剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Troubles like this seem far less troubling on a full stomach.
吃饱了 这种事就不那么愁人了
Family is so important.
家庭很重要
What do you want? I had a family once.
你想怎么样 我也曾有个家庭
Get out! Capheus!
出去 克普斯
I had a sister.
我本来有个妹妹
We were tight, like you and moms here.
我们很要好 就像你和你妈
One day, me and Mr. Kabaka had a disagreement.
有一天 我和卡巴卡先生产生了分歧
I came home and she's lying there,
我回到家 她就躺在那里
a wire around her throat, her scalp torn off.
脖子上缠着断铁丝 头皮被剥掉
That's what Mr. Silas Kabaka taught me.
这就是塞拉斯·卡巴卡教会我的事
Love ain't nothing but a black hole. No, no!
爱就是一个黑洞 不要
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Come on, hero.
拜托 大英雄
What does every person on this planet want
这世上 每一个被别人毁掉的人
whose life has been fucked up by another person?
都想要什么
What the fuck do you think we want?!
你觉得我们想要什么
What does he want?
他想怎么样
And why here?
为什么来这儿
Why did he want to meet here?
他为什么想在这儿见
She said it was halfway. She wanted to make it easy.
她说这是折中 她想让我们好办点
Oh, come on, Hernando. This is Joaquin.
得了 赫南多 这可是杰奎因啊
He wanted us to meet in public.
他想在公共场合见面
Maybe you should wait in the car.
或许你还是回车上等着吧
I think I should wait in the car.
我还是回车上等着吧
Yes. Yes.
好啊
Dani...
丹妮
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry it's so late.
抱歉这么晚
It's the only time he could do it.
他只有现在方便
It's not a problem.
没事的
Are you OK? I'm fine. I'm good.
你没事吧 我挺好的
He hit you.
他打你了
We were... negotiating.
我们当时 在商量
No, no. This is wrong.
不不 这样不对
You cannot go back to that asshole--
你不能回到那混♥蛋♥身边
I told that asshole
我告诉那混♥蛋♥
I would marry him if he left you alone.
如果他放过你们 我就嫁给他
What?
什么
Lito!
利托
Hernando, no. No, no, no, don't worry about me.
赫南多 别担心我
What? This is crazy. Come on!
什么 这太疯狂了 拜托
What?
怎么了
We make choices... and life has a way of making us pay for them.
我们做出选择 而生活总能让我们付出代价
That's a line from The Price of Life is Death.
这是《以死偿生》的台词
And you were so great in it.
你演得那么好
The world is inspired by your movies, Lito,
你的电影激励了世界 利托
and I want you to continue making them, OK?
你要继续好好拍电影 好吗
Dani...
丹妮
Hernando, I'll be fine.
赫南多 我不会有事的
If life has taught me anything, it's that...
如果说生活教会了我什么 那就是
I can take a punch.
我抗打
Goodbye.
再见
Don't have too much fun without me.
我不在 别闹得太疯了
What am I going to do? I don't know.
我要怎么办 我不知道
Yes, you do!
你当然知道
You cannot give them the child. You know that!
你不能把那孩子给他 你知道的
If I don't, they will come back.
那样他们还会回来
You've heard them.
你听到了
That's what men do, they make threats.
他们就这样 威胁人
And you, more than anyone,
而你最清楚
know they have the ability to carry those threats out.
他们有能力实现威胁
And you, more than anyone...
而你最清楚
you know that their threats and even their violence...
他们的威胁 甚至暴♥力♥
cannot touch the things that matter.
无法触动最重要的东西
Mama...
妈妈
is it completely crazy to realize...
这么想是不是疯了
even after gangsters have threatened your life...
即便被黑帮威胁性命
how lucky you are?
我还觉得自己很幸运
Not at all.
不是
Not at all.
完全不是
Baby O'Riley! Ah! Sven!
小莱丽 斯文
It's been so long.
好久不见
Riley, it's good to see you. You, too.
莱丽 见到你好高兴 我也是
How's the boat?
你的船怎么样了
Uh, it creaks, it groans. Not as fast as it used to be.
吱吱作响 不如以往快了
We have that in common.
我也一样
Skoal.
干杯
It's so good to see you, Riley.
见到你太好了 莱丽
For weeks, all your father's talked about is you coming home.
这几周 你♥爸♥爸成天说你回家的事
We're all happy to have you back.
你回来我们都很开心
It's so nice to be back.
能回来太棒了
This is your home, after all.
这才是你的家
Born right there.
你就生在那里
Ellen and I still laugh about that night.
艾伦和我还会笑那晚的事
Gunnar won't let me buy a new phone.
加纳不让我买♥♥新电♥话♥
He calls it the umbilicus. Does it even work anymore?
他管那叫肚脐 还好用吗
I have a cousin in the highlands.
我有个亲戚在高地
We have the last two rotaries in Iceland.
我们拥有冰岛最后两台转盘式电♥话♥
Is your dad coming over? No, he's practicing.
你♥爸♥来吗 他在彩排
Big day tomorrow.
明天是大日子
Sven, you know I don't drive anymore.
斯文 我现在不开车了
Whenever, wherever, just knock on my door.
随时乐意效劳 来找我就行
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't ask me how I know this,
别问我怎么知道的
but that woman right there is Nomi Marks.
那女人是诺米·马克斯
She was scheduled for a brain operation, she disappeared.
她本安排要做一个脑部手术 但随即失踪
This is the federal BOLO for her.
这是搜寻她的联邦通告
And the guy she's talking to is Niles Bolger.
她在跟奈尔斯·博格说话
He had the same brain operation two years ago.
他两年前做了一样的脑部手术
He's now living as a complete vegetable at Nightingale's,
现在在奈廷格尔医院住院 完全成了植物人
until last night.
直到昨晚
Do I even want to know how you're accessing this shit?
我想知道你是怎么找到这些资料的吗
I used my dad's old captain's clearance for the requisition.
我用我爸以前的警监权限调出了记录
Oh, my God.
天呐
Yesterday, Bolger receives a package.
昨天 博格收到一个包裹
The FedEx guy doesn't know what to do with it.
联邦快递的人都不知道该怎么办
I know what you're gonna do. You're gonna bury us with this.
我知道你会怎么做 你会坑死我们
Watch this.
看着
Last night,
昨晚
a guy who couldn't drink from a coffee cup without drooling
一个原本喝杯咖啡都会流哈喇子的人
went on a shooting spree.
突然去疯狂枪杀人
One of the people he killed before eating his own gun
他吞枪自尽前杀的人之一
is the doctor who performed the surgery on him,
正是给他做了手术的那个医生
and was scheduled to do the exact same thing to Nomi Marks.
而他本来安排要对诺米·马克斯做一样的手术
OK, if this was an episode of CSI, I'm hooked,
如果这是《犯罪现场调查》 那我感兴趣
but cut to the goddamn chase
但直说吧
and tell me what the fuck this has to do with us.
告诉我这跟我们有什么关系
The company that paid Dr. Metzger to perform those surgeries,
付钱给麦茨格医生做这些手术的公♥司♥
that paid for the long-term care of Niles Bolger,
他们也付钱长♥期♥护理奈尔斯·博格
is the exact same company that rented the white van
他们还租了一辆白面包车
that made one of the most dangerous terrorists in America disappear.
把全美最危险的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥变没了
And this company is called?
这家公♥司♥叫什么
BPO, the Biologic Preservation Organization.
BPO 生物保护组织
"A multi-national research group studying the human genome
多国研究组织 研究人类基因组
in the search for positive and consequential mutations."
以寻找积极重要的变异
Well, that doesn't sound sinister at all.
听上去完全没问题嘛
These guys are seriously funded.
这些人资金雄厚
I'm finding embeds to DARPA,
跟美国国防部高级研究计划局
the World Science Foundation, the WHO--
世界科学基金会 世界卫生组织都有关系
How are you able to access their financial records?
你怎么查看他们的财务记录的
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表