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Thank you for coming. It means a lot to us.
谢谢你过来 对我们来说意义重大
Sorry, Auntie.
很遗憾 婶婶
Last few days, all he talked about was your father.
他弥留之日 一直念叨你父亲
Saddest day in his life, the day your father died.
你父亲去世那天是他最伤心的时刻
You should go say hello. We'll wait for you.
你去打个招呼吧 我们等你
Pay your respects. He was your father.
去拜拜吧 毕竟是你父亲
Yes? When are we leaving?
怎么了 什么时候走
Right now. I have to be downtown by nine.
马上 九点我得到市区
You'll be there long before nine, Ma'am.
保证九点之前到 女士
Come rain or shine, Van Damn is always on time.
无论刮风下雨 我们一向准时
We need to go. We need more customers.
开车吧 乘客太少了
We're barely covering the cost of gas.
这样还不够油钱
We don't need customers, we need a Facebook page.
我们需要的不是乘客 而是脸谱主页
Look at this. Jela.
你看看人家 杰拉
Every day is the same. Everybody loves Bat Van.
每天都是如此 大家都喜欢蝙蝠车
You dumb fucks! No one gives a shit about Van Damn!
傻♥逼♥ 大家才不会坐你们的拽车云顿
Maybe he's right. No.
可能他说得对 不
Maybe JeanClaude's time is over. No! Never!
可能尚格·云顿过时了 绝对不会
Come on, Capheus, Van Damme is a man.
别丧气 克普斯 尚格·云顿是真汉子
He doesn't need costumes and gadgets to fight.
他打架都不需要服装道具
He fights with the fist and with his heart.
他只需要自己的拳头和诚心
Come on! The Muscles from Brussels never die.
拜托 "布鲁塞尔肌肉男"永不过时
Don't forget that.
不要忘记这点
Come on.
来吧
And get us more customers. I will.
再多找几个乘客来 没问题
Excuse me. Whoo!
打扰一下 来了
Jean Claude is watching over us.
尚格·云顿在罩着我们呢
Yes, sir, are you going to the city?
先生 请问是要去城里吗
Yes, please. Then take a seat.
是的 那就坐吧
No, but I've got no money. Um... Everyone must pay.
可是我没钱 坐车就得付钱
Here. What am I supposed to do with this?
给你 给我这个干什么
This is worth more than the fare.
这个可比车费值钱
Look, I believe you, but how do I return change out of a chicken?
我知道 但我怎么给你找零
Save me an egg.
给我个鸡蛋就行
Ms. Bak, I have Mr. Jong from Seoul Citibank on the line again.
朴小姐 首尔城市银行的钟先生又打来了
Tell Mr. Jong that I'm in a meeting.
告诉钟先生我在开会
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表