剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
for her in that pile of shit you call a bus.
巴士的那破东西上找她
She's the most important thing in the world to me, Capheus.
她是这世上对我最重要的人 克普斯
Everything I do is to build a life for her.
我做的一切都是为了她的未来
Every breath I take, I breathe for her.
我的每一次呼吸 也是为她
Without her, my life has no meaning.
没有她 我的生命毫无意义
And if something happens to her... neither will yours.
如果她出了什么事 你也不会好过
Prosecution submits the defendant has violated 356 and 231
公诉方认为被告人违反了大韩民♥国♥
of the Korean penal code.
刑法第356及231条
We also confirm the interrogation record,
同时也确认了被告人签字的
signed by the defendant.
审讯记录
Your Honor, my client has signed the confession,
法官大人 我的委托人是签署了证词
but wishes to pursue a jury trial
但从公平审判的角度
for purpose of latitude in sentencing.
她希望陪审团介入
In order to properly prepare our case,
为了妥善准备案件
we ask for the right to post bail.
我们请求保释
Does the prosecution object? Yes, we do, Your Honor.
公诉方反对吗 是的 法官大人
Of the 30 billion won the defendant stole from investors,
被告人从投资者手中侵占的三百亿韩元中
most remains unaccounted for.
大部分金额下落不明
It would be easy for someone with
以朴小姐的广泛人脉
Ms. Bak's connections to flee the country.
她很容易潜逃出国
My client has a clean record, and has willingly cooperated--
我的委托人没有犯罪记录 并且自愿合作...
Only after the investigation began, Your Honor,
法官大人 那是因为调查已经开始
when exposure became inevitable.
她不可避免地曝光了
I concur. Bail is denied.
我同意 不予保释
All I'm saying is... guys are talking.
我想说的就是...大家都在议论
What guys?
谁在议论
Just guys.
几个人而已
If someone's got a problem with me, I should know about it.
如果谁对我有意见 我该知道
It'll just piss you off.
你会生气的
All right. You know what? I don't give a shit anyway.
好吧 你猜怎么着 反正我也不在乎
That's your problem.
这就是问题所在
I saw Sobczak's eyes after your exorcist act,
你中邪以后我看到了索布查克的眼神
and if I were you, I'd start giving a shit.
如果我是你 我会开始在乎的
And what about you? You think I'm crazy?
那你呢 你觉得我疯了吗
Oh, yeah. But I like 'em crazy.
是啊 但我喜欢
Wham-bam, there comes our man.
耶 老板来啦
We are locked and loaded, partner!
我们的车都坐满了 兄弟
Look at the Rat Van.
看看那老鼠车
Sinking ship.
赔本去吧
Sorry, Jela.
抱歉 杰拉
The Van Damn is taken today. What?
拽车今天有人包了 什么
Get these people off the bus. Are you crazy?
让他们下车吧 你疯了吗
It is also taken for tomorrow and the day after,
明天后天也都有人包了
chartered for private use. By who?
被私人包了 谁包的
Silas Kabaka.
塞拉斯·卡巴卡
He paid a week in advance.
他预付了一周租金
Here.
给
You mustn't do this. I have to.
你不能这样 我必须这样
He can get medicine for my mother.
他能给我妈妈弄到药
Real medicine I cannot afford.
我买♥♥不起的真药
Take the money, please.
收下钱吧 求你了
Remove all clothing.
脱掉所有衣服
The shower is there. You have two minutes.
淋浴在那边 你有两分钟时间
You're shy.
你害羞
There are no doors.
因为没有门
You gave up your right to privacy the minute you arrived here.
你从到这的那一刻起 就没有隐私权了
We are on the location of Even Angels Must Earn Their Wings
我们现在和主演利托·罗德里格斯
with its star, Lito Rodriguez.
在《天使也奋斗》的拍摄场地
So, Lito, can we get a little up close and personal here?
利托 我们能不能聊些你个人的经历
Sexual history.
性生活史
Any STDs? No.
得过性病吗 没有
Cold sores? Crabs? Lice? No.
疱疹 阴虱 没有
Have you ever been checked for HIV?
做过艾滋病检查吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
What about family?
那家人呢
What about them?
家人怎么了
Family is very important to me. Answer the question.
家人对我很重要 回答问题
When was your last intercourse?
上一次性♥交♥是什么时候
Some time ago.
有段时间了
Well, Lito, we don't have a lot of time,
利托 我们时间可不多呀
so I'll have to be direct.
所以我就直接一点了
Stand up, and remove your underwear.
站起来 脱掉内♥裤♥
And squat over... this mirror.
在这面镜子上 蹲下来
I'm not doing that.
我可不干
You're not doing what?
你不干什么
Oh, my God, Christina.
天啊 克里斯蒂娜
There is a line, there's a line in the script,
这是句台词 是剧本里的台词
and I think that was--
我觉得那句话...
That was just an actor's reflex.
就是演员的自然反应而已
I'm sorry, I-- Can we do that again?
抱歉 能不能再来一遍
Would you mind? Are you still rolling? Yes, please!
你介意吗 还在录吗 再来一遍吧
Keep rolling, guys. Keep rolling. OK.
继续录 伙计们 继续录 好了
Let's just cut to the chase.
我们还是直入重点吧
You've been involved in some of the steamiest scenes
你参演过一些我们在电视上见过的
we've ever seen on television.
最情♥色♥的影片
What is the secret to be a great lover?
做个极佳爱人的秘诀是什么
I've never thought about it.
我从未考虑过这个问题
But, I guess...
但是 我想...
First, you have to be selfless.
首先 你要无私
The pleasure of your lover must become your own.
要将你爱人的愉悦视为你自己的愉悦
But at the same time, you must also remain... selfish,
但与此同时 你也要保持...自私
because wanting someone so much
因为非常渴求某个人
that it feels the same as the need...
那感觉就像需要...
to eat...
吃饭
or to breathe...
或是呼吸
this is where desire becomes love, I guess.
我想这就是欲望变成爱的时候吧
Did you get that? OK. Yeah, yeah.
你录下来了吗 录下来就好
'Morning, Van Damme. 'Morning, Amondi.
早上好 云顿 早上好 埃蒙迪
You can call me Diana Prince.
你可以称呼我戴安娜公主
Ah! Wonder Woman.
原来是神奇女侠
Shh! They call it a secret identity for a reason.
嘘 秘密身份不能随便说出来的
OK, OK, got it.
好的 明白了
'Morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
My baby's back to feeling herself again.
我的宝贝感觉好点了
I don't know if it's the fact that I still have my brain,
我不知道是因为我大脑还在
or that you saved my life...
还是因为你救了我的命...
ot the fact that... I'm laying here in your bedroom,
还是因为...我正躺在你的卧室里
thinking about you sneaking out as a teenager.
想着你少女时代偷溜出去的样子
Out of that very window.
就从那扇窗户偷溜出去
To go make out with-- What was her name?
为了和那谁亲热 她叫什么来着
Zuzu. Zuzu.
珠珠 珠珠
Zuzu.
珠珠
That's what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个
You get into your own head too much, Gorski.
你太过沉醉于自己的世界了 戈尔斯基
That's what happened at Slugger's.
在酒吧的时候就是这么回事
Hello, ladies. Lookin' good! Strong.
女士们你们好 看起来不错 很强壮
Come on, push it. Five more, five more.
加油 举起来 再来五个
Seven.
七个
Look at that. You feel how it burns? Yeah?
看看 你感受到它的燃烧了吗
It's mind and body, yo.
既锻炼意志又锻炼身体
Gotta tend to the temple. Keep it flowing.
让血涌到太阳穴 让它流动不息吧
Push it out. Push that out!
举起来 举起来
I gotta be honest with you, Will.
我得跟你说实话 威尔
When I first got assigned to you...
我刚跟你分到一起的时候
that fucking name, "Gorski"...
你那破姓 戈尔斯基
I was picturing some typical Chicago boover,
我脑海里想的是典型芝加哥人
with a big-ass mustache
蓄着大笨胡子
and gut dripping over his Bat belt.
警用皮带紧箍在啤酒肚上
But I gotta say,
但我得承认
you keep that shit looking tight, man.
你身材一直都保持得很好 伙计
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表